Pages:
Author

Topic: TRUSTED BTC Ponzi with insurance. 11th (!!) ROUND to start at 5th May, 18:00 GMT - page 2. (Read 14741 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
And let the drums beat: 10 minutes left until the start!
knightdk, there's nothing I can do about it... wrote them an email too several hours ago, but no answer.
I wouldn't say 0.07 BTC is very user-friendly, to be honest. Increasing the minimum deposit makes it look like you're getting ready to run away with all the BTC.

Increasing??? LOL Smiley

Last round the minimum was 0.25, and the maximum 1 BTC. Now the maximum is 0.25 BTC and the minimum 0.07 BTC.

There was 10 rounds already, all on the same domain, all under the same username on bitcoinforum, all under the same thread... this because I never ran away with it, even if there were rounds with almost 80 deposits.

So don't worry about it, it will not happen this round either, and as a matter of fact: it will NOT happen in ANY round while I am running this.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
I wouldn't say 0.07 BTC is very user-friendly, to be honest. Increasing the minimum deposit makes it look like you're getting ready to run away with all the BTC.
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
Your adds still in Pending review.
About 50 minutes left and then it starts.

This is a user-friendly round, with small minimal deposit (the maximum is not big either).

Remember all the nice features: progressive jackpot, 200% last depositor bonus, guarantee fund and the jackpot. It all depends on us, the players, how far the round goes. The further it goes, the higher the guarantee fund, and smaller the risks.

Let's ALL make some bitcoins!

Mining it anyway is next to impossible, unless you don't want to invest tens of thousands of dollar.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
staff
Just writing some code
I am sure that this round will be a lot of players. I see a few new ones (the number of registered peoples increased to 108 from 91 or so).

Beside that, I have sent out the notification email successfully just now, and MORE IMPORTANTLY: I have purchased 1.500 ads on coinad.com, which most probably will get lots of new players to sign up by the time this round is going to start.

http://coinad.com/?a=Ad&b=G59CL8TSS6ET9

So, everything is given to make this round a really really big one.

Sounds good!

But your adds still in Pending review. If it pass Pending review I'll join.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm pretty sure I'll join this round! Wink
I am sure that this round will be a lot of players. I see a few new ones (the number of registered peoples increased to 108 from 91 or so).

Beside that, I have sent out the notification email successfully just now, and MORE IMPORTANTLY: I have purchased 1.500 ads on coinad.com, which most probably will get lots of new players to sign up by the time this round is going to start.

http://coinad.com/?a=Ad&b=G59CL8TSS6ET9

So, everything is given to make this round a really really big one.
staff
Just writing some code
Really wonder how many ppl will play this round Huh
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sounds good. I am ready for it Smiley
After a few days off, it's time to get back making bitcoins!

New round will start at 5th May, 18:00 GMT.

Min. deposit is 0.07 BTC, max. deposit 0.25 BTC.

You won't provide this Ponzi again?

Probably I will, but I keep a few days off Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
You won't provide this Ponzi again?
staff
Just writing some code
Ponzi owner play with 0.98 btc oh WTH

Yeah, but the question is where are the other players?

I just watch for this round because low depositors from the last round. Wink
Ponzi owner play with 0.98 btc oh WTH

Yeah, but the question is where are the other players?

Wow, now you had to change your bitcointalk ID too, not only the domain? Sounds very trustful... Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: