Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust you trading experience and don't panic - page 5. (Read 91978 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
We should trust our experience in trading even though the situations got worst, and I don't think panic selling is the solution. What will happen to your future profit if you sell it all due to you're panicked? That's why we should stay stronger and keep the faith burning so we could stand against negative speculators.

Yes l trust on my trading experience and my daughter is my inspiration to continue trading because my daughter is continues earning in daytrading.She earn in every trading that provides our needs, while waiting for the price pump.
Here is interesting question. what if a trader does not have a lot of experience? do they have to believe in their trade experience?
or they should panic. but of course what we often see is that they will panic because they do not know what to do
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
We should trust our experience in trading even though the situations got worst, and I don't think panic selling is the solution. What will happen to your future profit if you sell it all due to you're panicked? That's why we should stay stronger and keep the faith burning so we could stand against negative speculators.
we should trust and never be panic you need to trust yourself to be successful in everything and to achieve your dream
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

That is true,experience  is the best teaching tools in doing trading. Always don't panic if you see the price of your coins decreasing just wait a little while and you will see the price increase again. Experience and patience is you need to become a successful trader.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
It is true that we should trust our trading experience and we should not panic because if we will in panic then it will be a bad thing for us since we will not trade in an efficient way and for me, it is best to just depend on our trading experience and just modify or took lessons on our mistakes rather than panicking.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I agree with your thoughts. Trusting in our own way here in earning crypto coins will gives us more confidence to work hard and continue in our doings. Although it is also important to have a mentor in trading in order to avoid from scammed, but having our own experienced in trading will bring more opportunities and possibly more profits to be gained.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
bitcoin.org
I agree if you hold the right coin. Not to be panic is relative hard for newbie. Sometime your experience little bit in different condition, that's why people cannot learn from their experience instantly.

Bitcoin is the right coin that's it!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA

True,  keep our faith the bitcoin has a good future,  don't give up even if the market goes down most of the time.  Trading is unstable,  anytime it will rise again so keep going and hodl.
Activity: 69
More knowledge is really needed for trading. As a beginner, it is better to use a capital which you can afford to lose so that you won't really feel panic every time you encounter the downfall of prices. Panic selling can lead you to a big loses. Better to do some more research and have the patience to wait for the profitable time to sell.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100

Very well said, panic selling is not a good idea this time.  The market situation is not good, the best thing that we can do is to keep our btc and do not panic even if btc price goes down.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Believe in yourself,Knowledge is power so educate yourself  and learn about trading and to control the emotions.Emotions have great impact on trading.Falls and rise part of market so never panic yourself if market face crash just show patience till market turn in green. 
Trading is profitable source just handle with rationally.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
on the one hand you are right, but on the other hand you need to be able to lose and reduce your losses, selling as soon as possible a bad coin that takes you into the minus
Activity: 588

Yes l trust on my trading experience and my daughter is my inspiration to continue trading because my daughter is continues earning in daytrading.She earn in every trading that provides our needs, while waiting for the price pump.
Activity: 54

Experience clearly plays an important role in bitcoin trading. With the rise and fall of prices that quickly make panic, making decisions taken is not appropriate. It's speculative, but if it's sold when the price goes down, once the price rises so high we just become spectators. No profit. So stay focused, do not panic, and be assured that bitcoin prices are definitely going up. Just a matter of time.
Activity: 406
Yes in trading The key to success is to hold assets well without believing the various bad issues about the world of cryptocurrency to avoid the occurrence of losses in addition to panic will worsen the market situation and to find more difficult profits.
Activity: 31
Experience is also important but dont keep relying on it ,inorder to success in crypto trading you must educate and engage yourself espescially those different analysis and others,  dont forget when you enter trade you should use your brain during corrections and in trading.
This is right. One should never go for panic selling and should rather hold. Panic selling actually makes the market more red and this leads to further fall in the prices. One should rather use the trading experience and buy and make a diverse portfolio when the market is red along with the existing portfolio. This pay off in the end and we have been waiting for an impending boom since the last few month.
Emotion and greed will never let you make more money. Impatient person cannot trade in cryptocurrency. If you have trading experience then you will easily survive in panic time. Ups and down are parts of business and you will have to prepare yourself for that. Concentrate on your ability and don’t quit crypto trading. You will be successful in your aim.

Only skillful traders can trust their experience. The newbie should simply remember one rule: if he starts to panic, he should wait for a big loss.
If you want to trade you should get experience first and then trade with confidence. Panic people cannot trade affectively because they afraid of taking decision about their holdings. Once you start trading then you should take it serious because it is a matter of money and you should not waste your money by wrong decisions. Trust your skills.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
first of all you can buy anything but experience  and everyone knows that very well.in trading you need to have some sort of experience in the past to work in trading.it will help someone to take or make decision in the future .you should rely on your experience in trading and don't do anything stupid .cause it can cost you a lot.experience always helps you to do the better thing.its a must requirement to work in trading.
If you are a person of quick actions without knowing anything then you will face with more problems for which you need to have patience and it is necessary to have patience and cool mind in the crypto business. Once you get experience of the crypto market then it will be easy for you to take care of everything and besides this you will build yourself in a very short time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
You wrote a very right idea. The main thing to remember your original goal, when you just came to the crypto currency and follow it in those moments when we are scared. The strength of the trader in peace.
The main problem is that many people do not know why they are here in this market and so they are very weak willed, as soon as a problem arises they sell their coins and they do not care about anything else but to try to get away from the market that is punishing them, this is what distinguishes the successful investor and the one that never becomes successful, a successful investor can take a beating but he is not going to leave the market no matter what.
Activity: 419
Instead of panic selling I advice you to focus on Fundamental strength of coin, its future prospects, its competitive advantage and remember the reasons whi did you buy it.

Fundamentals matters the most and we are actually moving away from the red market and there is nothing to fear about or panic now for the value of Bitcoin is rising and the rise might happen to continue till we have another green market like the last year. So all we need to do right now is to hold the coins and claim our part of big money in December. A real businessman will not even sell when it is the green market for they are foresighted and see the real point in time when they can cash the maximum possible price for their portfolios.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
Instead of panic selling I advice you to focus on Fundamental strength of coin, its future prospects, its competitive advantage and remember the reasons whi did you buy it.

You comment has both the aspects that can be helpful to every person who is in trading domain. Actually when you follow your strength properly and make good learning about it, then these sort of attacks never detrain you from your path. You must know that if your confidence on your coin isn’t that much strengthened, how you can stabilize your mind in hard times.
Trading experience is a self molding and that delivers every single trader has a different experience with his trade. The outcome is on how you will stand on your decision in trading either in hodling, buying and selling. Trust no one but you can seek knowledge from others.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Always prepare a backup trading strategy as a safety precaution in case
market goes bloodbath, in simple word be a flexible trader
Pages:
Jump to: