Pages:
Author

Topic: Truthseeker: US plans 'first strike' on Russia - page 2. (Read 2183 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 511
I would like to think they are smarter then that, and if WW3 breaks out see you Holland im off to Aruba!!!

Lol... what makes you think that Holland will be safe in the event of a likely World War? The Netherlands is a full-fledged member of NATO. Aruba is a colony of the Netherlands, and therefore it too comes under the NATO umbrella.

Holland wont be safe, thats why I will go to Aruba, ofcourse Aruba is part of The Netherlands but I dont think they will invade such a small island, they dont even have there own army.
Also they dont have the same laws and rules on Aruba as in The Netherlands, so do you really think Aruba would be involved in WW3?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I would like to think they are smarter then that, and if WW3 breaks out see you Holland im off to Aruba!!!

Lol... what makes you think that Holland will be safe in the event of a likely World War? The Netherlands is a full-fledged member of NATO. Aruba is a colony of the Netherlands, and therefore it too comes under the NATO umbrella.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
I can't take that show seriously.  They should call it "The Conspiracy Theory Seeker".  RT is a decent network in some ways, covering lots of stories other media outlets shy away from, but I think it would be better without nonsense like this on there.

No one is asking you to believe any of it. You can watch those crappy NATO-backed news channels such as CNBC, CNN, and BBC. Anyone with some commonsense will agree with what was shown in the RT.

I'll continue to watch RT, just not that one show.  They can continue to make out like the US is the only government in the history of the world ever to have ever considered a first strike against another nation if that's what gets their viewing figures up by attracting drooling tinfoil-hat-wearing crackpots.  But anyone giving it even the slightest amount of rational thought is going to recognise that every single country with a nuclear arsenal has made similar plans of their own.  No one sits on a pile of nukes without some sort of idea on what they plan on doing with them.   No one's plan involves getting wiped out before firing a shot.  Sure, the US are probably the biggest warmongering profiteers on the planet, but they're not the only ones.  If you believe otherwise, then way to buy into some lame propaganda.

Ive been a subcriber to Russia today for more then a year now, they indeed cover some news that main stream media wont touch.
I dont believe America will drop something on Russia, just because they wouldnt do it like that.
If they start something they will do it smarter so they can brainwash the public it was a justified attack.
Just like the twin towers you think they would falseflag 9/11 and then just drop bombs on russia like it's nothing?
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
I can't take that show seriously.  They should call it "The Conspiracy Theory Seeker".  RT is a decent network in some ways, covering lots of stories other media outlets shy away from, but I think it would be better without nonsense like this on there.

No one is asking you to believe any of it. You can watch those crappy NATO-backed news channels such as CNBC, CNN, and BBC. Anyone with some commonsense will agree with what was shown in the RT.

I'll continue to watch RT, just not that one show.  They can continue to make out like the US is the only government in the history of the world ever to have ever considered a first strike against another nation if that's what gets their viewing figures up by attracting drooling tinfoil-hat-wearing crackpots.  But anyone giving it even the slightest amount of rational thought is going to recognise that every single country with a nuclear arsenal has made similar plans of their own.  No one sits on a pile of nukes without some sort of idea on what they plan on doing with them.   No one's plan involves getting wiped out before firing a shot.  Sure, the US are probably the biggest warmongering profiteers on the planet, but they're not the only ones.  If you believe otherwise, then way to buy into some lame propaganda.
legendary
The main question is: will there be anyone reckless/stupid/self-righteous enough to put such a scenario into action.

Looking at the American politicians, I can find more than a dozen, including Jeb Bush, Hillary Clinton, and Mitt Romney. All the potential POTUS 2016 candidates with the exception of Rand Paul and Chris Christie (?) are pro-war.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

What was shown there is an entirely plausible scenario, out of many other scenarios. The main question is: will there be anyone reckless/stupid/self-righteous enough to put such a scenario into action.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
Why?

Not going to happen. Wars need popular support. Average Americans would not support another war any where. The outcry over getting involved in Syria was a great example of that.
The US government has control over all mainstream media outlets. How do you think the public would not support war?

Yes.

We are all lead to believe anything beyond the US border are evil.

And being a good Christian, it is our duty to eradicate the evil.
Didn't Jesus say that the people should not send their gold to Caesar and instead keep it themselves?
Wasn't he against the government?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Not going to happen. Wars need popular support. Average Americans would not support another war any where. The outcry over getting involved in Syria was a great example of that.
The US government has control over all mainstream media outlets. How do you think the public would not support war?

Yes.

We are all lead to believe anything beyond the US border are evil.

And being a good Christian, it is our duty to eradicate the evil.
freedomainradio.com
legendary
Not going to happen. Wars need popular support. Average Americans would not support another war any where.

The average American supports wars more than anyone, including the Europeans.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/monkey-cage/wp/2014/04/07/the-less-americans-know-about-ukraines-location-the-more-they-want-u-s-to-intervene/

The war crazies may not be a majority, but they are a significant group in the US.
Activity: 406
freedomainradio.com
It's a first step on the way to creation of the North American Federal District.

Ha!  That was good.

But really, I do feel sorry for any dumb American military kid who dies for a banker.  In this age of information, there is no excuse for that kind of stupidity.  I still feel sorry for them.
Too much propaganda can cause brain damage.
Activity: 406
It's a first step on the way to creation of the North American Federal District.

Ha!  That was good.

But really, I do feel sorry for any dumb American military kid who dies for a banker.  In this age of information, there is no excuse for that kind of stupidity.  I still feel sorry for them.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
No.. I dont believe this a bit.

Plans, strategies and war games, they're probably being planned. Whether they're actually planning to carry those plans out, not nearly as likely.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
No.. I dont believe this a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
legendary
And what year do you think will it be?

Obama will never do that. But I strongly suspect Hillary Clinton will invade Russia, at some point in her presidential career (2016-2020). Remember that Billary (Bill + Hillary) bombed Serbia, in order to divert the American public opinion from the Monica Lewinsky scandal. If something similar happens to Hillary during her career, then invading Russia might be one of the best options for her.
Pages:
Jump to: