Pages:
Author

Topic: TRUSTED BTC Ponzi with insurance. 11th (!!) ROUND to start at 5th May, 18:00 GMT - page 22. (Read 14781 times)

staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
It's will be only 1 waiting after all confirmation guysss  Shocked
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yes confirmations too slow now 

At Block 295317 690 transactions
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
SOOO FASTT COME ON GUYSSS

If only confirmations wouldn't come so slooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww... Sad

I don't know what's happening to BTC, have you also noticed that it's getting slower and slower to confirm a transaction?
I like your system guy if you could develop with non register it will be great system

That's not possible. Without registration you can not make sure that you send the payout to the right address.

My system works just as Cryptsy is working: you register, get your OWN deposit address, and you specify your wallet address. Cryptsy doesn't try to identify your sender address neither, because that is not 100% accurate.
staff
Just writing some code
I like your system guy if you could develop with non register it will be great system
Joined deposited but not showing on the list..

It will not show until the first deposit is getting confirmed. The system can not display it until the balance is 0.000 BTC, and until the first deposit gets its first confirmation the balance will stay 0.

But this should happen soon! So keep watching, and you can make deposits, the system registers them just fine, in the right order.

OK, I will keep spread the word  Wink

It will not show until the first deposit is getting confirmed. The system can not display it until the balance is 0.000 BTC, and until the first deposit gets its first confirmation the balance will stay 0.

But this should happen soon! So keep watching, and you can make deposits, the system registers them just fine, in the right order.

Confirmations starts to come, and they are already showing up!

Everything is running smooth!

Guys, we are ON now! Round started!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Dude.. change the minimum to 0.15 so I can join... I just payed 0.001 to withdraw to my wallet to deposit.......
Can you please do that? I will deposit as the first guy.

0.001 wasted for nothing... Thank you.

Actually it is 0.0011 now, because I have to send the god damn coins back again. Jeez.

I guess I just have to eat the damn shit.
Prepare yourself guys!

Only 5 minutes until the round starts! New maximum deposit is 0.8 BTC (anyway BTC lost quite a lot from its value, so hopefully this will help recover the down-trend from the exchanges).
too high minimum for me. Good luck see you next round  Smiley

Really sorry to hear that, but last round almost all deposits were between 0.2 and 0.5... Next round I will make it lower for your sake, but now I want to test the system with the 1 to 4 ratio.
staff
Just writing some code
too high minimum for me. Good luck see you next round  Smiley
Only 30 minutes until the new round will start!

Don't forget: donations are welcomed! Simply deposit below 0.2 BTC or above 0.8 BTC to your deposit address, and you have done something good for today! Donations will go straight to the guarantee fund.
New round come come come come come!

New round will be started in 1 hour and 20 minutes from now, at 20:00 GMT sharp!

Make sure that you get your NEW DEPOSIT ADDRESS ONLY AFTER THE ROUND STARTS! Getting it before will result in sending the coins nowhere!!!

With the new round, there will be some new rules too:
1. From now on a round will be closed when there are no new payouts in 12 hours (not 24 as it was until now). It is useless waiting so long...
2. The minimal deposit will be 0.2 BTC and the maximal 0.8 BTC (reducing this way the ratio to 1 to 4, making this the smallest ratio in any system).

Hope that this changes will attract more players, and that we'll go so much further. So far we haven't touched the maximal guarantee fund not a single time, even if that way the risks would be smaller. Let's do it this time!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
New round come come come come come!
it should start the new round

It will start the new round tonight if no new deposits will be done. Will let you know at least 2 hours before.
staff
Just writing some code
it should start the new round
Pages:
Jump to: