Pages:
Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 92. (Read 102016 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
My predictions for tomorrow
Kayserispor - Genclerbirligi - Under 2.5 Goals
Bursaspor - Caykur Rizespor - Bursaspor or Draw
Alanyaspor -  Gaziantepspor - Alanyaspor
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Mersin vs Sivasspor 2 goals or more @1.62 is on what I placed earlier.There is no goal at all after a play of 25 minutes.I still am hopeful and confident about my choice of 2 or more goals to  win on this easily in the end.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Mersin Idman Yurdu vs Sivasspor I will take risk by placing my bet on Sivasspor money line @2.38.It is true that this is at away but has given better play against some strongest teams in recent matches.This makes me believe that this will win tonight as well.
Activity: 714
Mersin Idman Yurdu - Sivasspor both teams to score yes @1.84 is my bet on.First off I had in mind to go for Sivasspor then I changed mind and picked little more safer and secure option among others.I am pretty sure that each team will make at least one goal in this match.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
I am pretty sure about under 2.5 goals is very good pick for today match and this would be interesting to make good profit.
agree with you, Mersin and Sivasspor will play full to escape from the red zone and each team will strengthen their attack and defense. although Mersin play in their home, team that will win still can't be predicted, bet on under 2.5 goals might be a safe bet
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I am pretty sure about under 2.5 goals is very good pick for today match and this would be interesting to make good profit.
Activity: 714
Mersin vs Sivasspor from point of view both teams to score looking attractive when both teams not have good defense than it will be much easy for both teams to make this interesting and will go up to 4 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Turkish Super League one of the league that never seems to holiday I saw the match every day in the league and Cup today match Mersin Idman Yurdu  VS  Sivasspor I took the safest bet over 1.5 goals better than the other options
may be bet over 1.5 goals is the right bet, because the previous game, the score is always over 1 goal or series, so in this match I will come bet with a score over 1.5 goals
I doubt this game will have a lot of goals, I prefer under 2.5 goals. especially some matches of both teams always score under 2.5 goals.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
Turkish Super League one of the league that never seems to holiday I saw the match every day in the league and Cup today match Mersin Idman Yurdu  VS  Sivasspor I took the safest bet over 1.5 goals better than the other options
may be bet over 1.5 goals is the right bet, because the previous game, the score is always over 1 goal or series, so in this match I will come bet with a score over 1.5 goals
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Event : Mersin Idman Yurdu v Sivasspor
Start Time : 03/04/2016 20:00
Competition : Turkish Super League
Bet Type : Over/Under 2.5 Goals
Your Selection : Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.82
nice bet. I also started thinking of betting in this game.
maybe I'll also bet with a score under 2.5 goals at odds @ 1.34

Why your odds on under 2.5 goals so low mate ? And i think this match will be over 2.5 goals and both teams will score on this match.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
nice bet. I also started thinking of betting in this game.
maybe I'll also bet with a score under 2.5 goals at odds @ 1.34
Activity: 448
Mersin v Sivasspor both teams are at same level and it would be really hard for Mersin to win this match, that is why i think draw will be happen there and both teams will get succeed to make score against each other as like they are playing wonderful against each other.

Let's compare both teams.
Mersin is playing at home. That's +1 for them.
Sivas never lose when Sergen Yalçın was head coach, but that changed. +1 for Mersin again.
Mersin lost their last 3 matches. Sivas didn't win last 2 matches. That's even.
Conclusion: Stay away from this match.
Activity: 896
Mersin v Sivasspor both teams are at same level and it would be really hard for Mersin to win this match, that is why i think draw will be happen there and both teams will get succeed to make score against each other as like they are playing wonderful against each other.
legendary
Activity: 1863
Merit: 1020
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Last five matches all were over 2 goals, and 4 over 2.5 goals, so a safe bet here is 2 Goals or more, odd is relatively good too. Anyway last places of standings are playing so match is unpredictable, but last 5 matches all were 2 goals and above thats why I choose 2 goals or more for this one.
Activity: 1204
These days very few games, I bet on Sivasspor vs Mersin, according to the information I got Mersin IY always win the game against Sivasspor every play and the score is always below 3 goals, so I guess there's nothing wrong bet at 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1064
Mersin vs Sivasspor both teams have equal chance to win this match but from my opinion both teams to score @1.64 will be good choice for betting and this pick will be really helpful.

Mersin lost 3 in a row, Sivas is also at the bottom of the league. I think first half draw is the best choice for this game if you want to bet. Otherwise I wouldn't bet on anything for this game. Wait weekend, there are way better matches to bet.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Mersin vs Sivasspor both teams have equal chance to win this match but from my opinion both teams to score @1.64 will be good choice for betting and this pick will be really helpful.
Activity: 434
Mersin vs Sivasspor, Both teams are decent on this league. And the odds for both teams ML are big though. I will pick Mersin ML and over 2.5 goals.
Pages:
Jump to: