Pages:
Author

Topic: TRUSTED BTC Ponzi with insurance. 11th (!!) ROUND to start at 5th May, 18:00 GMT - page 26. (Read 14781 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
http://eternalbtcponzi(DOT)tk/ <--- IT IS ON FIREEEEEEEE! WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
Guys, I really need to share this with you: they are already over 5.3 BTC paid out!

Everything working very very smooth so far, let's keep this moving. This is the single best Ponzi-like system in the bitcoin world. Read about the unique features offered, especially the guarantee fund, which already got to 0.30 BTC.

staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
I have changed the deposit limits, keeping the 1 to 5 ratio: new minimum is 0.1 BTC  and the new maximum is 0.5 BTC.

Fair and good range  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have changed the deposit limits, keeping the 1 to 5 ratio: new minimum is 0.1 BTC  and the new maximum is 0.5 BTC.

That so good  Wink

Your Ponzi rising now hope you promoting it  Wink
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
I think you should change your topic subject tell everyone about min/max profit in percentage etc. Wink
min to 0.1 max to 0.5 it's ok for me.
You should pay to buy visitors in http://www.bitvisitor.com/ a lot of people will visit your site.
I will help you to spread the word too
Ok, then I will not increase the amount at all for the moment? Or do you have any other suggestion?

Minimum to 0.1 max to 0.5 (so we keep a 1 to 5 ratio)? I know the other system, they have a ratio of 1 to 70 or something. What puzzles me is, that the other one is an obvious scam, yet they have so many deposits, it's simply incredible. Not only that the ratio is bad, but sometimes deposits are "forgotten" to be entered, payout order is changing all the time, no transparency, manual system, not automated, and still... if we would have so many players as they would have then mine would simply be perfect... Smiley

I just don't understand how people can deposit into something as that one... I really need somehow to spread the word about my system, so I get more people to know it.
Hi All,

a quick morning report: over 3.55 paid out so far. Might not seems to be so much, guarantee fund increased to  0.2195 BTC. Let's increase this one by a lot so the risks will get a lot smaller. (5% of each deposit will go to the guarantee fund).
I noticed that the higher the maximal limit is, the more people are interested, so let me know if you want me to increase the maximum deposit limit to 0.4 BTC at this step.

If you increase maximum please increase minimum too. Don't make your site like Eternalbtc SCAMER. He increase only maximum not increase minimum make a lot of people lost their money SUCK!!
Hi All,

a quick morning report: over 3.55 paid out so far. Might not seems to be so much, guarantee fund increased to  0.2195 BTC. Let's increase this one by a lot so the risks will get a lot smaller. (5% of each deposit will go to the guarantee fund).
I noticed that the higher the maximal limit is, the more people are interested, so let me know if you want me to increase the maximum deposit limit to 0.4 BTC at this step.

Rolling GREAT many deposit and Payout in this moment !!  Grin
Oh, I didn't even observed: already over 2.75 BTC paid out! Smiley

Last time I have summed them was 1.80 BTC so it's going in the right direction!  Guarantee fund is already 0.15825000 BTC but let's increase this.
Joined  Wink

Welcome...

It seems that those transactions too are coming trough slowly which had those huge confirmation period (still think that they were sent with 0 transaction fee, and this is why the system considered them just medium priority, and blockchain was displaying that will be confirmed in the next 6 blocks. Never seen anything like that before).
Why 3 latest deposits have long time confirmation? Undecided

Have no clue... it has nothing to do with my system, for some reason these BTC transactions are getting very slow. I t hink that the person who sent set the transaction fee to 0 and this has to do something with it.
I attach below for transparency the two transaction so there will be no missunderstanding:

https://blockchain.info/tx/287f6c8522299f0fef95c523b93bc851526867819c57dbef67ee61397c955cb9
https://blockchain.info/tx/bd24ba40dbd4cd3a0d46ca5400cb25c3477063c402eaf358530eb3377e86be25

This doesn't stop the system to operate other payouts. So if people are going to make deposits, they actually might even be handled faster. As long as a transaction is not confirmed, the system will skip it automatically, and makes the following payout. When the transaction gets confirmed, it jumps back to it.

So guys, don't stop. Let's really rock this thing!
Why 3 latest deposits have long time confirmation? Undecided
Things started to really roll... the number of deposits in the last hour started to increase, so guys, jump in and multiply your BTC.

Great to know that your test was successful! Now let's bring in some more people! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: