Pages:
Author

Topic: TRUSTED BTC Ponzi with insurance. 11th (!!) ROUND to start at 5th May, 18:00 GMT - page 13. (Read 14741 times)

staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
I think only 0.1 BTC we will pass next payout!! and gain the guarantee fund come on guys Wink let's make perfect round!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Come on guys x2 payout waiting for you all  

Not only, but I think that this is again close to a perfect round. Guarantee fund is getting higher, 200% bonus activated.

If people would start massively playing this could go really really far (I think that at least 100 more deposits). What we need are just like always: 4-5 big players. Smiley

It is up to you. All I can do is to provide you this very well built system, and then it's your choice of using it, and trying to multiply your BTC with it.

I'd be willing to drop some more coin but I'm hesitant based off previous rounds.
For this round i'm cheering you guy. You are great player I ever seen. It's time to get bonus for you helping us to reach 100 deposit make history together.  Grin

Totally agree this guy -> iwtwe deposit many many times last round. I hope you will win 200% too you are the best player I love YOU Grin
staff
Just writing some code
Come on guys x2 payout waiting for you all  

Not only, but I think that this is again close to a perfect round. Guarantee fund is getting higher, 200% bonus activated.

If people would start massively playing this could go really really far (I think that at least 100 more deposits). What we need are just like always: 4-5 big players. Smiley

It is up to you. All I can do is to provide you this very well built system, and then it's your choice of using it, and trying to multiply your BTC with it.

I'd be willing to drop some more coin but I'm hesitant based off previous rounds.
For this round i'm cheering you guy. You are great player I ever seen. It's time to get bonus for you helping us to reach 100 deposit make history together.  Grin
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Come on guys x2 payout waiting for you all  Grin

staff
Just writing some code
Only 112% for next payout. You guys will get more with progressive payout  Grin

If some guys deposit 0.17 that Guy will get 0.34 btc !!!
It's very amazing  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...

Activity: 29
sorry, it was not my intention to make anybody angry or sad or something else. i realized, in the end IT WAS MY FAULT, because I DIDN'T SEE the limit (that must have been changed after the round before)

this game (and that job you do in backgound) is great and i don't want to see it dying. you can find so many similar sites (many of them correctly/comprehensible called "scam"), but cryptoprofit is completely different.

there will always be some people, who are playing but not haven't read all the site. i was one of them. but i have learned to have a look on all the text written.

so PLEASE GO ON WITH THIS GAME! maybe next time if limits have changed i'd like to see it highlighted. big red or bold. i think a change should be more visible. but thats only a wish. my wish.

PLEASE GO ON. I LIKE IT.
staff
Just writing some code
If you better too I lost 2 BTC from my wallet in Cryptorush and lost 0.4 btc in Eternal ponzi with NO REFUND in the first round.
This is only one Ponzi with great refund is here support him not blame to him.
Rules really clear many people seen this.
Activity: 18
If it makes you feel any better, I've lost a total of .732 over the last 4 rounds. In other words, it could be a lot worse. If losing a couple hundred buck's worth of bitcoin is what breaks the bank for you, you should not be putting it into a risk related game to begin with.

"Guys, there are two persons who have sent some coins to the system (one 0.04 the other 0.18 in many small transactions), who state that they have NOT seen the minimal deposit limit. Now, even if that is not my problem, and the rules are quite clear, I feel for these guys.

Therefor, I ask you that if any of you can make donations do that: those donation will go to the guarantee fund. Once the guarantee fund gets bigger than the maximum of 0.51 BTC, it will stop adding up on the site, and I will use that money to compensate these guys when I close the thread.
"

wow, thats nice. then you can start with sending me the 0.222 btc that was wrongly listed as donation in the last round. remember? you told us, that you were so sad with me, but you couldn't do anything. now you can, it's your turn.

It was NOT listed wrongly as a donation! It was listed as a donation because it was ABOVE the maximal limit.
And yes, if there will be enough money collected then I will share that with you also. So whatever gets collected you will participate to it with .22 BTC, one with .18 and one with 0.04 BTC. The collected funds (what's above the guarantee limit), will be distributed among the three of you based on the percentage you participate to it. (bitcointester will get the 50% of what's accumulated, and the other two guys will get 40, respectively 10%).

And GUYS: THIS IS THE LAST TIME FOR THIS! I will NEVER AGAIN make this and trust me, I am the only person out here, who would even consider.

So, now all we have to do is to get more people to deposit, so the guarantee fund will increase AND/OR get people who will donate.

"Guys, there are two persons who have sent some coins to the system (one 0.04 the other 0.18 in many small transactions), who state that they have NOT seen the minimal deposit limit. Now, even if that is not my problem, and the rules are quite clear, I feel for these guys.

Therefor, I ask you that if any of you can make donations do that: those donation will go to the guarantee fund. Once the guarantee fund gets bigger than the maximum of 0.51 BTC, it will stop adding up on the site, and I will use that money to compensate these guys when I close the thread.
"

wow, thats nice. then you can start with sending me the 0.222 btc that was wrongly listed as donation in the last round. remember? you told us, that you were so sad with me, but you couldn't do anything. now you can, it's your turn.
Activity: 56
I have no money to invest. I am at 0. Literally 0. I used IRL money on this, and I am not lying when I say that I had to give up some food for this. It scares the shit out of me that the admin has the balls to ignore my message above. I spoke from my god damn heart, and it is just ignored. Very very very very sad.

Ignore this message. It was sent before I wrote the above one. Sorry.

This means that if we have generous people here that can spare some money to compensate for my massive loss, I can still be saved yeah? I still have a little bit of hope then. This is sad for me though. This situation. I finally got this bitcoin game rolling decently for me, and now when I lose everything, I get this empty feeling inside me. I hate that feeling. Sounds scary, but I guess it is kinda like losing a girlfriend or something like that. It is just so much time spent on this, and it is all gone. I hope someone will read this and think that I deserve a second chance in this game. Otherwise, have a nice bitcoin life guys, and good luck on not doing the same big mistake as I have done. CoinThinker, thank you for looking into this. My temper got to me in the previous messages, as I also wrote. It can be hard to keep the temper down, when you are sad about something.

I will monitor the forum from time to time today, and then I can see if some decent individuals will save me here.
Over and out.
adelesmanden
Well, I logged off, because sometimes I actually have a lunch, or go out with my wife and child... That's why I have an automated system.

And no, I haven't answered you so far, because I have been thinking what and how should I do. The problem is exactly the same as it was before.

This is an automated system with CLEAR RULES. The moment one makes a transaction that will show up in the list, and I have no intention of hiding ANY transaction, just because some don't bother to look at the rules, or try to make an early wallet (there is no way that you have made your wallet in the right time, and the system shown you 0.02 BTC as minimum, so let's not argue about this).

There is no way either that I can just give that money back. The reason for that is that they are part of the guarantee fund (as the rule says), as any other donation. Now if I pay you back then that amount has to be deducted from the guarantee fund + probably the 200% will be deactivated too. Because it will fall below .30 BTC the guarantee fund (0.42 - 0.18). So you can see how much complications you have made for me. Not to talk about your language used in my thread, which pissed me off just enough a few hours ago to tell, "fu.k it, next time he should learn to read, because if this system is not transparent enough, then nothing is!"

On the other hand, I feel for you. So here's the ONLY think I can AND will do for you: I will make the following PUBLIC APPEAL.

"

And he logs off his account. This is sexy. This is very sexy.

Regarding to knightdk's message above. That guy had more than 0.222 BTC in his pocket. He did not throw everything, he had. I did. This case is so much different from that.

in case you're talking about me (...that guy had more than 0.222...) i can confirm that i have more than 0.222 in my pocket. yes that's true. i have 1.813 BTC now. that 0.222-BTC-fault-thing a few days ago was sad, but i slept one night over it, and then... thats's life. cruel reality. name it what you want to. in the end it was my fault, its right, i could have seen it, but i haven't looked at the limits. (i think they have been lowered to this damn fancy much-too-low limit)

now go on thinking about. did you realize in last round you could increase your percentage by sending a donation? i deposited 0.222 (that was listed as donation) and my percentage went from 110% to 112%. There was another guy who deposited some BTC below the lower limit and he increased his percentage too. so my plan for this round was: sending some donations (0.0000001 btc) 10-20 times and than start with the first "real" value and a percentage around 120% or 130% or 140%
now we see, admin has seen this too and he changed the script and this doesn't work any more. but there are other possibilities to get your invested money back.

do a little math and have a look at the 200% bonus. all information you need is fully visible. (and rules are not changed while game is rolling)
And he logs off his account. This is sexy. This is very sexy.

I have been a solid investor in this ponzi for 3 rounds in a row. Last round, I made 12 deposits and were on the leading board of most deposits. This round, I bombed the deposit adress at the exact time, I was supposed to, and the minimum said 0.02 like the previous round. I go into the forum here and reads that the minimum deposit all of asudden is raised to 0.05 and all my 0.18 BTC is already sent. I sent 0.02, 0.02,0.02,0.02,0.02,0.04 and 0.04. Now. If I the website had shown me the new minimum deposit of 0.05, why on earth would I deposit like I did? Can you find any logic in throwing 0.18 BTC out of the window? No, you cannot. I have asked you to lower the minimum, so I can get my money back. I have asked you to send the 0.18 BTC to my wallet, which means I do not get anything in return for using 0.0007 transaction fee + 0.001 fee for pulling out the BTC to my wallet from cex.io, and you choose to ignore my messages all together? Can you please be so kind and clarify the fairness of your actions? Thank you in advance. I want to mention once again that I have used 4 months of my life, 8 hours a day to gather these bitcoins. Again, do you think I would throw 4 months of my life out of the window/donate them? You cannot be serious about thinking this was a donation. Do you use 4 months of your life working 8 hours a day for charity?

Regarding to knightdk's message above. That guy had more than 0.222 BTC in his pocket. He did not throw everything, he had. I did. This case is so much different from that.
staff
Just writing some code
Can you man up and answer me CoinThinker? You cannot pussy out of a fucking steal. Will I get my money back or not? HOW IS IT MY FAULT THAT YOUR WEBSITE IS NOT SHOWING THE FUCKING MINIMUM DEPOSIT IN TIME? I am trying to stay calm, but when you just think, you can ignore me, I cannot keep the god damn temper down. Now be a man and answer my question.

Do you remember 0.222 btc bitcointester case? that case like your case.
I think you won't get your refund guy it's count to be donations.
Can you man up and answer me CoinThinker? Will I get my money back or not? HOW IS IT MY FAULT THAT YOUR WEBSITE IS NOT SHOWING THE FUCKING MINIMUM DEPOSIT IN TIME? I am trying to stay calm, but when you just think, you can ignore me, I cannot keep the god damn temper down. Now be a man and answer my question.
You even dare to talk about fucking DONATIONS. Do you even read what your investors type? I HAVE NOT DONATED ANYTHING. YOU STOLE 0.18 OF MY MONEY WHICH IS ALL I GOT. NOW GIVE IT BACK TO ME IF YOU HAVE ANY DIGNITY IN YOUR LIFE.
What does it cost you to lower the minimum? What makes you want to screw people up? You have no reason at all to not lower the minimum in this case. Give me a valid reason right now. 0.18 BTC of the garantee fund is STOLEN from ME.
Pages:
Jump to: