Pages:
Author

Topic: Truthseeker: US plans 'first strike' on Russia - page 3. (Read 2183 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
However, someone in the US might be crazy enough to think that this time a blitzkrieg against Russia will surely succeed...

Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

There will be hawks everywhere, not only in the US. Some military leaders tend to over-estimate their strength and under-estimate their rivals military strength. Napoleon did it in 1812, and Hitler did it in 1939. Next in the list will be some American politician.
And what year do you think will it be?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
However, someone in the US might be crazy enough to think that this time a blitzkrieg against Russia will surely succeed...

There will be hawks everywhere, not only in the US. Some military leaders tend to over-estimate their strength and under-estimate their rivals military strength. Napoleon did it in 1812, and Hitler did it in 1939. Next in the list will be some American politician.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
There will be no war, i'm sure.

But we will laugh a lot after Psaki's speaches and new ukrainan government activity...
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
I am not surprised. If not nuclear, then a slow creeping aggression is already on its way. I've had a thread on it running for some time now:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-the-west-gearing-up-to-invade-russia-once-again-584031

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Bush will be appointed as the governor, I guess...
Why Bush?
Because he's an expert in democracy, see Iraq for example. Although actually, I think that anyone of them (Clinton, Bush, Obama, etc.) will be suitable to the position of Governor.
freedomainradio.com
Why Bush?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
In the end they will get something like this:

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Unlikely.

It will become WW3.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
What do you think about this?
It's a first step on the way to creation of the North American Federal District.

freedomainradio.com
Pages:
Jump to: