Pages:
Author

Topic: TRUSTED BTC Ponzi with insurance. 11th (!!) ROUND to start at 5th May, 18:00 GMT - page 3. (Read 14741 times)

staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
Ponzi owner play with 0.98 btc oh WTH
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i 'll see how this one goes and maybe i ll be in the next one ^^ how often does a round happen?
I'm in! Let's see how does round goes Smiley

Very good... let's see if there will be enough players in this high roller round.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I'm in! Let's see how does round goes Smiley
how many rounds have ended yet?

This is the 10th round. All rounds have been played on this domai n, no scam or whatsoever. Every time the guarantee fund was released, and all the rules were respected.m is 

The progressive payout concept I introduced lately, (in the last 4-5 rounds), the maximum high it went was about 150% (meaning that somebody actually managed to get to the level of 150% for payouts).
how many rounds have ended yet?
so the last persons to enter the game looses it all?

Not all, because this system also has a guarantee fund... depending on how far the game goes, the guarantee fund keeps increasing.

5% of each deposit goes to the guarantee fund, and that accumulates. We had past rounds, where the guarantee fund covered almost all (the lowest we had I think was 20% for each players who wasn't paid yet).
And the round has started NOW!

Jump in, and let's make some bitcoins.
so the last persons to enter the game looses it all?
By the way, about 15 minutes left until the start.
Don't forget: your payout percentage will increase by 1% with every deposit you make! Let's see who is going to have the highest payout percentage. The record is around 150% if I remember correctly.
Does this mean each player deposit or everyone's deposits?
So, which is it?

Each player deposits... so when you make a deposit YOUR payout percentage will increase by 1%, the other players percentage will stay the same (unless they deposit also).
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Don't forget: your payout percentage will increase by 1% with every deposit you make! Let's see who is going to have the highest payout percentage. The record is around 150% if I remember correctly.
So, which is it?
90 minutes left until the start!
Monday is high roller day!

Today's round will have a minimum deposit of 0.20 BTC and a maximum of 1.00 BTC. That's right, it's high roller time.

After successfully running this system without flaws in the last weeks, it's time to make some serious amount of coins with it. Progressive payout is going to stay as it is now (with every deposit you make, the next payout will be with 1% higher). Payouts starts from 110%, and with every deposit you make your payout percentage will increase with 1%.

What does it means exactly? Assuming you are going to make 20 deposits of 1 BTC each and they all will be paid out, you will make a profit of 4.07 BTC!!! 

Last depositor 200% bonus will stay also active, but it will be triggered when the guarantee fund will be at least 70% of the maximal guarantee fund, meaning when there will be accumulated 2.1 bitcoins in the guarantee fund.

Guys, this can be huge, and a great way to make lots of BTC. Don't miss out!
Hey guys,

I've been traveling this weekend, I just got home now.

Will have to go away for another half hour-hour, but then I am back.

EDIT: actually I am way too tired... drove 500 km today, with little child, etc. Will postpone for tomorrow.
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Min. deposit: 0.20000000
Max. deposit: 1.00000000

You need to promote this round a lot,.and did the percentage stays the same ?
Do you know how ponzi schemes end? Smiley
Someone loses. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: