Pages:
Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 45. (Read 102016 times)

legendary
Activity: 1863
Merit: 1020
Besiktas vs Galatasaray I also think over 2.5 goals looking very good option to place bet on this match, both teams to score is also looking good there and I think this encounter will be get finished draw or home home team has chance to win this match.

I think it's very bad option, just play for first half draw or Beşiktaş win money line.
Trabzonspor - Konyaspor, I think Trabzon won't win this match, Konya will win by 1 goal.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Besiktas vs Galatasaray I also think over 2.5 goals looking very good option to place bet on this match, both teams to score is also looking good there and I think this encounter will be get finished draw or home home team has chance to win this match.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Besiktas vs Galatasaray, the big match for today matches. I think this match will have many goals, so i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score. I'm sure both teams can make a goal at least 1.
Activity: 826
TURKEY: Super Lig :

Basaksehir vs Osmanlispor => Under 3.5 Goals.
Trabzonspor vs Konyaspor => Trabzonspor Win.
Besiktas vs Galatasaray => GG.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Hi guys, I want let you know my 5th bet!

The 5th single bet will be the match between Bursaspor v Kasimpasa

Starting date and time: 25/09/16 15:00(sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/bursaspor-v-kasimpasa/event/9791521?ref=tipster2

Match: Bursaspor v Kasimpasa
Betting option: Match Winner Bursaspor
Odd: 1.65
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.024 (24mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Everything seems to be going well in Bursaspor, They managed to defeat Fenerbahce in Istanbul and they defeated Kayserispor 3-1 inspite a red card. Kasimpasa has a lot of problems and i believe they are the worst team of the leauge so far. It will be an easy game for Bursaspor.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Antalyaspor v Akhisar Bld.Geng ( over 2 goals ) *"the match already played"
In last two match they has been meet end with more than 2 goals, i've a predict it will goes same even now the match has play 30 minute but 60 minute for search 3 goals is possible.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
After 23 minutes from kickoff the match over 1.5 goals @1.53 will be nice choice, so that I placed my bet on today match Antalyaspor vs Akhisar Genclik Spor and I hope this match will get more than 2 goals.
Activity: 728
Over 2.5 goals was looking more better than going to any team. They are currently off the lane and are lurking with bad performances. They are complicated history head 2 head matches. So it is not good in any condition to choose moneyline. You can not predict with surety which will win doesn't matter of the place of playing.
Activity: 700
Antalyaspor vs Akhisar Genclik Spor no goal so far in first five minutes of game. I chose Antalyaspor over Genclik Spor for money line and I am confident that it was will be right decision which will be seen in coming minutes. Nothing yet with normal start for both teams without any aggression by any side so far. It will be interesting as match will move forward.
legendary
Hi guys, I want let you know my 4th bet!

The 4th single bet will be the match between Besiktas JK v Galatasaray

Starting date and time: 24/09/16 19:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/besiktas-jk-v-galatasaray/event/9791535?ref=tipster2

Match: Besiktas JK v Galatasaray
Betting option: Match Winner Besiktas JK
Odd: 1.89
Return: 0.28 (28mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

First big game this season. As i have written before Besiktas is my favorite team for this year again. I think they will win the title once again. Galatasaray made a good start but i stand with what i said before. They do not have a good striker and this will cause them a problem sooner or later. It should be easy win fot Besiktas.
Activity: 728
Having Antalyaspor to win and same time on over 2.5 goals I like the idea. It is nice combination and anyone can win both bets but in case something is not as predicted then one will be enough to cover. I hope this will not be case what I wrote in second part. I will place on same thing like you mate after all it is full of potential and chances.
Antalyaspor vs Akhisar Belediye I think over 2.5 goals looking good choice and this pick has high possibility, on home ground Antalyaspor has very good advantage to win this match but Akhisar Belediye can give tough time to it to win this match, that is why I think over 2.5 goals will be good one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
My picks for today matches.
Antalyaspor    vs Akhisar Bld.Geng. I pick Antalyaspor ML and over 2.5 goals, i think this match will have many goals. I predict Antalyaspor win 2-1 or 3-1.
Activity: 700
Antalyaspor vs Akhisar Belediye home team is good to gamble on it for this match. Antalyaspor has very decent odds @2.34 ML and worth to try sometimes on best teams. There is small edge for both teams on what I do agree and that will be in home side like it is seen in most cases.
Today Antalyaspor has chance to get 3 points and out from relegation zone as it will play on home ground, on other side Akhisar Genclik Spor is not into good form and I think both teams to score will be good choice to take risk on it.
Activity: 714
Antalyaspor - Akhisar Belediye they were playing very good till few matches ago. This made me to see option in other parts than going straight to anyone. Over 2.5 goals which should be considered as good and winning one is what I took to complete this bet @2.22. Previously played match between were over 3 goals as average so should be tonight.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
Antalyaspor vs Akhisar Belediye
actually positions both teams doesn't really good especially for Antalyaspor because they were currently in the relegated zone and they must be win in this matches to avoid those position but i think strength from them not really different so i have my predictions that this matches results will be draw so i might will pick those option
legendary
Hi guys, I want let you know my 3rd bet!

The 3rd single bet will be the match between  Trabzonspor v Torku Konyaspor

Starting date and time: 24/09/16 15:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/trabzonspor-v-torku-konyaspor/event/9791529?ref=tipster2

Match: Trabzonspor v Torku Konyaspor
Betting option: Torku Konyaspor win
Odd: 3.16
Return: 0.047 (47mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Trabzonspor started leauge with defeating Kasimpasa 2-0. Their football wasn`t very good but after such a bad season last year, the fans were expecting a better year with a better start. However, they lost last three games. I don`t think things are going any better this year. I think Konyaspor is stronger than Trabzonspor at the moment. At least, strong enough to save 1 point from Besiktas. They should win this game.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
My parlay for today

Sivasspor v Tire 1922 Match Odds Sivasspor @ 1.46       

Bayrampasa v Bursaspor  Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.42  Wink     

Kizilcabolukspor v Mersin Idman Yurdu Cup Match Odds Mersin Idman Yurdu @ 1.37

Toto Odds : 2.84 Good luck  Smiley

Basaksehir v Osmanlispor @over 2.5 goals is best option for this match because

both teams are looking nice and both teams have equal chance to win .
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
i saw at directbet that there are 2 matches available for turkish cup today

Manisaspor vs Corum Belediyespor
Adana Demirspor vs Erzurum BB

actually i don't have enough experience for betting at turkish cup but i would made single bet for each matches with pick Manisaspor and Adana Demirspor and i wish my pick isn't wrong
Pages:
Jump to: