Pages:
Author

Topic: [TRUSTED]The best of Ponzi !! ponzi120 new round !! [TRUSTED] - page 10. (Read 19918 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
Give the new address now!

It is 12PoNZiEtabwkCU4YFffshWNF1cRiAk5nq

When I deposited there was already 7.8BTC of deposits, and by the time mine was sent there was a few more btc deposited. I would like to know exactly how much btc will go to round1

Batek, can we have all the informations?

WAITING FOR PAYOUTS! Are they automatic?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The new round just started

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Give the new address now!
Activity: 36
Everyone who did't get paid in round one will get a 20% refund of initial capital within two weeks.

WARNING! THis ponzi have 21% fee, it means it is extremely slow!

Betek is not the owner !!! shut up

Yes, he is.
legendary
Everyone who did't get paid in round one will get a 20% refund of initial capital within two weeks.

Don't do this! It will kill new round quickly Sad

Yeah, we want NEW round!
I won't invest if we must pay to those who lost...
And if someone know about Insdice, they tried do that and it did not end good...

I guess the old players that didn't get paid can always deposit on the new one

I am among those players, I didn't get paid a single deposit I made on ponzi120
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Betek is owner...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

legendary

legendary

Yeah, we want NEW round!
I won't invest if we must pay to those who lost...
And if someone know about Insdice, they tried do that and it did not end good...
Activity: 36

legendary

That suck. It is ponzi, last one should lose...
And it make 2. round slower...
legendary
Last address you sent money to is 18YjZiXes86Zc6vzE2GroDpxYv3xmQDZ7, 1.778 btc, but I see no such deposit from it. Is this your fee for the ponzi? You still have some balance in the account to pay back a few more people, or partial if next in line is big deposit.

yes, this is fee

Betek, all the old investors won't be paid?? (I am among them) since you are starting round2, couldn't you use 10% of round2 to pay back 10 or 20% of the deposits of round1

Where will you announce the new adress to deposit first? The thread or the website? Can you confirm 5PM London time?

I really hope we do NOT pay last round, it is same as no new round at all...
Betek answer this!
yes, next round start at 5 pm London time
legendary
He's not paying anybody back since you took the risk investing in a ponzi and trying to pay back people who invested when it die and the people who invest in the new round is too much!

Just be careful when and where you invest next time. I sure as hell am!

I have been playing bad/scamm.ed last few days it is annoying
Are you investing in round2? Just to be crystal clear, all new deposits won't go to old round1 depositors?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
He's not paying anybody back since you took the risk investing in a ponzi and trying to pay back people who invested when it die and the people who invest in the new round is too much!

Just be careful when and where you invest next time. I sure as hell am!
legendary
Last address you sent money to is 18YjZiXes86Zc6vzE2GroDpxYv3xmQDZ7, 1.778 btc, but I see no such deposit from it. Is this your fee for the ponzi? You still have some balance in the account to pay back a few more people, or partial if next in line is big deposit.

yes, this is fee

Betek, all the old investors won't be paid?? (I am among them) since you are starting round2, couldn't you use 10% of round2 to pay back 10 or 20% of the deposits of round1

Where will you announce the new adress to deposit first? The thread or the website? Can you confirm 5PM London time?
Activity: 11
And what about those how invested small amounts in the previous adress? Please return my transaction (even without interest) so i could invest in a new scheme. Transaction ID is: https://blockchain.info/pl/tx/86911dcf87f09faa65172360f0500d071f44d6d19e4f8139122d8208b6600df3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

There is still 0.26 btc in it.

yes, this is fee
Pages:
Jump to: