Pages:
Author

Topic: TT-Miner 2022.4.1 KAWPOW, PROGPOW, ETHASH, ETCHASH, EPIC, SHA512256D, GHOSTRIDER - page 49. (Read 131937 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 16
Why "LastShare" is always 0:00:00? Is it normal? Or is it because of "-PRT 0 -PRS 13"?

9:46:25 Rig-Speed[3 min]: 66.365 MH/s [A22:R1 4.3%] Uptime: 00:05:44  LastShare: 00:00:00

One more thing: Why there is three *** in accepted string? I think there is not need for those 3 stars and are you sure we need to see pool's IP every time when share get accepted? At least for me that IP info is useless (we already can see that IP when miner connected to pool), it makes line too long to fit to one line in a small window.

Hi,

LastShare is always 0 if you use 2miners. It is not only lastshare that is zero but also the share count of each GPU will always be 0. They have a bug in their stratum protocol that doesn't allow me to identify the interface that found the share. So I cannot have any order and assignment for sent shares.

The three stars is a remainder from the time TT didn't have colored output - without colors it was easier to see solutions. I will remove that.

I can make the IP as an option - that is OK. some people finds it useful to see the IP of the pool.
Activity: 204
Merit: 5
Why "LastShare" is always 0:00:00? Is it normal? Or is it because of "-PRT 0 -PRS 13"?

9:46:25 Rig-Speed[3 min]: 66.365 MH/s [A22:R1 4.3%] Uptime: 00:05:44  LastShare: 00:00:00

One more thing: Why there is three *** in accepted string? I think there is not need for those 3 stars and are you sure we need to see pool's IP every time when share get accepted? At least for me that IP info is useless (we already can see that IP when miner connected to pool), it makes line too long to fit to one line in a small window.

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
@TrailingStop,
Would you please check that CTRL+C does not stop/kill the miner process.
Have to kill it from task manager.  Thanks

Will check - did you try to press 'q'?

Thanks.

Press 'q' will work but you have to add pause command before go back to loop then press CTRL+C to terminate process.
That is more than just a simple command.  Thanks

Glad to hear that it works. I will check Ctrl + C anyway.

Yes please.  In addition, if you will please add the --api-type ccminer-tcp to use your --api-bind feature.
Please keep doing the good things that you are doing now.   Smiley

do you mean i should allow this option '--api-type ccminer-tcp' and it does nothing? Or should the miner do something different than it does now? Today the miner have a TCP interface only - nothing else (no http, no websocket)

>>>Or should the miner do something different than it does now?
Yes please if you can implement this feature --api-type ccminer-tcp in your next release.
F.Y.I.
Hash-rate:
1. Algo LYRA2REV3  (TT-Miner vs CryptoDredge : CryptoDredge)
2. Algo MTP             (TT-Miner vs CryptoDredge : TT-Miner)

@TrailingStop,

Thanks.

Press 'q' will work but you have to add pause command before go back to loop then press CTRL+C to terminate process.

Yes please.  In addition, if you will please add the --api-type ccminer-tcp to use your --api-bind feature.
Please keep doing the good things that you are doing now.   Smiley

do you mean i should allow this option '--api-type ccminer-tcp' and it does nothing? Or should the miner do something different than it does now? Today the miner have a TCP interface only - nothing else (no http, no websocket)
@TrailingStop,

Thanks.

Yes please.  In addition, if you will please add the --api-type ccminer-tcp to use your --api-bind feature.
Please keep doing the good things that you are doing now.   Smiley
@TrailingStop,

Thanks.

@TrailingStop,

Thanks.

@TrailingStop,
Have to kill it from task manager.  Thanks

Thanks.
@TrailingStop,
Have to kill it from task manager.  Thanks
Yeah its kind wrong to have to manually tell miner what driver you have by adding 101\100\92, I think it should detect it on its own without additional parameters

Alexios777 On Nicehash it takes sometimes up to 20min even for 1080ti to find a share, but once it does pool's statistics shows burst of hashrate.

Hi,

thanks for you suggestion. I will add that into the next release - really good!

Thanks.
not woks TTMiner in nhm_windows 1.9.0.18 - 1.9.0.19 if drivers not 10.1

nicehash run -A MTP (its default CUDA 10.1) Sad

Hi,

sorry, I didn't know how they start TT - I will implement the idea of Divinity666 for the next release and TT-Miner will check itself which cuda version it should/can use.

Thanks for your report.
Not sure what is going on, here is the deal - with TTMiner (tried different AB and intensity settings) I barely ever get any shares found example: 8 cards in 15min only 4 cards found few shares and that's all, thus my results on pool are terrible, and completely different situation with a different miner. Am I doing something wrong? BTW hashrate in TTMiner is higher than other miners, but share problem makes it impossible for me to use TTMiner.

Hi Alexios777,

could you please share some more information so that I can try to help? I guess you are mining MTP? Can you please let me know which pool you use? Some pools start with a high diff so the it might take some time to find a share. TT-Miner shows you the diff if it receives an update from the pool. You can then calculate how long it should take in AVERAGE, until your system finds a share. If the diff from the pool is 1GH and your systems hashrate is 10MH/s it will take 1GH / 10MH/s = 100 seconds until you find a share - that is the statistical average over a long time. It can take longer and you system can also find shares faster than that.
I will add some output that gives you statistical information. So you can see if the system is low or fast - related to the diff it gets from the pool.

If you run TT-Miner with -logpool I can see if your system behaves as expected or if something is not OK and need to be fixed.

Thanks.

Activity: 312
Merit: 2
Yeah its kind wrong to have to manually tell miner what driver you have by adding 101\100\92, I think it should detect it on its own without additional parameters

Alexios777 On Nicehash it takes sometimes up to 20min even for 1080ti to find a share, but once it does pool's statistics shows burst of hashrate.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
not woks TTMiner in nhm_windows 1.9.0.18 - 1.9.0.19 if drivers not 10.1

nicehash run -A MTP (its default CUDA 10.1) Sad
Activity: 42
Not sure what is going on, here is the deal - with TTMiner (tried different AB and intensity settings) I barely ever get any shares found example: 8 cards in 15min only 4 cards found few shares and that's all, thus my results on pool are terrible, and completely different situation with a different miner. Am I doing something wrong? BTW hashrate in TTMiner is higher than other miners, but share problem makes it impossible for me to use TTMiner.
Activity: 44
good point. I will try to add that in one of the next releases.

Thanks for your suggestion.
Thanks, really appreciate your work and prompt reaction Smiley
@TrailingStop, could you please implement "normal" logging? I mean what's on screen I would like to be able to see in logfile.
Current logpool logging is different, good for pool connection debugging, but not useful enduser info.

I propose option '-l ' like in many many other miners Smiley

PS: Or I'm missing something and it's already there?

good point. I will try to add that in one of the next releases.

Thanks for your suggestion.
Activity: 44
@TrailingStop, could you please implement "normal" logging? I mean what's on screen I would like to be able to see in logfile.
Current logpool logging is different, good for pool connection debugging, but not useful enduser info.

I propose option '-l ' like in many many other miners Smiley

PS: Or I'm missing something and it's already there?
dear developer of TTminer  Wink
Please add version of miner on miner file that we download.
for example file name is not TTminer, you can change it to TTminer v1.27.
this way we can keep the track of what we have now easier.
Tnx for your awesome mining software.
Good luck

Not sure if I understand. Do you want me to change the name of the exe or the name of the package? If it is the name opf the package you can do that already today.
There is always a package available that contains the version number in the package name.

https://TradeProject.de/download/Miner/TT-Miner-2.1.17.zip

If you do not know the version number you can always get the latest with this link:
https://TradeProject.de/download/Miner/TT-Miner.zip

Today that iOS the same file as TT-Miner-2.1.17.zip

Hope that helps?

Activity: 43
Merit: 1
dear developer of TTminer  Wink
Please add version of miner on miner file that we download.
for example file name is not TTminer, you can change it to TTminer v1.27.
this way we can keep the track of what we have now easier.
Tnx for your awesome mining software.
Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: