Pages:
Author

Topic: [TRUSTED]The best of Ponzi !! ponzi120 new round !! [TRUSTED] - page 3. (Read 19918 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The new round just started

http://ponzi120.com/

FAKE SC.AM DON'T SEND

Yeah, it is Belek, not Betek...
Nice try anyway Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
The new round just started

http://ponzi120.com/

FAKE SC.AM DON'T SEND
legendary
No countdown this time?

New round will start between 6pm and 10pm.

It could start in 5minutes! This is exciting!!

I wonder how many people are looking at the thread and waiting for the start of the round!

For round2 there were not a lot of messages on the thread it was very calm but 126BTC were deposited in 4hours!! I think we will see something similar or bigger for round3
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Betek, can you plz give countdown? Would be great
Activity: 98
No countdown this time?

Yes I know that..
legendary
Activity: 1274
No countdown this time?

No countdown this time?
legendary
So... will all the "unpaid" investments be ... somewhat refunded? Including mine , of half a btc? ..

lol man its a ponzi! you are shit out of luck!

(so am I lost .46 but thats why it's a gamble yo!)

There will actually be a refund (believed to be 20%) for the round1 depositors!! Look at the OP previous messages and mine on this thread

New round will start between 6pm and 10pm, last round the deposit address had more than 100BTC of deposits in the first hour...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
So... will all the "unpaid" investments be ... somewhat refunded? Including mine , of half a btc? ..

lol man its a ponzi! you are shit out of luck!

(so am I lost .46 but thats why it's a gamble yo!)
Activity: 112
new round start today between 6 pm and 10 pm GMT +1
no exact hour? no deposit for me.
legendary

He was talking about 20% refund which is already great considering he doesn't have to do it and no other ponzi is doing it

Long live ponzi120! Be ready for round3 guys, can't wait!
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
BTC will change the world
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
sorry, my fail, between 6 pm and 10 pm GMT +1

@boumalo

refund from the first round within two weeks

Ok fair enough, I still don't understand where the money will come from : did you cash out from round2??

The new round will only last 4 hours? Or do you mean that it will start somewhere between 6 and 10?

Apparently the round will start between 6pm and 10pm, I will be refreshing this thread a lot from 6pm to the start, the money is ready to be sent!!

Thanks for all the good work Betek! Can't wait for my 20% refund from round1 (you guessed that already)

refund from my private BTC Smiley
legendary

@boumalo

Ok fair enough, I still don't understand where the money will come from : did you cash out from round2??

The new round will only last 4 hours? Or do you mean that it will start somewhere between 6 and 10?

Apparently the round will start between 6pm and 10pm, I will be refreshing this thread a lot from 6pm to the start, the money is ready to be sent!!

Thanks for all the good work Betek! Can't wait for my 20% refund from round1 (you guessed that already)

@boumalo

legendary
WARNING - This ponzi is dead

2 days ago Betek returned 4 payments only a few minutes after they were sent - WITHOUT interest - instead of using them to pay off other investors.

When it slows down a lot I think it would be better to use the new deposits to payback 50% of the old deposit

It is weird to advantage the new depositors by giving them their money back instead of paying the old investors!!

I am still waiting for my answer on the 20% allowed to the round1 depositors!!

So when is round3 exactly? tonight at 6pm GMT?? EDIT : "new round start today from 6 pm to 10 pm GMT +1"
The wallet address is gone from the site. So it's officially dead?

this round is end

new round start today between 6 pm and 10 pm GMT +1
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
The wallet address is gone from the site. So it's officially dead?
Pages:
Jump to: