Pages:
Author

Topic: TT-Miner 2022.4.1 KAWPOW, PROGPOW, ETHASH, ETCHASH, EPIC, SHA512256D, GHOSTRIDER - page 4. (Read 131922 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 16
New beta release (windows only):

TT-Miner 2023.2.0 beta 2
New
- add overclock offset for core & memory to the windows version (option -oc-coreoff[...], -oc-memoff[...] ).
Fixes
- reenabled the config file to specify general oc settings for TT (option -conf[...]). This will give you the option to set different OC settings per GPU in a mixed rig.

https://github.com/TrailingStop/TT-Miner-beta

Yes - sorry ;-(

Was in a hurry.... will give more details later today.
Activity: 155
Merit: 14
New beta for TT miner available - version 2023.2.0 beta 1.

Today the windows version only.

- new support for ZIL
- new DAG-swapping feature to allow ZIL & EPIC & ETC or other 3rd coin

Thanks for the update.
Maybe you should mention where to find the beta release  Wink
https://github.com/TrailingStop/TT-Miner-beta/releases
New beta for TT miner available - version 2023.2.0 beta 1.

Today the windows version only.

- new support for ZIL
- new DAG-swapping feature to allow ZIL & EPIC & ETC or other 3rd coin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello, I have a problem with TT Miner when I mine EPIC with another coin whenever the miner creates the DAG file and sets the kernels of the cards it works sometimes then it runs for a certain time and at some point suddenly the whole rig switches completely from what can it be
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1031
Thank you for supporting Epic Cash!
Activity: 78
So you change the epoch length of the node and mine with TT to that node? What do you expect to happened other than the fail you see?

I changed the length to reproduce the error with different epoch configuration which it did.  I noticed on the miner it is still looking at epoch 0 even though the chain moved to the next epoch.  The CPU mining was able to continue the chain.  I'm just trying to figure out why the miner isn't moving to the new epoch regardless of epoch length. 
Wow.. did not know that.. you should write in the description that Clore is supported Smiley.

It works! I tried with -algoalt KawPoW.
Only small issue is that coin name is not printed in miner output, it is ---  Pool[DEF-0].

Now we wait for KAS in next release... any ETA? Smiley
hope to get it out very soon. Will not be the fastest under the sun - but it is a first start.

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Wow.. did not know that.. you should write in the description that Clore is supported Smiley.

It works! I tried with -algoalt KawPoW.
Only small issue is that coin name is not printed in miner output, it is ---  Pool[DEF-0].

Now we wait for KAS in next release... any ETA? Smiley
@TT

Hi! Can you add Clore and/or Kaspa?

Thx!

Hi - Kaspa is on the list for the new release, Clore is already supported with kawpow algo (no -coin option):

TT-Miner -a KawPoW -P ......

Let me know if that works for you or if you have any issues.

@TT

Hi! Can you add Clore and/or Kaspa?

Thx!
So you change the epoch length of the node and mine with TT to that node? What do you expect to happened other than the fail you see?
In the RVN fork code src/crypto/ethash/include/ethash/ethash.h for testing purpose I changed the epoch length "#define ETHASH_EPOCH_LENGTH 7500" to "#define ETHASH_EPOCH_LENGTH 56" and it confirmed to be the configuration issue with TT-Miner erroring after mining block 55 instead of 7499. 

The ERROR: GPU[00-KAW]:   Rejected #2175, RT in 71 ms. [Block does not solve the boundary - Function: 16779391(-22)][10.10.0.191:4456]

So it looks like the miner errors when the epoch changes on the node.

The miner is on windows with command line:
 TT-Miner.exe -coin KAW -P http://my_username:[email protected]:4456

The QT node it is mining to is Ubuntu with config:
 server=1
 miningaddress=correctwalletaddress
 rpcuser=my_username
 rpcpassword=my_password
 rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
 rcpallowip=10.10.0.101
 rcpallowip=10.10.0.191
 rpcport=4006

I'm getting the error "Block does not solve the boundary - Function" while Solo mining on a kawpow test fork.  It happens after block 7499 is mined.  If I restart the chain it will again error at block 7499 or 7500.  Could it be related to #define ETHASH_EPOCH_LENGTH 7500?  Any Ideas?

Can you please share more information? The commandline you use and the OS would be very helpful to help.
I'm getting the error "Block does not solve the boundary - Function" while Solo mining on a kawpow test fork.  It happens after block 7499 is mined.  If I restart the chain it will again error at block 7499 or 7500.  Could it be related to #define ETHASH_EPOCH_LENGTH 7500?  Any Ideas?
Hi TT,

Can you please implement NEXA?
Way more profitable than all others.

Thx.
Activity: 11
Have sent you DM request

Does the api not auto refresh itself
Got it. latest version? 2023.1.7? If so can you run it with logs? add:
-log -logpool
to your commandline. Please DM me the files you will find in the Logs folder.
Pages:
Jump to: