Pages:
Author

Topic: TT-Miner 2022.4.1 KAWPOW, PROGPOW, ETHASH, ETCHASH, EPIC, SHA512256D, GHOSTRIDER - page 8. (Read 131922 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation

This is how it would look like if you use ice & ethermine:
./TT-Miner -log -logpool -luck -poolinfo -coin EPIC -P .:@epic.eu-north.hashrate.to:4005 -coinalt ETH -Palt ssl://.:@eu1.ethermine.org:5555

is it possible to give an example flight sheet for HiveOS?

Maybe it is better to understand how you set the arguments in HiveOS than copy pasting this stuff. You asked the same question in so many threads  Roll Eyes

Don´t be lazy, learn how to setup your mining gear

I know how to set up only one coin mining flight sheets on HiveOS.
I dont know how to set up dual coin mining on HiveOS.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

./TT-Miner -log -logpool -luck -poolinfo -coin EPIC -P .:@epic.eu-north.hashrate.to:4005 -coinalt ETH -Palt ssl://.:@eu1.ethermine.org:5555

Maybe it is better to understand how you set the arguments in HiveOS than copy pasting this stuff. You asked the same question in so many threads  Roll Eyes

Don´t be lazy, learn how to setup your mining gear

Activity: 566
Merit: 16
Ttminer restart itself when it detects any failure mining EPIC.
Is it possible to stop the miner restart itself ? So i can see the problem and fix it.

Hi,

a new beta release will be available later today.

Ok, waiting for the new release.

I finally decided to switch to dual mine EPIC and ETH on HiveOS.  I got it working but TT-Miner seems to be getting mad at my overclock settings.  I'm getting "Provided PoW solution is invalid" from both of my RTX 3060 Ti's.  I've been running GMiner for about 6 months without any invalid shares, but I'm getting a ton of invalid shares on the ETH side with TT-Miner.  When I google the error, I see T-Rex had a similar issue and the devs said to use the line command "--dag-build-mode 2".  Is there such a command that will fix this issue with TT-Miner?

edit: Yep, when I turn OC off, it seems to work just fine.  I can start it up with no OC and then later OC it and seems to work but after a while I have to restart it which isn't ideal.  I think I'll go back to mining ETH with GMiner until there is a fix for this OC issue.

Could you tell me how to mine dual ETH + EPIC with NVIDIA gpus ?

Is it possible to stop the miner restart itself ? So i can see the problem and fix it.

Hi,

Ok, waiting for the new release.

I finally decided to switch to dual mine EPIC and ETH on HiveOS.  I got it working but TT-Miner seems to be getting mad at my overclock settings.  I'm getting "Provided PoW solution is invalid" from both of my RTX 3060 Ti's.  I've been running GMiner for about 6 months without any invalid shares, but I'm getting a ton of invalid shares on the ETH side with TT-Miner.  When I google the error, I see T-Rex had a similar issue and the devs said to use the line command "--dag-build-mode 2".  Is there such a command that will fix this issue with TT-Miner?

edit: Yep, when I turn OC off, it seems to work just fine.  I can start it up with no OC and then later OC it and seems to work but after a while I have to restart it which isn't ideal.  I think I'll go back to mining ETH with GMiner until there is a fix for this OC issue.

Could you tell me how to mine dual ETH + EPIC with NVIDIA gpus ?
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

Hi,

Nice hear  Cheesy
Activity: 566
Merit: 16

Hi,

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

I am trying to mine Epic and Sero but the pool used for mining the Sero dev fee is no longer running so it stops mining and just continuously tries to connect to a pool that doesn't exist. Does anyone know how I can do that since it seems like this miner is no longer being maintained?
Activity: 1251
Merit: 135
I am having issues mining to my local Veil core node.  It seems TTminer is not able to deal with the VRAM properly like other miners.  I have a 1660 super with 6gb of vram.  For some reason it thinks there is only 4.881gb available when it clearly needs 5.632gb.   What can I do to fix this issue?

10:39:00 GPU[00]:  Allocate DAG: 5.632 GB - available: 4.881 GB

If you are running windows it eats a ton of video memory off gpu0.  Linux does not suffer this. 
I am having issues mining to my local Veil core node.  It seems TTminer is not able to deal with the VRAM properly like other miners.  I have a 1660 super with 6gb of vram.  For some reason it thinks there is only 4.881gb available when it clearly needs 5.632gb.   What can I do to fix this issue?

10:39:00 GPU[00]:  Allocate DAG: 5.632 GB - available: 4.881 GB
Activity: 449
Merit: 24
Hello all
How do I use this software to double dig ETH and EPIC, using Nvidia P104, how do I configure relevant files, I downloaded the latest program, there is an error when running TT-Miner.exe, it cannot start.If you have any friends who know, please reply to me. Thank you very much。

Hello all Smiley

It seems when I am mining using this software (I dual-mine Epic cash and ETH with 11xRTX3070s) eventually one or two of the gpus end up not working and even though its stated in the edit of the .bat file (-d 0,1,2,3,4,5) it stops working. They start off fine. They go from however much hashrate depending on the algo (25mhs for epic and 50mhs for eth) to 0mhs. The only thing that works is restarting the pc but I can't be doing that every few hours. Is this normal or is there a way around this. Also I'm a huge noob. Thank you for reading this Smiley

Can you teach me how to configure BAT file? What operating system is it? I'm using Windows 10, but I can't start it. thank you

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Hello,

Here is an example batch file for dual mining::
Code:
TT-Miner.exe -coin EPIC -poolinfo -luck -log -logpool -P .:@epic.icemining.ca:4000 -coinalt etc -PALT .@eul-etc.ethermine.org:4444 -coinalt clo -PALT stratuml+tcp://.@s1.solopool.org:8006

I found it in the TT-Miner guide here

Is this for 3 coins epic, etc and clo?
Activity: 4
Can anyone help me? because i am almost getting crazy..i'm trying to mine epic progpow with ttminer on hiveos,but after working 1-2 minutes rig shuts down.after a minute comes back.always doing this.it is not giving any error and anything just closing itself and coming back.when i mine other coins on progpow with tt miner there is no problem.it is the same on my second rig too.
what i tried to solve:

i tried all versions on tt miner=but the same
i updated all drivers and hiveos release=but the same
i tried many extra paramaters=but the same

if anybody mining epic on hiveos without any problem, can you share with me your settings or experiences?

thank you
Activity: 54
Merit: 5
Hello all
How do I use this software to double dig ETH and EPIC, using Nvidia P104, how do I configure relevant files, I downloaded the latest program, there is an error when running TT-Miner.exe, it cannot start.If you have any friends who know, please reply to me. Thank you very much。

Hello all Smiley

It seems when I am mining using this software (I dual-mine Epic cash and ETH with 11xRTX3070s) eventually one or two of the gpus end up not working and even though its stated in the edit of the .bat file (-d 0,1,2,3,4,5) it stops working. They start off fine. They go from however much hashrate depending on the algo (25mhs for epic and 50mhs for eth) to 0mhs. The only thing that works is restarting the pc but I can't be doing that every few hours. Is this normal or is there a way around this. Also I'm a huge noob. Thank you for reading this Smiley

Can you teach me how to configure BAT file? What operating system is it? I'm using Windows 10, but I can't start it. thank you

Hello,

Here is an example batch file for dual mining::
Code:
TT-Miner.exe -coin EPIC -poolinfo -luck -log -logpool -P .:@epic.icemining.ca:4000 -coinalt etc -PALT .@eul-etc.ethermine.org:4444 -coinalt clo -PALT stratuml+tcp://.@s1.solopool.org:8006

I found it in the TT-Miner guide here
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Hello all

Hello all Smiley

Activity: 3
Merit: 1
Hello all Smiley

Activity: 325
Merit: 42
Running TT-Miner 6.2.0 via a Windows batch file works just fine, but I am trying to set up a python script to manage mining, and no matter what I do with the env and cwd, running TT-Miner in a subprocess always results in:

No cuda shared libraries found. Cannot continue.

Another miner (T-Rex) works just fine through python subprocess.

How is TT-Miner looking up the cuda shared libraries, and how can I provide them appropriately via python subprocess? (It would be much easier to manage there than in a batch file.)

EDIT: It turns out it works just fine... as long as I don't already have TT-Miner running, which I did while I was testing my script. The above error shows in any case where you try to run TT-Miner a second time.

AFAIK there is no TT-Miner 6.2.0 there is only 6.1.0
Windows 10 here. If i start the bat it says that the system cant find the file. Tried to run the bat in admiin and look, whether anitivrus blocked it. If i try to start the tt miner exe per hand it crashes. (And what should i write if i want to mine epic as a worker name? Epic doesnt have worker names)
Pages:
Jump to: