Pages:
Author

Topic: True or false: Ethereum is a bubble, bitcoin is not - page 4. (Read 3066 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
I was reading some articles today which pointed towards such a conclusion, just curious what others think about this notion.

Can you share links to these articles please?

Both are in a bubble. Ethereum is in a much bigger bubble.

What's your rationale for the bubble? Just saying so doesn't do much to make the rest of us understand or believe you.

the ethereum bubble is so obviously a bubble i can't believe everyone hasn't already cut and run.
Why? How? What's the obvious symptoms of bubble that you're seeing? Or more importantly, why do you think Ethereum isn't worthy of it's current value?

A lot of people don't understand what Ethereum is offering. Ether isn't a monetary currency, it's a processing power currency. Anyone comparing Ethereum to Bitcoin as two different versions of the same type of currency doesn't understand what Ethereum is.

Read their website, it's really informative: https://www.ethereum.org/
Activity: 618
Merit: 253
   I was reading some articles today which pointed towards such a conclusion, just curious what others think about this notion.

What is your conclusion then? Mind sharing it.

Both are in bubble but the comparison is how thick their bubble is. ETH bubble is thin and just experienced only few negative news while on progress. Bitcoin on the other hand surpass all negative events that comes to it and there are still many problems in the future but surely it can keep up. As a result, it makes it's bubble so much thick and will be much thicker in the future once main issue on it will be fixed or given a light solution.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
The bubble form in a sudden hype mode for a short period of time will easily be popped up. It can be created again and the cycle repeats until it will grows as big.

The bubble form in a continous support alongside with the hype mode will not easily be popped but in case that there's hole it was being repaired in no time so it will not deflate more so the bubble will grow more.

That is my understanding and hope you get the picture. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
With Bitcoin, when it gets a very high raise and then falls, it usually falls to a value above the starting value. So even if it is inflated, it ends up a little higher. I remember it going from 450- something to 800, then back to 535 for example. Sometimes it does go very low but that requires very bad news.

I do not know much about ethereum... just seems everybody is talking about it lately.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
if this is a bitcoin bubble it's unlike any other one that's gone before.

the ethereum bubble is so obviously a bubble i can't believe everyone hasn't already cut and run.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 529
The bigger the bubble the sooner it will burst, just any day now. While for bitcoin I think we are used to the bubble blowing and bursting, people who invested a lot in ETH might get surprised.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: