Pages:
Author

Topic: TT-Miner 2022.4.1 KAWPOW, PROGPOW, ETHASH, ETCHASH, EPIC, SHA512256D, GHOSTRIDER - page 58. (Read 131937 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 16
Version 2.1.10 is available.

-  Focus on this release was to improve hashrates for all algos. On can report some improvements on my 1070 dev interface. Please check if you get some more hashes with this version as well.

- Fixes a bug in the calculation for rejected shares.

As always tt-miner is not suspected to contain any virus - so no exception required in windows defender: https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/f80ff82eb6654f4f038ac5a7d8a3678a11b6af73086484fb2a9c9daef4a7edf8/detection

Download link:
https://TradeProject.de/download/Miner/TT-Miner.zip

Let me know if you have any issues or questions,
Happy mining.
Hi TrailingStop,
Last version looks pretty  stable.
Can you add more hashes?
At this moment v_2.1.9 gives about 3.6 per card, 1080Ti

Hi - I sent you a PM with a link to the latest beta
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hi TrailingStop,
Last version looks pretty  stable.
Can you add more hashes?
At this moment v_2.1.9 gives about 3.6 per card, 1080Ti
Some people asking for perforemance figures so I share the settings and performance of my (development) system. In the past I run the GPU @ 55% with 0c and 0m, but for this test I found out that the GPU improves the hashrate a lot if I add some MHz on clock. But please keep in mind that for you the most important number is not what the miner shows to you, but what you finally get @ the pool in shares, hashrate and monies!

I run it now with these settings for MTP:
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 Aorus 8GB with 55% Powerlimit, Core @ 150, Mem @ 0, driver 717.11

Here is the screenshot of TT and AB after more than 30 minutes mining XZC on MintPond:

New release 2.1.9 is available:

- new algo Myriad-Groestl (Myriad, DigiByte, Verge, etc)
   - fixes a 'duplicate share' bug on very fast systems
   - add new command line options (-PRT & -PRS) to control performance information output on the screen
   - add core & mem clock information to the performance report

Sample for the new options:
-PRT INT      Performance-Report & information after INT multiple of 15 seconds
         Set INT to 0 to disable output after a fixed timeframe
         sample -RPT 24 shows the performance report after 24 * 5 sec = 2 minutes
         Default: -PRT 3

-PRS INT      Performance-Report & information after a INT shares found
         Set INT to 0 to disable output after a fixed number of shares
         sample -RPS 10 shows the performance report after 10 shares were found
         Default: -PRS 0

Mixed sample:
            - You want to see the performance report all 25 shares and all 30 secs:
               -PRS 25 -PRT 6

- You do not want to see any performance report:
               -PRT 0

Download-link:

Let me know if you run into any issues.
Happy mining!

Hi TT, Lyra2v3 don´t work. Maybe some libraries missing?

Yes, the algo library is missing cause it isn't ready yet. It is coming next in a few days. I forgot to remove it from the readme. Hope you can enjoy one of the other algos until it is finished?

Happy mining!
Activity: 162

- add new command line options (-PRT & -PRS) to control performance information output on the screen

Mixed sample:
               -PRS 25 -PRT 6

-PRT 0

Download-link:

Happy mining!

Hi TT, Lyra2v3 don´t work. Maybe some libraries missing?

Mixed sample:
               -PRS 25 -PRT 6
               -PRT 0

Download-link:

Happy mining!

Whats news on 2.1.8 version guys ?

Version 2.1.8 is available.

- redesigned some parts of the algos to better avoid rejected shares
  - color in the output, green=accepted share, red=rejected share or error, yellow=rig-status
  - added rig efficiency in Hashes / Watt on system where power-usage is available
  - shows percentage of rejected shares

As always tt-miner is not suspected to contain any virus - so no exception required in windows defender: https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/f80ff82eb6654f4f038ac5a7d8a3678a11b6af73086484fb2a9c9daef4a7edf8/detection

Download link:

Happy mining.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
Whats news on 2.1.8 version guys ?

Oh, I see! Then please check the download link in the first post of this thread. It is linked to the old miner.

Yes, you clicked the link of the old GUI miner - I removed that section now so that this cannot happened again. Please check if the link of OK now.
Thanks
Activity: 95
Merit: 2

Oh, I see! Then please check the download link in the first post of this thread. It is linked to the old miner.

Looks like your API in TradeTec-MinerCmd.exe is broken in v2.1.8. Or has it changed?

No- API should be unchanged. It is TT-Miner.exe - TradeTec-MinerCmd.exe is the old executable!
Activity: 95
Merit: 2

Looks like your API in TradeTec-MinerCmd.exe is broken in v2.1.8. Or has it changed?
Version 2.1.8 is available.

- redesigned some parts of the algos to better avoid rejected shares
  - color in the output, green=accepted share, red=rejected share or error, yellow=rig-status
  - added rig efficiency in Hashes / Watt on system where power-usage is available
  - shows percentage of rejected shares

Download link:

Happy mining.
Hello,

First off thanks for the release!
I've been running five rigs with TTMiner on Mintpond for ZCoin, XZC (mtp).  Three rigs have been working and running with no problems while two of the rigs randomly stop mining after 24-36 hours. Currently one 70-80% power and 0 on core and memory.
They stay on wasting electricity but not mining and give me this error:

*********** GPU[0]  Increment Nonce2
*********** GPU[1]  Increment Nonce2
*********** GPU[2]  Increment Nonce2
*********** GPU[3]  Increment Nonce2  
.... etc ....

One of the 6 card and one of the 8 card rigs is giving me this error.  I've looked around on Google but couldn't find anything on a fix. Any idea?

Another thing is what do y'all set the virtual memory to? I've tried 32000 and 64000. 64000 works best for me but I noticed that when I change the virtual memory I lose a ton of space on my hard drive to where I barley have any room to download and can't update anything. Is this normal or what can be the fix for this? I'm running 1080s and 1070s (one separate rigs) all with 8gb, 8gb ram stick, and a 120 gb hard drive.

Thanks!

Hi Badoggy,

I will PM you a link with the new beta for 2.1.8 later today. Let's see if the problem still exits. My guess is that TT-Miner continues to find POW and did not receive any new job - maybe a connection issue? Can you check if the connection to the pool is active from that rig? Can you run the miner with the '-logpool' option? This will create a logfile with the communication to the pool and it might contain useful information if there are issues with the connectivity.

The driver needs memory for each interface - about 4.5 GB for MTP. Also you might need somewhat for your system. As a rule of thumb you can calculate for a 6 GPU system - for MTP: 6 * 4.5GB = 27GB + 4GB for system = 31GB. So you should be fine with 32GB virtual memory on a 6 GPU rig.

I never received a PM with the newer version to test out.

I also found out the "Increment Nonce2" error is only happening on the 8 card rig.
The 6 card rig is now going blue screen after mining for 15-30 minutes then restarts and does it all over again, as well as sometimes going full black screen so I have to hold the power button to turn off and turn back on the rig. Running "TT-Miner-MTP-CUDA100" not the "TT-Miner" - 6 1080s, cuda 10, 70% power, 0 core, 0 memory, 70% fan speed, with a 1200w psu, 32000 on virtual memory. Any idea why it would be crashing?

Also what do you recommend on virus protection regarding mining? Does Real Time Protection need disabled? I added both "TT-Miner-MTP-CUDA100" and "TT-Miner" to the exclusions even though I'm not running "TT-Miner"

I just added -logpool so I'll let you know what it says, do you want me to post that here or a PM?

Hi - must have missed that - mail sent. Sorry.
I recommend as much protection as possible. As far as I know today - an no one reported other - TT doesn't need any exception on any protection application. I cannot speak for other miners - if they requires exceptions it is up to them to recommend what you should do.

Thanks.
Activity: 5
Hello,

First off thanks for the release!
I've been running five rigs with TTMiner on Mintpond for ZCoin, XZC (mtp).  Three rigs have been working and running with no problems while two of the rigs randomly stop mining after 24-36 hours. Currently one 70-80% power and 0 on core and memory.
They stay on wasting electricity but not mining and give me this error:

*********** GPU[0]  Increment Nonce2
*********** GPU[1]  Increment Nonce2
*********** GPU[2]  Increment Nonce2
*********** GPU[3]  Increment Nonce2  
.... etc ....

One of the 6 card and one of the 8 card rigs is giving me this error.  I've looked around on Google but couldn't find anything on a fix. Any idea?

Another thing is what do y'all set the virtual memory to? I've tried 32000 and 64000. 64000 works best for me but I noticed that when I change the virtual memory I lose a ton of space on my hard drive to where I barley have any room to download and can't update anything. Is this normal or what can be the fix for this? I'm running 1080s and 1070s (one separate rigs) all with 8gb, 8gb ram stick, and a 120 gb hard drive.

Thanks!

Hi Badoggy,

I will PM you a link with the new beta for 2.1.8 later today. Let's see if the problem still exits. My guess is that TT-Miner continues to find POW and did not receive any new job - maybe a connection issue? Can you check if the connection to the pool is active from that rig? Can you run the miner with the '-logpool' option? This will create a logfile with the communication to the pool and it might contain useful information if there are issues with the connectivity.

The driver needs memory for each interface - about 4.5 GB for MTP. Also you might need somewhat for your system. As a rule of thumb you can calculate for a 6 GPU system - for MTP: 6 * 4.5GB = 27GB + 4GB for system = 31GB. So you should be fine with 32GB virtual memory on a 6 GPU rig.

I never received a PM with the newer version to test out.

I also found out the "Increment Nonce2" error is only happening on the 8 card rig.
The 6 card rig is now going blue screen after mining for 15-30 minutes then restarts and does it all over again, as well as sometimes going full black screen so I have to hold the power button to turn off and turn back on the rig. Running "TT-Miner-MTP-CUDA100" not the "TT-Miner" - 6 1080s, cuda 10, 70% power, 0 core, 0 memory, 70% fan speed, with a 1200w psu, 32000 on virtual memory. Any idea why it would be crashing?

Also what do you recommend on virus protection regarding mining? Does Real Time Protection need disabled? I added both "TT-Miner-MTP-CUDA100" and "TT-Miner" to the exclusions even though I'm not running "TT-Miner"

I just added -logpool so I'll let you know what it says, do you want me to post that here or a PM?
Miner states ''MTP unknown algo'' when trying to mine Zcoin. Can you please help me?

Hi,

please make sure that you extract all files & folders from the zip file. Sounds like you do not extract the algo folder. Please let me know if that works or if you still have the problem.

Thanks.

Downloaded the miner again but still there is no MTP.dll file in the algo folder mate, please have a look at it. Thanks for the quick response nonetheless.

AlgoMTP and AlgoMTP-C92 are both included in the archive. Deactivate or lower your security, I bet it will auto-deleted.

That might be the case - but until now TT was never suspected as virus: https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/f80ff82eb6654f4f038ac5a7d8a3678a11b6af73086484fb2a9c9daef4a7edf8/detection

I will report if I have more information about this issue.

Activity: 412
Merit: 21
Miner states ''MTP unknown algo'' when trying to mine Zcoin. Can you please help me?

Hi,

please make sure that you extract all files & folders from the zip file. Sounds like you do not extract the algo folder. Please let me know if that works or if you still have the problem.

Thanks.

Downloaded the miner again but still there is no MTP.dll file in the algo folder mate, please have a look at it. Thanks for the quick response nonetheless.

AlgoMTP and AlgoMTP-C92 are both included in the archive. Deactivate or lower your security, I bet it will auto-deleted.

Hi,

Thanks.

Hi,

send you a PM with the link to the latest beta.

Activity: 88

Hi,

Thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: