Pages:
Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 48. (Read 102016 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Galatasaray vs  Rize matches almost always red card has been a team that I think will force the bounds of the Rize In match. Hunting in this match will surely needs a win.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Galatasaray vs Rizespor , Galatasaray  lost 2 points last week and they have to  win 3 point today but Rizespor is strong team too  because of  my bet is  first half time will finish draw.  Good luck !
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I think over 2.5 goals will be easy pick for today match Galatasaray vs Rizespor, I also have no doubt Galatasaray will win this match with smoother way because it is on its own home ground, overall it's much strong team than Rizespor but over 2.5 goals will good choice.
Activity: 700
Alanyaspor vs Trabzonspor @2.68 worth to try after seeing it wonderful overall performance on home grounds. I do agree it has much more chances to win this match in spite of reality that Trabzonspor is strong team. When it is away it shows many time weakness against majority of teams. It can be right pick to make some nice money.
Galatasaray    vs Rizespor this encounter will be finished into favor of Galatasaray because it is on home ground and more better side than Rizespor, I will pick Galatasaray -1 @1.54 even this match has potential for Galatasaray to win 2+ goals.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
My picks for today

Galatasaray v Rizespor Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.57
Alanyaspor v Trabzonspor Match Odds Trabzonspor @ 2.5 Good Luck Wink
Activity: 714
Alanyaspor - Trabzonspor moneyline is best way of placing @2.66 I am pretty confident that Alanyaspor at home ground will have just another win. It has tremendous track record in all matches played at home so I am not thinking at anything else except moneyline. Both teams to score yes is another good alternative if someone wants to place.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
What a game on Kardemir Karabukspor vs Antalyaspor match, 5 goals happened on this match and all happen on 2nd half and that last minute goal from Antalyaspor make antalyaspor win.
Activity: 826
TURKEY: Super Lig :

Alanyaspor vs Trabzonspor => Trabzonspor Win.

Galatasaray vs Rizespor => Galatasaray Win.
legendary
Merit: 1268
Hi guys, I want let you know my 4th bet!

The 4th single bet will be the match between Galatasaray v Caykur Rizespor

Starting date and time: 17/09/16 19:30(sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/galatasaray-v-caykur-rizespor/event/9791505?ref=tipster2

Match: Galatasaray v Caykur Rizespor
Betting option: First team to score NONE
Odd: 15.74
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.23 (236mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Galatasaray is going to play in front of their supporters for the first time this season. Things seems to be going  better than last season for them. They made some good transfers, however i still believe that they are missing a talented, famous striker, so they have a bit problem with scoring. Their oppositon, Caykur Rizespor is very weak. I believe that they are one of the worse in the Turkish Super Leauge. They will have problem with scoring as well. I have to admit that odd was the real reason i choice for this game. It is really high, and there i no reason why it shouldn`t happen. I believe we might see 90 minutes without any goals, and it should be great profit for those that are trying this bet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hi guys, I want let you know my 3rd bet!

The 3rd single bet will be the match between  Alanyaspor v Trabzonspor

Starting date and time: 17/09/16 17:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/alanyaspor-v-trabzonspor/event/9791501?ref=tipster2

Match: Alanyaspor v Trabzonspor
Betting option: Alanyaspor win
Odd: 3.01
Return: 0.045 (45mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Alanyaspor is one of the new teams in super leauge this season but they have made a good start. They won against Antalyaspor and managed to save one point against Genclerbirligi. Trabzonspor has been struggling generally for the last couple of years. I think Alanyaspor will manage to defeat them.

thats great if trabzon lose control first half, alanya figure out
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
My picks for today

Karabukspor v Antalyaspor Both teams to Score Yes @ 1.78

Bursaspor v Kayserispor Match Odds Bursaspor @ 2 Good luck  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
It seems bet on Kardemir Karabuk will be nice to have fun because on other side Antalyaspor is not into good shape, that is the reason to I have my bet on Kardemir Karabuk @2.06, I am quite it will perform much better than Antalyaspor and in the end will get 3 pionts by winning this one.
Activity: 714
Bursaspor vs Kayserispor I had my bet on both teams to score @1.82, I think even Bursaspor can win this match but it will not be easy for it there, on other side Kayserispor going very defensive and that is why my pick is both teams to score.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Kardemir Karabuk vs Antalyaspor moneyline can be very interesting for this match. Home team showing strong hold over matches previously played. I am willing to take chance on moneyline @2.04 at kardemir Karabukspor. Antalyaspor will make this match entertaining by fighting and giving tough time. I am aware of the capabilities of both teams and still will stick to home team.
both teams has been met once time but it was happened long time ago on 2010 with Kardemir Karabuk as the winner with score 2-0 indeed they have good opportunity to win again in this matches but i think it is too risky because i'm pretty sure they were playing with different players currently and my prediction over 1.5 goals is good pick for this matches
Two games ttomorrow but i will go for one game bet

Bursaspor -   Kayserispor

Bursaspor not play well at home they could use some good game bet win Bursaspor

I also think Busaspor have more better chance to take advantage of home ground, it will win this match from my opinion it's much better side than Kayserispor, so good luck for this bet and I hope you will make good profit from this bet.
Activity: 700
Kardemir Karabuk vs Antalyaspor moneyline can be very interesting for this match. Home team showing strong hold over matches previously played. I am willing to take chance on moneyline @2.04 at kardemir Karabukspor. Antalyaspor will make this match entertaining by fighting and giving tough time. I am aware of the capabilities of both teams and still will stick to home team.
legendary
Merit: 1268
Hi guys, I want let you know my 3rd bet!

The 3rd single bet will be the match between  Alanyaspor v Trabzonspor

Starting date and time: 17/09/16 17:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/alanyaspor-v-trabzonspor/event/9791501?ref=tipster2

Match: Alanyaspor v Trabzonspor
Betting option: Alanyaspor win
Odd: 3.01
Return: 0.045 (45mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Alanyaspor is one of the new teams in super leauge this season but they have made a good start. They won against Antalyaspor and managed to save one point against Genclerbirligi. Trabzonspor has been struggling generally for the last couple of years. I think Alanyaspor will manage to defeat them.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Two games ttomorrow but i will go for one game bet

Bursaspor -   Kayserispor

Bursaspor not play well at home they could use some good game bet win Bursaspor
legendary
Activity: 1652
Galatasaray vs Rizespor
i don't dare to pick for Galatasaray ML because on their statistics matches both teams defeated each other but i was found good fact that since 2007 everytime both teams met they always made goals so i think this is could be good opportunity to pick both teams to score for this match
Pages:
Jump to: