Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust you trading experience and don't panic - page 9. (Read 91978 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
It's important to maintain a good attitude. I used to buy a coin called CONI with 5ETH. Now I have lost 70%, but I am not afraid because I know that as long as the market is still there, I will have the opportunity to recover losses!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Based on the experience we have we need to control our emotions in order to make profits. Most of the people will be panic once the price starts decreasing and this makes people sell them for low prices in the market. An experience will not bother much about the current situation because he knows when to sell and when to buy.
Activity: 10
Each experience is the best educator at all we don't should be panic. Experience assumes such a genuine part. The panic offering may cause losing all the cash. Purchase in a low market and hold for the long term with a specific goal to acquire a benefit. Control your feeling it truly big effects the things to stay away from the panic selling. Keep on being understanding in exchanging and trust your choice.

Experience is indeed the best educator. Emotions play a big part in circumstances as such but one should be able to take control of how he's prepared for the market he's entering. Watch the chart and then invest wisely. When it comes to making choices, trust yourself. Then end results should be fruitful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Each experience is the best educator at all we don't should be panic. Experience assumes such a genuine part. The panic offering may cause losing all the cash. Purchase in a low market and hold for the long term with a specific goal to acquire a benefit. Control your feeling it truly big effects the things to stay away from the panic selling. Keep on being understanding in exchanging and trust your choice.
Activity: 140
My experience hasn't been all fine. I got a signal to buy a coin that price will rise in few days, I btc to buy but price is still in dip for over 2 weeks. This are some of the trading experiences I have. The price is lower than I bought it. Why and how can I trust my trading? The worst could happen. It is risk. If we sell with at least 20% profit better. Sometimes we trade in loss
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
experience is your best teacher who can give you a profit and you right i think trade experience is more important and more valuable than others the rest is good luck

Somehow you need to experience losing so that you will know how harsh this market can be. Experience is necessary so that you will know yourself as to how much loss can you take and if you are really a risk taker because this market is not for those people who wanted to stay in their comfort zone. Market is so volatile that one minute you are at a profit the next you are at a loss so you need to have a trading plan and an experience for you to survive and be profitable whatever the market condition is.
Activity: 10
Do not be a victim of panic selling. Up your game with ample experience. Always be confident and trust yourself.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
experience is your best teacher who can give you a profit and you right i think trade experience is more important and more valuable than others the rest is good luck
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
trading in need of good knowledge and skills about trading and with experience you will also gain good knowledge about trading and how to deal with current situation, so the more experience you will be able to overcome the risk
This sense of trusting your coin comes when you learn a lot about the coin that you are intending to trade with. But the problem comes here. We are not interested to get maximum information about the coin but we definitely want it to produce hundred and one percent of profit for us. How this can even happen if you don’t know or have enough confidence about your coin.
Activity: 6
We should trust our experience in trading even though the situations got worst, and I don't think panic selling is the solution. What will happen to your future profit if you sell it all due to you're panicked? That's why we should stay stronger and keep the faith burning so we could stand against negative speculators.
It sounds good and right, do not to panic, but when you loosing day by day - it difficult to stay stronger.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
I've witnessed some of the crashes last year and I still feel the panic everytime bitcoin touches another low just like the recent $5k mark. The only difference is I did not sell anything which is a good improvement for me. I hope that if another crash like this happened again, I'll be numb just like a rock.
Do not worry that happens to everyone, the first crash that you experiment when you have money invested can be really painful and it is an experience you never forget, but once that is over any other crash is not going to seem so big and in fact you will be surprised by your ability to remain calm during the crash, that happened to me with this crash since it was not my first and now I know that it does not matter what it happens with bitcoin or altcoins I will resist it.
Activity: 154
Can be funny but the thing that keeps me from selling everything is the low price itself,  I just remind myself about the prices that were and I feel so struggling I just cannot sell by this low.
Activity: 151
In the title of the topic is very correct advice, because really now in the chat room there is too much panic in people who do not fully understand the ongoing processes, but their panic leads to panic for other, younger market participants, which creates a rather strong negative background for the market in whole. Improve your knowledge and improve your skills, it will be much more useful than trying to find a better scheme in the public domain. Your experience is your future.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Yes I agree, panic selling is not the best way to do with our assets and holding it is I think is the ideal way, but if you own a shitcoin maybe you could dump it but if you think that your coin has a potential you could hodl it for long. If we have trading experiece we should know this tips.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
We should trust our experience in trading even though the situations got worst, and I don't think panic selling is the solution. What will happen to your future profit if you sell it all due to you're panicked? That's why we should stay stronger and keep the faith burning so we could stand against negative speculators.
You should stop trading cryptocurrencies if you are still have doubt to your skills. You should have confidence for you to trust yourself. Self control is really necessary for you to control your emotions and avoid panicking.
Give up is not solution take time and improve your skill set crypto trading is not a rocket science you can learn asap but you must spend some time. before entering this field you must know that cryptocurrency prices are not stable pump and dumps are common. yes controlling yourself is very important don't divert your mind just be calm and wait your coins will definitely give you profit.
Improving our skills could not boost your confidence, and instead of focusing on developing  your capabilites to acquire desired skills; we need to learn how to manage our attitude  towards trading. If you're an experienced trader, then its obvious that you're going to risk your money for the coins you're holding right now. But before doing that it takes time or even months to decides what's the best options to do,  so that you're safe with your trades and you won't loss your profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

As a trader if you have your trading plan set out before you entered a trade then you need not to panic whatever is the situation in the market. You do not yield to panic and sell to lose all your money. Learn  how to trade and follow your basic trading plan daily.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
You should stop trading cryptocurrencies if you are still have doubt to your skills. You should have confidence for you to trust yourself. Self control is really necessary for you to control your emotions and avoid panicking.
Give up is not solution take time and improve your skill set crypto trading is not a rocket science you can learn asap but you must spend some time. before entering this field you must know that cryptocurrency prices are not stable pump and dumps are common. yes controlling yourself is very important don't divert your mind just be calm and wait your coins will definitely give you profit.
Merit: 100
Merit: 10
I learned about trading strategy more than 1 years,  and the result is I been get alot of profit but also big loss. I can not earn consistent  profit yet and I thinking  just too waste my times. Learn from history of my trading I been make mistake by did not use stop loss and too greedy when taking profit.  When we decide to sell should be according to good reason like because any bad news and the prediction that coin can be drop a lot.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

I agree with you, we must not fear about the capability of cryptocurrency and we must not underestimate it. It might drop down it's value now but the market would really recover the market soon. We could gain a bigger value of profit if we'll do trading accordingly and appropriately.
Pages:
Jump to: