Pages:
Author

Topic: TRUSTED BTC Ponzi with insurance. 11th (!!) ROUND to start at 5th May, 18:00 GMT - page 4. (Read 14741 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Min. deposit: 0.20000000
Max. deposit: 1.00000000

You need to promote this round a lot,.and did the percentage stays the same ?
Do you know how ponzi schemes end? Smiley
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
Are you sure with min/max ?
It's very large range.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
You might want to consider marketing somewhere else... Smiley
Yes, I know that I have to promote... it's not final yet btw. (the min/max), but I think I want to try a bigger one than we used too.
Activity: 392
Min. deposit: 0.20000000
Max. deposit: 1.00000000

You need to promote this round a lot,.and did the percentage stays the same ?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yeah. A round where I cannot participate because of an insanely high minimum. Nice.
Round is closed, guarantee fund was distributed...

There will be no new round until Sunday, and then I will try to make a high roller round.

Activity: 108
    Soon or a later every ponzi dies. Some people wins , some people lose their money.It's a matter of time.... Cheesy
Activity: 29
where did all the new players come from?

(maybe read this ^^ twice...)

i think, there are three big problems:

1. marketing (look above)
2. 120% --> 110%, 2% --> 1%, 5% fee, lottery feature that is not really reachable, because of this it's hard to reach the 60% to activate 200%-bonus. i remember a round with 75 deposits and 200% activated and guarantee fund filled up. (but it was with very low limits and a lot of donations, remember 0.222)
3. waiting time to see deposits. first deposit was always a too small (=donation) so isn't it possible to start listing deposits, directly when round has started? for example, a round could start at 7pm but you can start your script (or cronjob or whatever is running there) 30 mins earlier. if someone sends before official start, it will be a donation. but you can see it. maybe you have to wait a few seconds. but when you sent some btc's and you cannot see it for 20 minutes, would you send more again and again? that's a very long time (my point of view) it feels much too slow...

I agree with you. Now deposit, so we can make an amazing round right now Smiley

i'm not sure if it was your intention to play "an amazing round" - with only two players  Undecided

2. 120% --> 110%, 2% --> 1%, 5% fee, lottery feature that is not really reachable, because of this it's hard to reach the 60% to activate 200%-bonus. i remember a round with 75 deposits and 200% activated and guarantee fund filled up. (but it was with very low limits and a lot of donations, remember 0.222)
3. waiting time to see deposits. first deposit was always a too small (=donation) so isn't it possible to start listing deposits, directly when round has started? for example, a round could start at 7pm but you can start your script (or cronjob or whatever is running there) 30 mins earlier. if someone sends before official start, it will be a donation. but you can see it. maybe you have to wait a few seconds. but when you sent some btc's and you cannot see it for 20 minutes, would you send more again and again? that's a very long time (my point of view) it feels much too slow...

I agree with you. Now deposit, so we can make an amazing round right now Smiley
Activity: 29

Activity: 406
It's not a very popular ponzi and it is important to join as soon as a new round starts otherwise it is fucked. That's the only way to make money with these things.
Who says that we lost anything? If we keep playing, the garantee fund will raise and some of our previous deposits will be payed out. Let us play?
Activity: 18
Well, lost another .1  I'm done for good. good luck  Roll Eyes
I think poeple got tired of always the same persons making profit and do not redeposit i lost more than the tiny .22 so i do not feel sorry for you but you get what you deserve. i have learned my lesson too and not playing any more. because no one really wants too play but only want .1 btc profit

hahahaha go go go  l:Smiley Tongue Kiss

I do not see why I deserve to lose? I play every single round. I am a solid investor.
Activity: 24
I think poeple got tired of always the same persons making profit and do not redeposit i lost more than the tiny .22 so i do not feel sorry for you but you get what you deserve. i have learned my lesson too and not playing any more. because no one really wants too play but only want .1 btc profit

hahahaha go go go  l:Smiley Tongue Kiss
Wake up guys.

Messages are disappearing right now. Why is that?

Okaay. The payout bar for the next payout was 1/3 finished before. Now it is 1/8. Why is that?

Communication is the key right now. Come on.
CoinThinker? Gogo?

I simply do not get this. I have to step up and be the big guy with my total value of 0.04 BTC right now, when you have more than a bitcoin each in your pockets. Get this up and running guys. I play every single round with my tiny amount of cash. The least you can do is to play along.
1LqVHYt...hPeteC CoinThinker
1FBVG8R...z8zaHe knightdk
1LBH2B7...41fssd unknown
1ChAnCe...dt5k41 unknown

We all received at least 1 payout. Let us get the game rolling and redeposit now?

I deposited more than 1/4 of the total deposits. Come on guys. No point in not trying to grab the 200% bonus at least.
Pages:
Jump to: