Pages:
Author

Topic: TRUSTED BTC Ponzi with insurance. 11th (!!) ROUND to start at 5th May, 18:00 GMT - page 19. (Read 14781 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Increase the garantee fund. Then people will gain by failing to time their deposits Wink Try that. I just threw some money in again Tongue
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
Highest payout at this moment is 146%! More importantly: have a look at the insured amount, virtually there is nothing to loose, deposits are guaranteed almost 100% at this moment!

Also, the 200% Last Deposit Bonus is activated too!

If I lost 0.22 BTC, I would quit BTC all together. Anyways. I want you all to have a look at our admin and his deposits. We have a real believer here, and that should be noticable for us. We should back up on that and deposit. COME COME COME

Well, I am already at 146%... I don't understand why noone else is following me.

If there would be 4-5 players like me we could have a party all day long.
Activity: 29
i accidentally sent to much, have seen the limits to late. please refund.
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/cc298e9fdcd8b88a9b2e48aef75b2787553330cf2f3482eec3c7b6db99afae89

I am really sorry, but there's nothing I can do about it... your generous donation contributed to the guarantee fund, which increased now to almost it's maximal value. There is no way I can return that without affecting the guarantee fund, and I don't think that every body will agree to just take 0.22 BTC off that fund (there's no way even of asking people about it).

Rules are very clear about, and the deposit limits are very well displayed right below the place you take your deposit address from.
Sorry again.

THANK YOU bitcointester!!

must be a joke.  Sad
hoping that somebody understands it was a fault, maybe someone sends a little donation to me 1E1w6rBtcGxomKuVE3Bt6ziEcag6nrdxuB
 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
If I lost 0.22 BTC, I would quit BTC all together. Anyways. I want you all to have a look at our admin and his deposits. We have a real believer here, and that should be noticable for us. We should back up on that and deposit. COME COME COME
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/cc298e9fdcd8b88a9b2e48aef75b2787553330cf2f3482eec3c7b6db99afae89

I am really sorry, but there's nothing I can do about it... your generous donation contributed to the guarantee fund, which increased now to almost it's maximal value. There is no way I can return that without affecting the guarantee fund, and I don't think that every body will agree to just take 0.22 BTC off that fund (there's no way even of asking people about it).

Rules are very clear about, and the deposit limits are very well displayed right below the place you take your deposit address from.
Sorry again.

Don't be bad with him guys, I really feel sorry for him. It's just there's nothing I can do about it.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Sorry again.

Btw guys, at this point there is no risk! Look at the insured amount! Smiley

So you can keep rolling the deposits!
I sent all my deposits within 30 seconds mate. It just looks brutal, but it really is not. I honestly thought others would do the same. Now people just need to redeposit, and they have a good reason to do so. This new system makes you gain 2% extra every single deposit, so it becomes more appealing to try Smiley

Sorry again.
adelesmanden  , How much btc you get guy. Are funny to paying yourself ? LOL
I find it decent that I am among big dogs right now. My fortune is slowly increasing though Smiley I'll get there Smiley

1PGWSHZ...Fpyq7D, 1E1w6rB...nrdxuB and 195xH76...oXuUhf can you please redeposit and get your big gain please? Thank you guys.
Well, so far I am the bravest person here: I am right now at 134% Smiley

So it doesn't depend on me, do your part guys! Smiley

I will deposit more probably of course.
Now that the money is rolling in again, big dogs will redeposit. Now that we found out you are the big dog in this ponzi, you will probably redeposit yourself yeah Cointhinker? Cheesy
OK, now everything is clear... transactions will show up soon on the page for everybody.

Problem was that the listtransactions function which I have used to get the transactions list by default 10 transactions, which was perfect until now. But this time the round got so popular that the cronjob which runs every 60 seconds couldn't keep up with it.

Now I have changed to 100 transactions... so there should be no more problem and you can continue making deposits.
Okay all my deposits are showing now. HASHTAG PARTY PONZI ON!!!!!! Cheesy COME DEPOSIT GUYS! DO IT NOW
Guys, stop making deposits for a short time... I think the explanation is that there were lots of very small deposits, which bitcoin is confirming too slow...

Let me have a look at these issues you have been mentioned.

I have received two notice from yuridjork and adelesman, need a few minutes to look into it.

Claim down guys just waiting confirmation that why most of Ponzi use only 1 confirm
https://blockchain.info/da/address/1HwTNRHxjz2huEoNAohnrtKjqJeViM9Xic <--- I can only see 3 of my own deposits on your website. Why is that? I deposited 10 times.
Activity: 29

Hey, that should NOT be a DONATION !!!
and i posted this failure long before it was visible on the list.  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: