Pages:
Author

Topic: TRUSTED BTC Ponzi with insurance. 11th (!!) ROUND to start at 5th May, 18:00 GMT - page 14. (Read 14741 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
Just a few stats (for transparency):

- so far they are 42 deposits, 9 donations and 33 payouts
- the highest payout so far was 134%, so the progressive system work really really nice
- Guarantee Fund is 0.42075000, at the current level deposits are INSURED (guaranteed) at a level of about 65% (this can of course increase, as the more deposits come the higher the guarantee fund will be).
- 200% Last Depositor Bonus is activated (as the guarantee fund is bigger than the 60% of the maximal guarantee)
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
0.12 BTC WE WILL HIT 200% Last Deposit Bonus!!!

We hit the 200% Last Deposit Bonus!

It is activated! Now I just have to pray it wont be a 0.17 BTC deposit. Smiley

GREAT SYSTEM GREAT ADMIN GREAT PLAYERS

So now deposit will be INFINITY!!

We hit the 200% Last Deposit Bonus!

It is activated! Now I just have to pray it wont be a 0.17 BTC deposit. Smiley
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
0.18 BTC

But yeah. This is it then? I am out of the bitcoin game now?
I do not think any of you understands how this is to me. I use 8-10 hours A DAY on bitcoins. You are basically taking most of my life away right now. I COULD NOT SEE THE GOD DAMN MINIMUM.
Look at my deposits and their frequenzy. I BOMBED the deposit adress. Would ANYONE in this world bomb an adress with all their money, if they were aware of the value of the deposits were below the minimum? Man. I have invested a heavy amount of IRL money on bitcoins. I have basically removed some of my ability to get food on the table. I WAS NOT AWARE OF THE MINIMUM. I DO NOT TAKE AWAY MY FOOD OKAY? Do you really not believe this?
If you have any mercy in life, send my coins back to 131d5cESMDZEQosioefrf9kMQAfv1CTpse. This was not my fault.

Can you please reply? I am going crazy waiting for this.
Activity: 6
"Making a donation is very simple. All you need to do is to make a deposit to your address which is outside the minimal and maximal deposit amount."

"Min. deposit: 0.05000000
Max. deposit: 0.17000000"

Send 0.04527650 BTC for participation to the game ... Considered as a gift.

Im a fuckin dummy it's a formidable lesson ....

No refund possible i guess ?
This is my third round of your ponzi. I have been a solid investor for 3 rounds. I see no point for you to not change the minimum. The system still works. Yes, the ratio is bigger, but it will not kill the system. Honestly dude, I was not able to see the damn minimum change before all my deposits were done.

I have to go to the gym now. I hope I have something to get back to. Otherwise, I just wasted 4 months of my life playing around with bitcoins, because of a site not showing me the right numbers.

How much have you deposited in total?

And when EVERYBODY else sees the right numbers, it must be something wrong at your end to see different numbers.... No matter how I try to replicate in my browser, it always shows 0.05 BTC as a minim, so STOP SAYING that I am not showing the right numbers.

0.18 BTC

But yeah. This is it then? I am out of the bitcoin game now?
I do not think any of you understands how this is to me. I use 8-10 hours A DAY on bitcoins. You are basically taking most of my life away right now. I COULD NOT SEE THE GOD DAMN MINIMUM.
Look at my deposits and their frequenzy. I BOMBED the deposit adress. Would ANYONE in this world bomb an adress with all their money, if they were aware of the value of the deposits were below the minimum? Man. I have invested a heavy amount of IRL money on bitcoins. I have basically removed some of my ability to get food on the table. I WAS NOT AWARE OF THE MINIMUM. I DO NOT TAKE AWAY MY FOOD OKAY? Do you really not believe this?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This is my third round of your ponzi. I have been a solid investor for 3 rounds. I see no point for you to not change the minimum. The system still works. Yes, the ratio is bigger, but it will not kill the system. Honestly dude, I was not able to see the damn minimum change before all my deposits were done.

I have to go to the gym now. I hope I have something to get back to. Otherwise, I just wasted 4 months of my life playing around with bitcoins, because of a site not showing me the right numbers.

OK for me thank you for joining and playing with me you can see many ppl deposit more than 0.11 BTC it's mean everyone see the rule clearly  Wink

How much have you deposited in total?

And when EVERYBODY else sees the right numbers, it must be something wrong at your end to see different numbers.... No matter how I try to replicate in my browser, it always shows 0.05 BTC as a minim, so STOP SAYING that I am not showing the right numbers.
Oh wow, 49 deposits already! Smiley

I have to quit BTC all together, because the website is not showing me the 0.05 deposit? Do not fool me right now.

I gave you everything, I got. You do not lose anything by changing the minimum, and you save my BTC life basically.

hellyeah, Do you not read what I am writing? I DEPOSITED EVERYTHING I GOT. I HAVE NOTHING LEFT.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??! It said 0.02 minimum. I just lost all my money?! Are you kidding me right now?

DUde, change it right now. I am not losing all my money on the site failing to give me the right numbers.

I don't understand where you see 0.02 BTC? I wrote also on this thread so there is no missunderstanding what the new limits are 3 minutes before it started. On the website also shows the same thing, so please let me know where you get the 0.02 BTC from.

If it was my mistake will change it, but that would have a bad effect on this round (because I can not change the maximum, as I have seen some people depositing 0.17, and therefor the ratio would change to 1 to 8.5)

It's not your fault CoinThinker. I can see clearly on the website and I checking this thread RULES CLEAR

Min. deposit: 0.05000000
Max. deposit: 0.17000000

My suggestion adelesmanden come back to this game you won't lost 0.02
Deposits are not showing up.. Huh

Deposits will show up really really soon. It's always the same thing: until the first transactions are not confirmed and the balance is 0, deposits are not showing up. But it's just a question of minutes.

https://blockchain.info/tx/51a079065e9cd8b1f03d07d88d4041d44314940e86aa212624a5740ecc265adb

This is the first transaction, when this will hit 1 confirmation then everything else will show up.
Change the minimum to 0.02, so I can deposit everythign again. Otherwise, I just lost everything because of the website showing me 0.02 as minimum.

And yeah, I know the ratio is not the best when changing it, but understand this please. I DID NOT get the 0.05 message. I deposited all I got.

Waiting confirmations like every round you should deposit more I deposit 10 times Wink
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??! It said 0.02 minimum. I just lost all my money?! Are you kidding me right now?

DUde, change it right now. I am not losing all my money on the site failing to give me the right numbers.

I don't understand where you see 0.02 BTC? I wrote also on this thread so there is no missunderstanding what the new limits are 3 minutes before it started. On the website also shows the same thing, so please let me know where you get the 0.02 BTC from.

If it was my mistake will change it, but that would have a bad effect on this round (because I can not change the maximum, as I have seen some people depositing 0.17, and therefor the ratio would change to 1 to 8.5)
Deposit WHAT? I just sent my entire fortune ffs. Change the minimum right now. This is not my fault. I refreshed the page 5 seconds before the launch to get the new deposit adress, and then I bombed the adress. Either send my money back or change the minimum. I am not losing everything on this.
At the exact second when the launch was on, CoinThinker posted a message saying the minimum was changed. That was AFTER I sent everything. You have to change the minimum. I'm going crazy right now.
Activity: 392

I refresh every 5 second the rule is clear you should deposit again before you lost in.
Pages:
Jump to: