Pages:
Author

Topic: [TRUSTED]The best of Ponzi !! ponzi120 new round !! [TRUSTED] - page 4. (Read 19918 times)

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
WARNING - This ponzi is dead

2 days ago Betek returned 4 payments only a few minutes after they were sent - WITHOUT interest - instead of using them to pay off other investors.

Last repayment by this ponzi was originally sent on 26th at 19:44
But they were just being returned without interest (betek seems to have plans to end the ponzi)

However

Last repayment with interest was originally sent
2014-02-25 20:21:05
And you deposited to the ponzi 3 hours later.
2014-02-25 23:30:24

So it looks like yours was not skipped but betek considered this ponzi to be dead 2 days ago. If he used the multiple 0.3btc deposits instead of returning them to sender, you would have been paid.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
BTC will change the world
Are you sure he skipped your payment and there's just not a big backlog?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
Do not invest anymore in this ponzi. The owner started a new round because he just wanted so.
I still have 0.50 invested in this address : 12PoNZiEtabwkCU4YFffshWNF1cRiAk5nq , days ago and he just skipped my payment.

lol well telling people not to invest is a sure fire way to not get your btc out!
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
BTC will change the world
Do not invest anymore in this ponzi. The owner started a new round because he just wanted so.
I still have 0.50 invested in this address : 12PoNZiEtabwkCU4YFffshWNF1cRiAk5nq , days ago and he just skipped my payment.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
That will not going to happen. He will take money from couple of more rounds. Get rich. And u guys just continue to fill his pockets Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/first-ever-no-profit-ponzi-150-payout-closed-484594

I think you're forgetting how many people betek has paid 20% interest to. As with all gambling there will always be some losers, its not beteks fault if people don't understand this before they send btc.

Are we in the gambling section or free btc 4 all?

I thought it was the free btc 4 all... damnit I need to stop huffing glue
That will not going to happen. He will take money from couple of more rounds. Get rich. And u guys just continue to fill his pockets Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/first-ever-no-profit-ponzi-150-payout-closed-484594

I think you're forgetting how many people betek has paid 20% interest to. As with all gambling there will always be some losers, its not beteks fault if people don't understand this before they send btc.

Are we in the gambling section or free btc 4 all?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
new round start a few days

Batek you said 20% was for round1 players that didn't get paid and you said we will receive within 2weeks

Can you give us an update and details on how you are going to proceed

How long will you tell in advance?
Activity: 70
yes I am waiting for my payment Smiley
Activity: 56
Yep, who's ready for round 3 ? Smiley
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Betek we want a new round.
Activity: 56
Betek2 it's a fake account !

Don't trust him !
Activity: 74
let's roll this cool ponzi..  Invest and make profit !
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
If the next deposit in the queue was 1 btc the system can not start with 0.8.....

If that's the actual case, Betek better come and mention it here; otherwise people will lose their trust in this Ponzi.
If the next deposit in the queue was 1 btc the system can not start with 0.8.....
Pages:
Jump to: