Pages:
Author

Topic: [TRUSTED]The best of Ponzi !! ponzi120 new round !! [TRUSTED] - page 11. (Read 19942 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Last address you sent money to is 18YjZiXes86Zc6vzE2GroDpxYv3xmQDZ7, 1.778 btc, but I see no such deposit from it. Is this your fee for the ponzi? You still have some balance in the account to pay back a few more people, or partial if next in line is big deposit.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
Betek has always been paying and has been very professional but we are talking about ponzis run by anonymous so it makes you be careful; I understand players that will wait for the first payouts to deposit, and I don't say that to kill the competition Grin

Personally I will take a chance and deposit right away at 5PM, and I will redeposit after the first payment of course; it promises to be crazy, it seems like very easy profit maybe I can get back what I am down; I am approx -0.8 so far : if I don't receive anything from my last deposits I would loose 0.8
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
And what about those how invested small amounts in the previous adress? Please return my transaction (even without interest) so i could invest in a new scheme. Transaction ID is: https://blockchain.info/pl/tx/86911dcf87f09faa65172360f0500d071f44d6d19e4f8139122d8208b6600df3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
Activity: 11
And what about those how invested small amounts in the previous adress? Please return my transaction (even without interest) so i could invest in a new scheme. Transaction ID is: https://blockchain.info/pl/tx/86911dcf87f09faa65172360f0500d071f44d6d19e4f8139122d8208b6600df3
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's dead. No one wants to pay any more in so the owner is restarting it to squeeze more fees from you. LMAO wake up.
Activity: 7
The old address will be switched to new one. The reason is simple. As the bubble grew to 445btc, admin would have to pay out 445btc + 20% (534bt)of interest. Unfortunately, nobody wanted to pay in any more so he wasn't able to pay out. Admin wants to launch it again on new address and informs eveybody in advance. But he will give new address at 5:00pm gmt to avoid anyone from headstarting.
Activity: 5
!!ATTENTION, ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Second round of ponzi120 begins

Over 445 BTC paid out already!

Scheme will be restarted on Tuesday (25.02.2014) at 5:00pm GMT. New BTC adress will be given at 5:00pm sharp so that everybody has even chances to take part. We introduce lower limits 0.01 - 0.5 BTC in order to avoid extensive pump thus to keep ponzi120 efficient as long as possible

USE PERSONAL WALLET ONLY!! DO NOT SEND FROM ANY EXCHANGER'S WALLET OTHERWISE WE WILL BE UNABLE TO SEND BTC BACK TO YOU

Good site ! But i want ask you: How about the following addresses 1F8ZKpjMDpnpF79mZ1pxZRoNKZgXm4Tf1d Huh

https://blockchain.info/vi/tx/3ed1a045b74bd13df9d0508d147b74f16bf868989d345d14fafe087455d408bf
It is not dead by any means. Admin changed domain to paid one. At 5:00pm gmt there's actual restart from the beggining.
So this ponzi is officially dead?

Who here lost BTC?

If you may read post #342. It's all there.

That's why I ask this question, because of that post.

So, its finished?

Who here lost BTC?

If you may read post #342. It's all there. Relaunch means you can take part in this game again.

Who here lost BTC?
That's the spirit boumalo, GlenPL. I'm with you guys. I must say that I'm in similar situation as you, boumalo as to my last deposit but I share your enthusiasm, mate.
Activity: 42
I'll too, of course Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018

Scheme will be restarted on Tuesday (25.02.2014) at 5:00pm GMT. New BTC adress will be given at 5:00pm sharp so that everybody has even chances to take part. We introduce lower limits 0.01 - 0.5 BTC in order to avoid extensive pump thus to keep ponzi120 efficient as long as possible

USE PERSONAL WALLET ONLY!! DO NOT SEND FROM ANY EXCHANGER'S WALLET OTHERWISE WE WILL BE UNABLE TO SEND BTC BACK TO YOU

Wow this is exciting

There will be the first wave of deposits of those who don't think you can leave with the money
Then the second wave after the first payouts : players all redepositing + players who were waiting for the first payouts or were late to deposit
It will go huge! And fast! You will increase the maximum deposit and it will go to 100BTC in deposits in hours

You could have keep 2-5% of each deposit to payback a % of their deposits to all the last depositors (I am among them!)

Who will be there? I know I will
Activity: 56

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Yeah I've had shedloads of payouts from this ponzi :'D
Activity: 35
good ponzi, i get 1 payout, and i wait for one more
Activity: 28
Lol, a lot of money ;P I'm in!
Activity: 27
we try to beat the record in the course of the BTC during the week ... Help us! Smiley
Activity: 8
Everything is fine. Ponzi goes slower because it's monday and thats it. It is still best ponzi now, maybe best ponzi ever. I made 3000% growth in few days. If you haven't noticed, ponzi goes much faster than one week ago - so why you so scared? This one is a safe and trusted. we have continuous contact with the owner and we know that he is not scammer. Do not want to experiment with something new.
Pages:
Jump to: