Pages:
Author

Topic: [TRUSTED]The best of Ponzi !! ponzi120 new round !! [TRUSTED] - page 12. (Read 19942 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Two nights ago, it was only 70 BTC sent, yesterday night it was over 400 BTC! Keep investing people, and let's make it biggest ponzi game ever seen Cheesy

I think this ponzi could reach 1000BTC so still a long way to go!

Nah, its dieing, time to jump ship now. Don't be an idiot and lose any more coins in this one.
It’s early. That’s why. It’s not dying. lol.

You just want to advertise yours.

I dont run a ponzi. Good try though. Clearly you have coins invested in this one, unlucky.

You’re kind of annoying. I meant whatever was in your signature, genius.

Stop unnecessarily scaring people and purposefully trying to rock the boat.

REAL members get paid for allowing companies to advertise in their signature. Bit777 has nothing to do with me.

I suggest it is more like you are trying to deceive players into depositing more in hope you get your own money back. Face facts, it wont be around for much longer. It's time to try make your money back elsewhere.

Yes, I know that, Mr. Genius. My point is you’re still trying to advertise and that’s that. Quit rocking the boat.

lol  Huh I couldnt give a monkeys if you click on my sig links or not, I earn a set figure every month regardless. But that is not what is being debated here.

The fact is this Ponzi is only heading one way, and it sure as hell wont reach 1000BTC.

The smarter players will get out now.

Okay, darling.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Two nights ago, it was only 70 BTC sent, yesterday night it was over 400 BTC! Keep investing people, and let's make it biggest ponzi game ever seen Cheesy

Nah, its dieing, time to jump ship now. Don't be an idiot and lose any more coins in this one.

I dont run a ponzi. Good try though. Clearly you have coins invested in this one, unlucky.

REAL members get paid for allowing companies to advertise in their signature. Bit777 has nothing to do with me.

I suggest it is more like you are trying to deceive players into depositing more in hope you get your own money back. Face facts, it wont be around for much longer. It's time to try make your money back elsewhere.

Yes, I know that, Mr. Genius. My point is you’re still trying to advertise and that’s that. Quit rocking the boat.

lol  Huh I couldnt give a monkeys if you click on my sig links or not, I earn a set figure every month regardless. But that is not what is being debated here.

The fact is this Ponzi is only heading one way, and it sure as hell wont reach 1000BTC.

The smarter players will get out now.

Of course it's going to slow down today. It's a monday. Even my heart rate slows on mondays

It's slow because the bubble is bursting. Ever wonder why the owner didnt fix the table on his site? Cos he doesn't want people seeing how many players are owed BTCBTCBTC. It's gone, jump ship before you lose more coins.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Of course it's going to slow down today. It's a monday. Even my heart rate slows on mondays
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The ponzi still works, lets make a deposit! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Yes look like ponzi is am die
Activity: 56
Why would you change the address?

I have not been paid for this transaction that was over 12 hours ago now

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/3a8dcae8af11f4b49561db0f204f72328b78cc6f0ba36b48b5a24865aed9e84c

we need deposit
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Why would you change the address?

I have not been paid for this transaction that was over 12 hours ago now

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/3a8dcae8af11f4b49561db0f204f72328b78cc6f0ba36b48b5a24865aed9e84c
c'mon guys

Keep it going everyone
New address : http://ponzi120.com

but the old address still is acting
Pages:
Jump to: