Pages:
Author

Topic: Turkish Super League 2022/23 Season - page 9. (Read 16055 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1047
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
There were no matches this weekend, because of the elections. There are three matches tomorrow. Galatasaray will face Istanbulspor. Istanbulspor drew with Fenerbahce a few weeks ago. Galatasaray can lose points in this match. The most important match of this week is the Fenerbahçe-Trabzonspor derby. Trabzonspor has a very bad performance this season, but everyone does their best in derbies.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 638
There are good matches tomorrow. But I'm interested in the Istanbulspor - Galatasaray match. Istanbulspor are in the relegation zone. But they've gained points in recent weeks and have had some sigh of relief. They have not lost their last 5 matches. I think this is a good statistic. On the other hand, Galatasaray lost some points in the last weeks. And they made the championship chances a little difficult. But Fenerbahce also lost points in the same weeks. For this reason, Galatasaray did not lose their place at the top of the league to anyone. Galatasaray are 5 points ahead of Fenerbahce. We have a very good advantage on the way to the championship. I think we will easily enter the last games by winning this match.
It is indeed one of the most important games of the season for Galatasaray because if they manage to win, we can say they are almost already get the title. Their last game on the 38th week is supposed to be against Hatayspor but it will not be played. 37th week game is against Fenerbahce. Before that there is Sivasspor game at Galatasaray's home and away Ankaragücü game. I don't think Fenerbahce can win a lot in the remaining games to catch up with the 5 points difference. Beşiktaş only have 3 games to play, I think impossible to catch up with the 5 points difference. Istanbulspor is a relatively easy opponent for Galatasaray and especially after teams were rested in these days, Galatasaray will most probably win.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 719
There are good matches tomorrow. But I'm interested in the Istanbulspor - Galatasaray match. Istanbulspor are in the relegation zone. But they've gained points in recent weeks and have had some sigh of relief. They have not lost their last 5 matches. I think this is a good statistic. On the other hand, Galatasaray lost some points in the last weeks. And they made the championship chances a little difficult. But Fenerbahce also lost points in the same weeks. For this reason, Galatasaray did not lose their place at the top of the league to anyone. Galatasaray are 5 points ahead of Fenerbahce. We have a very good advantage on the way to the championship. I think we will easily enter the last games by winning this match.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1131
The friendly match between Beşiktaş and the Azerbaijan representative Sabah FC for the benefit of the earthquake victims ended in a 3-3 draw. Sabah FC started the game fast and brought the score to 2-0 in the 5th minute. Then Beşiktaş football player Umut Meraş scored two goals and brought balance to the match. Then, the match ended 3-3 with mutual goals scored by Cenk Tosun and David Volkovi.

Previously, Galatasaray played a friendly match with the Azerbaijan representative Karabakh and donated the ticket revenues to the earthquake victims. Again, a few weeks ago, Atletico Madrid had come to Istanbul to organize a similar event with Beşiktaş. Seeing the beautiful side of football makes me happy.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1505
There are no matches in the league as there is a general election this week. Leagues will continue next week.
Meanwhile, Beşiktaş will play a friendly match with Sabah FC in Azerbaijan. Proceeds from the match will be spent on earthquake victims. It will be a very meaningful friendly match. Congratulations to both teams for organizing this.
Beşiktaş has no match in the league next week. Since Gaziantep FK has withdrawn from the league, Beşiktaş will pass that week without a match and will progress by +3 points in the standings. This friendly match is also important in terms of team condition.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
It was a great week for Galatasaray as they are five points away from Fenerbahce and Besiktas both now. Moreover this gap might even get bigger with these teams by the results of upcoming week. For example, Fenerbahce are playing against Trabzonspor in a home game this time. They don't have a very good history against Trabzonspor in home games for a while. In addition, they lost to them by 2-0 away also this season.

Maybe Trabzonspor don't have any goal left in this season but we never know. Fenerbahce can surprise people in every kind of games these days. Meanwhile Galatasaray are playing against Istanbulspor on the same week and I see another victory for them. Istanbulspor are in a safe place in the league table away from dropping to the relegation area seemingly.

I think that Galatasaray can maintain a win streak to get closer to the championship.
They do not have any proper opponent until Fenerbahce so they should be able to win it without a doubt. But to be fair Karagumruk wasn't a big trouble neither and they still got a tie, which means that just because teams they are going to face are not great teams, doesn't mean that they are going to get a win, they could end up with a draw or loss to a lower level team as well, it's football and those type of things do happen.

I do expect them to win all three games until Fenerbahce game as well, at which point I think it makes them guaranteed to win the league if I am not wrong, but even with that, I think they may end up winning that game as well, there is a potential that they could win all the remainder of the games, or they could end up losing points unexpectedly, anything could happen.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
It was a great week for Galatasaray as they are five points away from Fenerbahce and Besiktas both now. Moreover this gap might even get bigger with these teams by the results of upcoming week. For example, Fenerbahce are playing against Trabzonspor in a home game this time. They don't have a very good history against Trabzonspor in home games for a while. In addition, they lost to them by 2-0 away also this season.

Maybe Trabzonspor don't have any goal left in this season but we never know. Fenerbahce can surprise people in every kind of games these days. Meanwhile Galatasaray are playing against Istanbulspor on the same week and I see another victory for them. Istanbulspor are in a safe place in the league table away from dropping to the relegation area seemingly.

I think that Galatasaray can maintain a win streak to get closer to the championship.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358
If it comes down to the last game between Fenerbahce and Galatasaray, that would be something to watch for, it will definitely make it a lot more interesting. I would wager on Galatasaray to win that game, and it would be not that difficult, depending on which team has the most penalties lol. On the first game Fenerbahce did their famous pressure defense, from goalkeeper to striker they put press on everyone and we have seen Galatasaray easily figure that out and passed ahead and won, if Fenerbahce tries the same thing again then they will lose again and I feel like Jesus may do it again anyway.

If you want to beat Galatsaray, park the bus and rely on the fast players to counter attack, they have lost so many points to that tactic so far and thats their weak side without a doubt, when other team defends with 9 people, Galatarasay can't figure out a way to score.
I think I agree with you. Galatasaray has very fast wingers that can mess defences that aren't intact. If Galatasaray opponent can play very defensive gameplay -Especially with support of 2 central midfielders- Galatasaray is having very hard time scoring a single goal even. Anatolian teams don't have skilled players to apply full defensive gameplay. Their defenders are generally slow ones and Galatasaray wingers can quickly move around them. You are on point.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 304
kycfree
From now on it is really difficult to expect Galatasaray to lose their championship chance to Fenerbahce or Besiktas. Fenerbahce have really done everything they can to help Galatasaray be comfortable in the lead. That draw against Giresunspor is very likely to cause them a big disappointment. Fenerbahce had a chance to carry their title chance to the final week actually. Maybe even then their job was going to be difficult but there was still hope.

However I definitely think Galatasaray are the most deserving team as for the league championship. Because their general effort since Icardi's arrival has been extra impressive. I still can't forget about their incredible winning streak - 14 matches.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
If it comes down to the last game between Fenerbahce and Galatasaray, that would be something to watch for, it will definitely make it a lot more interesting. I would wager on Galatasaray to win that game, and it would be not that difficult, depending on which team has the most penalties lol. On the first game Fenerbahce did their famous pressure defense, from goalkeeper to striker they put press on everyone and we have seen Galatasaray easily figure that out and passed ahead and won, if Fenerbahce tries the same thing again then they will lose again and I feel like Jesus may do it again anyway.

If you want to beat Galatsaray, park the bus and rely on the fast players to counter attack, they have lost so many points to that tactic so far and thats their weak side without a doubt, when other team defends with 9 people, Galatarasay can't figure out a way to score.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1047
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Galatasaray defeated Başakşehir 1-0 yesterday. Galatasaray  won with a Icardi's penalty goal. Galatasaray increased the gap with Fenerbahce to 5 points.

Lucas Torreira played pretty well round. I also liked Kazımcan Karataş's performance last night. Galatasaray defenders had a good performance last night. Galatasaray did not experience a danger in its own penalty area in the Başakşehir match.
legendary
There were no surprises in the matches played yesterday and we can say that the favorite sides won.Galatasaray dominated the match from the beginning to the end of the match and managed to win the match with Mauro Icardi's penalty goal and managed to get an important win in the championship race.The home team, which managed to shoot 20 shots during the match, increased the point difference between them to 5 with this win.
In the other match of the day, trabzonspor-ankaragücü match was played and the host trabzonspor won the match 2-0. In the last 5 league matches, trabzonspor, who could not see a win in the last 5 league matches, managed to stop this yesterday and defeated their opponent. 1 month ago, they had a match with their opponent in the Turkish Cup and had to say goodbye to the Turkish Cup by losing in that match. This time, after an early red card, they took control of the match and managed to defeat them 2-0.
I wonder if Trabzonspor can achive good result against Fenerbahçe. They are experiencing one of their terrible seasons. Their fanbase is very very upset. If we consider rivalry between Fenerbahçe and Trabzonspor in later years, we may see surprising result for sure. I would not dare to gamble for Trabzonspor winning the match in Kadıköy. But I think draw may be possible. Odds are going to be crazy for that match. My only concerns are Enner Valencia and Arda Güler. They both show performance way above their teammates. Especially Arda is very dangerous talent.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1441
There were no surprises in the matches played yesterday and we can say that the favorite sides won.Galatasaray dominated the match from the beginning to the end of the match and managed to win the match with Mauro Icardi's penalty goal and managed to get an important win in the championship race.The home team, which managed to shoot 20 shots during the match, increased the point difference between them to 5 with this win.
In the other match of the day, trabzonspor-ankaragücü match was played and the host trabzonspor won the match 2-0. In the last 5 league matches, trabzonspor, who could not see a win in the last 5 league matches, managed to stop this yesterday and defeated their opponent. 1 month ago, they had a match with their opponent in the Turkish Cup and had to say goodbye to the Turkish Cup by losing in that match. This time, after an early red card, they took control of the match and managed to defeat them 2-0.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 256
Even though Galatasaray struggled at home, he managed to beat Başakşehir 1-0 with a score of 73. He increased the point difference with his closest rival to five. When the points of forfeited victories are added, Fenerbahçe and Galatasaray will have 76 points for Galatasaray and 74 points for Fenerbahçe. It may be too early to say some things, but the championship chances of the top three teams may continue until the last week. Although Galatasaray played poorly, they managed to get 3 points. There is Istanbulspor away next week and Istanbul is playing to avoid relegation. After this time, if Galatasaray and Fenerbahce do not lose points, they will host Fenerbahce on the field of Galatasaray the week before the penultimate, and the champion may be determined according to the result of that match.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Last night's match against Başakşehir Galatasaray played pretty well round. It didn't have any big issues in midfield as Lucas Torreira is pretty good player. I think Icardi was bit too below average. Icardi doesn't play in his prime I mean. That was main reason Galatasaray had issues scoring a goal. Anyways penalty decision changed outcome of match. It was correct decision by referee, no issues. Galatasaray passed this one last exam in my opinion. They are what we can call "champi..." at this point.

I would say Galatasaray is very lucky. That's why they managed to get 3 points in this match. But Galatasaray's performance was very good. Başakşehir played completely defensively in this match. Başakşehir's defense was very difficult to break down. I think all 10 players of Başakşehir played the role of defender in this match. However, Galatasaray was lucky to win 1-0 and take full points. Galatasaray is now 5 points ahead of Fenerbahçe. Galatasaray is going to be the champions of this season.
legendary
Last night's match against Başakşehir Galatasaray played pretty well round. It didn't have any big issues in midfield as Lucas Torreira is pretty good player. I think Icardi was bit too below average. Icardi doesn't play in his prime I mean. That was main reason Galatasaray had issues scoring a goal. Anyways penalty decision changed outcome of match. It was correct decision by referee, no issues. Galatasaray passed this one last exam in my opinion. They are what we can call "champi..." at this point.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 575
Definitely an important win without a doubt. It has been said plenty of times before how important it is to make sure that Galatasaray win this game, and we did win it, so I am quite happy about it. We still have a few games to go, nothing is done yet, we could end up with a loss and suddenly its close back again, so this means nothing just yet. Yes, we have managed to win on a week where Fenerbahce got a draw, so that is a good thing I am not arguing against that, but they do have advantage on games they won't play, so I guess we still need to be careful. If we lose next week and they win? We are even worse situation than this week, and that's not going to be good. We won, and we should keep winning, that's the only possible way to keep moving this forward.
Activity: 462
Merit: 263
CONTEST ORGANIZER
What a poor season by Istambul Bashakeshir this year, i really think they can do much better, i know they dont have the team they used to have, but still a good team.

Really good win for Galatasaray in his race to the title, this kind of matches its where you need to show real strenght.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 396
Galatasaray had a quite good level of dominance in their match against Basaksehir in the first half especially. The first half was extended a lot and a penalty goal came by Icardi in the stoppage time. Galatasaray couldn't show the same level of dominance in the second half though. I mean they were still effective in terms of attacking but they let Basaksehir come more with dangerous attacks.

1-0 is always a very risky score and I thought Galatasaray might also lose 2 points just as Fenerbahce did. But they managed to secure a win by this score at the end. This was really an important win as it helped Galatasaray to increase the gap with Fenerbahce to 5 points. From now on I think it is really difficult for Fenerbahce to have another chance for the league title.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1505
Trabzonspor defeated Ankaragücü 2-0 today. Trabzonspor's last win was against Adanademirspor almost two months ago. The probability of qualifying for the European Cups is quite low. So Trabzonspor is one of the untargeted teams in the league. Trabzonspor have matches against Fenerbahçe next week. Trabzonspor expects a tough match, a tough opponent and a tough atmosphere next week.

It couldn't have been better for Fenerbahçe. They will play against the last champion when they are at their weakest. Trabzonspor on the other hand is experiencing the experience of many champion clubs in recent years, finishing the league in the middle standing the next year without motivation and without a realistic goal.

Today, Galatasaray increased their advantage by winning again with a penalty goal. This was the most difficult match in their fixtures, not counting the Fenerbahçe derby. Passing this place unscathed has made them a serious favorite again. Fenerbahçe on the other hand lost points against their weak opponent and almost completely finished off their little chance. Good news balances bad news for them. This was a season summary that befits Fenerbahçe. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: