Pages:
Author

Topic: TRUSTED BTC Ponzi with insurance. 11th (!!) ROUND to start at 5th May, 18:00 GMT - page 17. (Read 14781 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
good job iwtwe you make me too much scared for this round  Shocked
join my program. It is new and min invest 0.01btc.
http://btcdynamic.com/

Wow, 1 to 50 ratio. Smiley

Cool... no one will get paid.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
join my program. It is new and min invest 0.01btc.
http://btcdynamic.com/
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What happens right now is that you heavily increase the pending payouts, because the extra money gained pr. new deposit from the same person increases. You will keep making the pending payout list longer and longer. I honestly think the 2% was too high. I would say 1% for the next round, so the payout list can be smaller.

hellyeah, stop talking shit inhere please. You just received 0.12 BTC, so why are you not joining in? As a matter of fact, you are that Himo guy with 5 BTC in his pocket, so why not make 10 large deposits to this ponzi now?
Activity: 98
This is literally a perfect round

I couldn't agree with this more... People should storm in and play, this is the time when there's a need for 4-5 real players who would make 40-50 deposits each. It looks like a long payout list, but most of it is 0.02 BTC.

^^^^^^^^

Is the number of required deposits need to pay out say .025 smaller than a payout of say .085?

I can put in deposits all day but only if someone else jumps in too.

I'm 12k77

Activity: 18

I couldn't agree with this more... People should storm in and play, this is the time when there's a need for 4-5 real players who would make 40-50 deposits each. It looks like a long payout list, but most of it is 0.02 BTC.

^^^^^^^^

Is the number of required deposits need to pay out say .025 smaller than a payout of say .085?

I can put in deposits all day but only if someone else jumps in too.

I'm 12k77

This is literally a perfect round  by stole 0.222 btc from bitcointester  Grin so funny

So now that there's a maxed out guarantee and tons of deposits, everyone doesn't want to deposit? That makes a lot of sense. This is literally a perfect round and no one is playing. Payouts aren't based off number of available coins but frequency of deposits. You even get increased payments for every deposit.

Deposit away.

staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Activity: 24
Indeed like i wrote first all big talk and nobody Wants too play
 Shocked Cool Tongue Shocked
Guys, I see that I will not be able to close this round today. Smiley

There were new payouts, so if we don't close it, then start playing!

The first 0.08 BTC "wall" has fallen, there is one more to go, and then lots of small deposits. So let's see what will happen.
Aah come on

No pain no came

All the big talk go go Deposit Deposit
And now its happening and you are a scary little bitch
Too risk for me with many waiting list and even with guarantee fund by stole bitcointester.
0.22 BTC haha great Thief Shocked
I see that it's really not over Smiley

They are some (small) new deposits, so the new round will not start yet (remember, we have to wait 12 hours from the last payout before I can close the thread).

So let's see what will happen in the next hours.
I don't know why you would want higher max deposits. If you want to deposit .5 then deposit .02 three times. You actually increase your returns everytime. Low deposits are less risk which means more deposits. The round keeps going and your returns increase. The closer the max and min are closer to each other, the longer the round will last. It's so simple and makes the system actually work.
Hell Yeh keep depositing

It isnt over till its over

Go go go  Cheesy Cheesy Grin
I see that people are fighting for the 200% bonus Tongue Who gets it?
I've never invested in a ponzi, except BTC.

Interested to see what happens. I might drop BTC0.5 for fun, to see how it works.

Would it be better if I'd send 5x BTC0.1 or 1x BTC0.5?

CoinThinker (the admin) just implemented a feature where you gain 2% pr. deposit made. So you deposit 0.1 and gain 110% (standard). Next deposit 0.1, you gain 112%. So for your case, it would make a lot of sense to deposit 5 x 0.1 and end up getting 118% for the last deposit Smiley
Activity: 9
I've never invested in a ponzi, except BTC.

Interested to see what happens. I might drop BTC0.5 for fun, to see how it works.

Would it be better if I'd send 5x BTC0.1 or 1x BTC0.5?

As I get it, the current round max deposit is 0.11 BTC. So you "can't" send 0.5 BTC whole or they will be counted as a donation.
Pages:
Jump to: