Pages:
Author

Topic: TT-Miner 2022.4.1 KAWPOW, PROGPOW, ETHASH, ETCHASH, EPIC, SHA512256D, GHOSTRIDER - page 54. (Read 131937 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 16

Just started using this as this newer version mines MTP on NiceHash now. The current uptime at the time of this post is 4 hours 15 min, but I'm getting a lot of "share above target". I'm running it on two cards right now, a GTX 1060 and GTX 1070. The GTX 1060 is showing 8.8% and the 1070 is showing 14.1% in the miner window. I assume that the % numbers is for the "share above target" percentage. Just thought you should know what I'm getting from your miner and if I'm correct, the "share above target" % is quite high and then count in the 1% devfee.

Hi,

yes, these values seem way too high. The % number is the percentage of rejected shares in relation to all submitted shares. No matter why they have been rejected. Can you please reduce your OC and try again? How are the numbers if you use an other miner?

Hello,

There is only one other miner that I know of that is compatible with NiceHash running the MTP algo. It's Bminer and it's horrible, constantly get "GPU1: Result for XXXXXXX does not validate on CPU" all the time even with no oc on the cards. It's so bad that it's unusable.

Around 3 hours and 30 min ago miner on my GTX 1060 6GB got the following error.

Miner: Error ******** GPU[1] CudaError: 700
Miner: Error ******** GPU[1] Not enough memory to run algo. GPU disabled. (0/1)
Miner: Error ******** GPU[1] Maybe your Virtual Memory is set too low - please check.
Miner: Error ******** GPU[1] All GPUs are disabled. TT-Miner cannot continue and will exit now

However your miner just restarted and started mining on the GTX 1060 6GB like normal. I have my Virtual Memory set to 64GB.
I will lower the clock speeds and see if that helps with the "share above target" issue and report back.

Thank you.

OK. You can roughly say that you need 4.5 GB virtual memory per gpu. The error message (700) indicated that the algo accesses an invalid memory address. Memorysize is OK. Reducing clock speed is a good appoarch to identify the problem. I would set all OC setting to 0. If that works stable I would OC. You will see that not all settings have impact to MTP.

Thanks for keeping me updated.

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Just started using this as this newer version mines MTP on NiceHash now. The current uptime at the time of this post is 4 hours 15 min, but I'm getting a lot of "share above target". I'm running it on two cards right now, a GTX 1060 and GTX 1070. The GTX 1060 is showing 8.8% and the 1070 is showing 14.1% in the miner window. I assume that the % numbers is for the "share above target" percentage. Just thought you should know what I'm getting from your miner and if I'm correct, the "share above target" % is quite high and then count in the 1% devfee.

Hi,

yes, these values seem way too high. The % number is the percentage of rejected shares in relation to all submitted shares. No matter why they have been rejected. Can you please reduce your OC and try again? How are the numbers if you use an other miner?

Hello,

There is only one other miner that I know of that is compatible with NiceHash running the MTP algo. It's Bminer and it's horrible, constantly get "GPU1: Result for XXXXXXX does not validate on CPU" all the time even with no oc on the cards. It's so bad that it's unusable.

Around 3 hours and 30 min ago miner on my GTX 1060 6GB got the following error.

Miner: Error ******** GPU[1] CudaError: 700
Miner: Error ******** GPU[1] Not enough memory to run algo. GPU disabled. (0/1)
Miner: Error ******** GPU[1] Maybe your Virtual Memory is set too low - please check.
Miner: Error ******** GPU[1] All GPUs are disabled. TT-Miner cannot continue and will exit now

However your miner just restarted and started mining on the GTX 1060 6GB like normal. I have my Virtual Memory set to 64GB.
I will lower the clock speeds and see if that helps with the "share above target" issue and report back.

Thank you.
Activity: 157
waiting for linux release
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
Version 2.1.12 is available.

- fixes a bug that could cause rejected shares under certain conditions. If you see an unusual high number of rejected shares this version should fix this and reduce the number of rejected shares. This happened sometimes after DevFee mining.

Note for xzc mining on Nicehash: Please make sure that you do not have -RH or -rate on your command line. Nicehash doesn't not like hashrate reporting and will disconnect if this notification is sent.

Note for xzc mining on f2pool: The first job @ f2pool is '0' and for TT-Miner a Job-ID of 0 is invalid. So it will not start mining until the next job from f2pool is received - which can take a minute or two.

Download link:
https://TradeProject.de/download/Miner/TT-Miner.zip

Let me know if you have any issues or questions,
Happy mining.

can u support amd card?

Hi - at the moment I work on a new algo and a Linux release. Maybe after that I can look into AMD stuff if there is need.

ok nice! Keep the good job!!

- fixes a bug that could cause rejected shares under certain conditions. If you see an unusual high number of rejected shares this version should fix this and reduce the number of rejected shares. This happened sometimes after DevFee mining.

Note for xzc mining on Nicehash: Please make sure that you do not have -RH or -rate on your command line. Nicehash doesn't not like hashrate reporting and will disconnect if this notification is sent.

Note for xzc mining on f2pool: The first job @ f2pool is '0' and for TT-Miner a Job-ID of 0 is invalid. So it will not start mining until the next job from f2pool is received - which can take a minute or two.

Download link:

Happy mining.

can u support amd card?

Hi - at the moment I work on a new algo and a Linux release. Maybe after that I can look into AMD stuff if there is need.

Download link:

Happy mining.

Hi,

Activity: 5

Download link:

Happy mining.

copper member

Download link:

Happy mining.

can u support amd card?

Download link:

Happy mining.

Who mines at 1060 6gg, speed on ETH?

If you think that this is useful for you:

10:55:58 GPU[3]: *create new DAG for epoch 251
10:56:00 GPU[3]: 0.000 H/s  CClk:1.506 GHz MClk:3.802 GHz 68C 49% [A0:R0 0.0%]  LastShare: -
10:56:00 Rig-Speed[3 min]: 0.000 H/s [A0:R0 0.0%] Uptime: 00:00:02  LastShare: -
10:56:15 GPU[3]: 0.000 H/s  CClk:1.569 GHz MClk:3.802 GHz 74C 48% [A0:R0 0.0%]  LastShare: -
10:56:15 Rig-Speed[3 min]: 0.000 H/s [A0:R0 0.0%] Uptime: 00:00:17  LastShare: -
10:56:15 POOL: Received new job#: 716efa1ff7f72df76f906f25330dabed061b049eecf58e18a408344bc0bc39b6
10:56:16 GPU[3]: *DAG created in 13.8 seconds
10:56:24 GPU[3]: ***Accepted 31 ms. eu1-etc.ethermine.org:4444 [172.65.232.146]
10:56:26 POOL: Received new job#: 4b0bd1e01f899436d6eb000016cc7eb0579cdb69ff7ac8fb0c4b94f98c998fb3
10:56:30 GPU[3]: 15.729 MH/s  CClk:1.759 GHz MClk:3.802 GHz 74C 47% [A1:R0 0.0%]  LastShare: 00:00:05
10:56:30 Rig-Speed[3 min]: 15.729 MH/s [A1:R0 0.0%] Uptime: 00:00:32  LastShare: 00:00:05
10:56:45 GPU[3]: 15.729 MH/s  CClk:1.746 GHz MClk:3.802 GHz 74C 47% [A1:R0 0.0%]  LastShare: 00:00:20
10:56:45 Rig-Speed[3 min]: 15.729 MH/s [A1:R0 0.0%] Uptime: 00:00:47  LastShare: 00:00:20
10:56:51 GPU[3]: ***Accepted 15 ms. eu1-etc.ethermine.org:4444 [172.65.232.146]
10:57:00 GPU[3]: 15.524 MH/s  CClk:1.759 GHz MClk:3.802 GHz 75C 46% [A2:R0 0.0%]  LastShare: 00:00:08
10:57:00 Rig-Speed[3 min]: 15.524 MH/s [A2:R0 0.0%] Uptime: 00:01:02  LastShare: 00:00:08

Micron memory, PL @ 55, core +100, mem 0

Activity: 74
Who mines at 1060 6gg, speed on ETH?
What is the speed of 1060 6gg ETH?

depends on you OC settings and in some cases on the manufacturer of you VRAM. So it is almost impossible to give you a correct answer.
What is the speed of 1060 6gg ETH?
copper member
Version 2.1.11 is available.

- added new command line option '-nocolor', to disabled colored output on screen
  - add support for nicehash MTP mining. Note: Do not add '-RH' - not supported by Nicehash and causes disconnections.

Download link:

Happy mining.

God job man!
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1084
working fine 2.1.11 final build as well, i added it in awesome miner
I was also just testing it out and it works fine from what I can see. It will be soon be officially included as well.

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
working fine 2.1.11 final build as well, i added it in awesome miner

Version 2.1.11 is available.

- added new command line option '-nocolor', to disabled colored output on screen
  - add support for nicehash MTP mining. Note: Do not add '-RH' - not supported by Nicehash and causes disconnections.

Download link:

Happy mining.

Activity: 3
check after 1 hour in nicehash... your speed become half and wait 1 more hour u will see no hashrate in your worker at nicehash

Yes - I found the bug and will fix that. It is related to the diconnections.

What about this problems:
1. On Windows 7 API doesn't working.

tt-miner.exe --api-bind 127.0.0.1:4002   -a MTP -P wallet.worker:[email protected]:3374

TT-Miner - Version: 2.1.11-beta (Feb 21 2019 07:32:25)
Please check your parameter for the API binding (api-bind 127.0.0.1)

2. On LYRA2V3 tt-miner closes unexpectedly after start. CrashDump.dmp created.

I do not have win7 right now. So I'm guessing what the problem might be. I have a version with some more output ready. I send you the link. Please check it and let me kniw if the win7/API issue is fixed.

Lyra2Rev3 comes if I have these bugs fixed. Will try to get it ready as soon as possible. Which coin do you want to mine? Which pool? I can then develop with that mind and make sure that this will work.

Thanks.

Hi,

I've been using the latest beta, are you able to send me a link to the latest output as well? I'm running win10, i7, 8gb ddr, and a mix of 2080s and 1080tis. I help a dev of a profit switcher by testing miners prior to him adding them into the mining platform for the other users.

Thanks!

You mean 'Lastest output' = latest public release? Sure

Thanks

Latest pre-release may be the right terminology. I'm currently using 2.1.11-beta8 from February 21st. From how I understood the previous posts, there were more recent betas than that one.
check after 1 hour in nicehash... your speed become half and wait 1 more hour u will see no hashrate in your worker at nicehash

Yes - I found the bug and will fix that. It is related to the diconnections.

What about this problems:
1. On Windows 7 API doesn't working.

tt-miner.exe --api-bind 127.0.0.1:4002   -a MTP -P wallet.worker:[email protected]:3374

TT-Miner - Version: 2.1.11-beta (Feb 21 2019 07:32:25)
Please check your parameter for the API binding (api-bind 127.0.0.1)

2. On LYRA2V3 tt-miner closes unexpectedly after start. CrashDump.dmp created.

I do not have win7 right now. So I'm guessing what the problem might be. I have a version with some more output ready. I send you the link. Please check it and let me kniw if the win7/API issue is fixed.

Lyra2Rev3 comes if I have these bugs fixed. Will try to get it ready as soon as possible. Which coin do you want to mine? Which pool? I can then develop with that mind and make sure that this will work.

Thanks.

Hi,

I've been using the latest beta, are you able to send me a link to the latest output as well? I'm running win10, i7, 8gb ddr, and a mix of 2080s and 1080tis. I help a dev of a profit switcher by testing miners prior to him adding them into the mining platform for the other users.

Thanks!

You mean 'Lastest output' = latest public release? Sure

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: