Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust you trading experience and don't panic - page 4. (Read 91978 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

The experience of trade is often expensive, for the experience you have to pay with your money and nerves. Of course, through time, you will not panic because of changes in the market.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
I agree. I think panic with doing sell is worst idea in trade. We try to create fundament it, and we leave.
Trading is high risk. We don't quick making decision, especially selling in dump condition.
Activity: 140
You need to trust your experience in trading and avoid panic selling during bad conditions. These things happen as a result of, when one isn't investing what he or she can afford to lose. When you invest with all your funds, you practically panic when market is plummeting.

However, you need to be disciplined in trading and follow your strategy only when you invested what you can afford to lose
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
obviously if we panic where the price is down, not the profit we get it precisely it makes us will lose the coffers or loss. when we trade we do not just want to be sweet must be ready when bitter because it is a risk that must be faced. stay calm because everything will likely happen in the future.

Yes we need to stay calm when the price is not increase because if you getting panic for sure you will lose your money so if you don't want to lose your money trust your coin and keep calm and wait for the pump.
When it comes to that of making any kind of investment may it be long term investment of money or short-term investment of money, holding your nerves and staying patient is a must condition and that you must fulfil both these conditions if you want to make some good earning and that you don’t want to lose the money which you have invested. You can do anything but you are not allowed to get panic for better earning.
Exactly and this is one trick using which you can have great breakthrough in the world of crypto. Experience guides you to make good decisions in the right time. It helps in the very beginning of investment that is the decision to invest in a particular crypto.

It helps in the crypto evaluation and in the crypto analysis. Besides, experience helps in time when the market is down and all one can think of doing in such time is to sell but experience guides you there and helps maximize the future profit.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
We should trust our experience in trading even though the situations got worst, and I don't think panic selling is the solution. What will happen to your future profit if you sell it all due to you're panicked? That's why we should stay stronger and keep the faith burning so we could stand against negative speculators.

Yes l trust on my trading experience and my daughter is my inspiration to continue trading because my daughter is continues earning in daytrading.She earn in every trading that provides our needs, while waiting for the price pump.
Day trading is really a hard thing to do. There is no hard task and the toughest one except day trading in this world of crypto. Every day you have to keep sitting before screen and finding out the best time for buy and sell. The prices and calculations and everything that is related to trading must be kept in mind. So this is hard for me but it seems happy to see someone is in its favor.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
Yes this is probably the main reason that people are suffering from losses. Trading is naturally a risky way of investing money and people should understand that. Whenever there is price crash or unexpected movements in the market, people start selling out their investments out of panic without thinking that how will they be able to recover such losses and in this way they contribute the further downfall.
Yes I agree on that we need to trust our trading experience to avoid lossing an amount of profit or maybe capital. I believ ethat if we are going to trust our self and never do such panic moves on the crypto feild maybe we can earn a lot, because Normaly people that is involve in crypto loss because they do panic selling. I believe that we can avoid lossing by being become more focus on the trading feild for good.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
I think it's a good idea to keep a trading log to learn better from your own trades. Unless someone have 2+ years of constant success I don't like to trust any experience, things are changing pretty fast in crypto
Activity: 51
We should trust our experience in trading even though the situations got worst, and I don't think panic selling is the solution. What will happen to your future profit if you sell it all due to you're panicked? That's why we should stay stronger and keep the faith burning so we could stand against negative speculators.
Hi guys? saw the news?
Do you think this affects the price?
https://www.mooncatchermeme.com/crypto-security-and-storage-startup-bitgo-is-adding-zcash-to-its-platform/
I think if the market grows, then the coin will follow.
What do you think?
I participate in the community: http://www.insiderport.com/ Look, maybe you'll like it.
and tell me your opinion, can the coin lime shoot at such news?
Activity: 132
Yes. Experience is the father of all trading. If the market goes down you can’t hold anymore and try for sell and if the market goes rock you must hold and wait for the pick time to sell. Why you do this? Only if you have experience. No panic lead you to take any fault decision. In trading, you must have an own strategy for trading why and how can you make it? Only for your experience. So trust your experience first, don’t panic yet.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
I fully support this position. We must remain strong and believe in the bright future of crypto currencies. It is on our faith that crypto currencies are sufficiently developed today.
I agree that we can not start a panic selling. This is the worst option. I'm so sorry to read the posts of those people who decided to sell all their coins, in order to take at least a portion of the invested money. If they waited a little, they could at least return the invested money, and now they are just angry and disappointed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Hilarious for me is that I don't have any trading experience to trust it so my feelings are my leaders when I'm making decisions about sell or buy some particular currencies, this is sad but true.
The fact is that all business with the help of crypto currency is just beginning to develop And most users do not have enough knowledge and experience. Mostly Each of us is guided by intuition, which I do too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hilarious for me is that I don't have any trading experience to trust it so my feelings are my leaders when I'm making decisions about sell or buy some particular currencies, this is sad but true.
Activity: 84
I somewhat agree, for example you're current strategy is day trading and the market unpredictably dumps
and so you're currently on a loss, hodling it is not a bad idea.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
obviously if we panic where the price is down, not the profit we get it precisely it makes us will lose the coffers or loss. when we trade we do not just want to be sweet must be ready when bitter because it is a risk that must be faced. stay calm because everything will likely happen in the future.

Yes we need to stay calm when the price is not increase because if you getting panic for sure you will lose your money so if you don't want to lose your money trust your coin and keep calm and wait for the pump.
When it comes to that of making any kind of investment may it be long term investment of money or short-term investment of money, holding your nerves and staying patient is a must condition and that you must fulfil both these conditions if you want to make some good earning and that you don’t want to lose the money which you have invested. You can do anything but you are not allowed to get panic for better earning.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
I do trust my feelings and my trading experience. No body could dictate me to buy this coin or that coin. Because I know shills are not true. I do trust my chart knowledge, I do trust my indicators they are telling the truth than CNN.
That is the plus point and helps you immensely when you are in the market. This is why experience is so much counted in the corporate business. In crypto world, it guides you to pick the right coin having good future profitability in the market with high liquidity and low risk attached.

It also helps decide the time to trade crypto and whether to sell or buy. So in other words, you would not need to panic due to down market and price volatility.
Activity: 196
Actually, this advice should go for people that have been in the industry for a bit long time. While holding and not panicking, you should know exactly what you are holding and that you believe in it. Thats the reason why you need ti make your detailed research before investing
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Good experience in the market is the reason why every professional traders are not loosing their coins even though the market prices are decreasing since they already knew how to cope up with volatile market.
Activity: 197
experience is very needed in trading. every thing that you you in trading you must learn from it. you can't be a successful trader of you are lacking in experience. always have passion in things you do and you will be a successful trade.
Activity: 14
I totally agree with you. Hence, I want to add one more important thing - you should divide your investment between different assets. In such a way you will have higher chances of a success. I have found a trustworthy Token Sale project. It is called Socratus. It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
At the top of knowledge and the peak of knowledge, the best that anyone can do is focus is your goal. And in that case the best thing that can be done, according to my opnion in keeping and not getting carried away
Pages:
Jump to: