Pages:
Author

Topic: TURKISH VCC SERVICE 🔥 STEAM 🔥 YOUTUBE🔥 PS+ 🔥 SPOTIFY🔥 DISCORD🔥 1000+ VOUCH - page 2. (Read 6777 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 4
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Can I use it for Pinterest Ads?

Greetings,

My cards do not support pinterest ads.

Please ask all your questions in one thread to avoid topic pollution. For detailed information, you can contact us on Telegram.
Awesome service. I picked this guy for my Xbox Game Pass because of all the reviews. Did not disappoint. Was fast and courteous. Flawless delivery. Definitely buy from this guy.

Thank you so much Mate.
Activity: 1
Awesome service. I picked this guy for my Xbox Game Pass because of all the reviews. Did not disappoint. Was fast and courteous. Flawless delivery. Definitely buy from this guy.

Just purchased a PSN 1yr sub.  Seller took care of it promptly.  No problem logging in to the account and setting it up, but won't have my PS4 for another week or so but I'm sure all will be fine from the way the account is.    I sent BTC first.  No problem for me but of course YMMV!

Can you renew this PS+ account you set up for me last July or do I need a new one?  I bought a 1 year account last July but it expires next week (6 months) for some strange reason.  I just looked at my saved TG chat with you and we both confirmed 1 year. The price was a lot cheaper back then so maybe that is what happened.  It's been working great though. 

Hello, if you purchased a 1-year package in July, it will expire in July. You can see this from subscription management. At the end of the subscription, we can renew it in July. Yes, unfortunately the prices have changed. Sad If you contact me on telegram, we can check your psn account.

SORRY MY BAD !!  It is 1 year.  I need new glasses !!!   Still working great.  Not sure what I looked at...

No worries mate. I'm here whenever need.
Activity: 24

Just purchased a PSN 1yr sub.  Seller took care of it promptly.  No problem logging in to the account and setting it up, but won't have my PS4 for another week or so but I'm sure all will be fine from the way the account is.    I sent BTC first.  No problem for me but of course YMMV!

Can you renew this PS+ account you set up for me last July or do I need a new one?  I bought a 1 year account last July but it expires next week (6 months) for some strange reason.  I just looked at my saved TG chat with you and we both confirmed 1 year. The price was a lot cheaper back then so maybe that is what happened.  It's been working great though. 

Hello, if you purchased a 1-year package in July, it will expire in July. You can see this from subscription management. At the end of the subscription, we can renew it in July. Yes, unfortunately the prices have changed. Sad If you contact me on telegram, we can check your psn account.

SORRY MY BAD !!  It is 1 year.  I need new glasses !!!   Still working great.  Not sure what I looked at...

Activity: 24

Just purchased a PSN 1yr sub.  Seller took care of it promptly.  No problem logging in to the account and setting it up, but won't have my PS4 for another week or so but I'm sure all will be fine from the way the account is.    I sent BTC first.  No problem for me but of course YMMV!

Can you renew this PS+ account you set up for me last July or do I need a new one?  I bought a 1 year account last July but it expires next week (6 months) for some strange reason.  I just looked at my saved TG chat with you and we both confirmed 1 year. The price was a lot cheaper back then so maybe that is what happened.  It's been working great though.  

SO sorry, my bad!  It is 1 year.  Expires July 1 2024!!   I guess I need new glasses!  Sorry again.
Very good! bought very quick. Highly recommend!
Activity: 156
Activity: 18
Super easy and fast. The guy was very friendly Smiley

Thank you so much bro
Super easy and fast. The guy was very friendly Smiley
Activity: 10
Very pleased, good and fast service.
Bought a Spotify Family. Everything working fine so far
We only had to switch location on the member accounts once for joining the family plan.

Can recommend!  Smiley

Thank you so much Mate  Smiley
Bought a Spotify Family. Everything working fine so far
We only had to switch location on the member accounts once for joining the family plan.

Can recommend!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: