Pages:
Author

Topic: TURKISH VCC SERVICE 🔥 STEAM 🔥 YOUTUBE🔥 PS+ 🔥 SPOTIFY🔥 DISCORD🔥 1000+ VOUCH - page 5. (Read 6926 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
bought yt premium 12 months
very fast and friendly contact, first test all seems to be fine ✅

will leave additional feedback in a later point in time

Thank you so much Sir!
Fast response, excellent service & worked flawlessly for 12 months Spotify premium, highly recommended.

Thank you so much Sir.!
Activity: 1
Fast response, excellent service & worked flawlessly for 12 months Spotify premium, highly recommended.
Purchased Discord Nitro 1 year - Easy painless process, simply use the VCC info he gives you. Working fine.

Purchased YT Premium Individual 1 year - Easy process, I created a fresh new google account and gave him the login. He purchased YT premium for me. Working fine.

I recommend this seller, respectable seller.

Thank you for feedback Sir,  Smiley
Purchased Discord Nitro 1 year - Easy painless process, simply use the VCC info he gives you. Working fine.

Purchased YT Premium Individual 1 year - Easy process, I created a fresh new google account and gave him the login. He purchased YT premium for me. Working fine.

I recommend this seller, respectable seller.
Hello, im antivirus reseller and i'm looking for sellers for long term corporation if there any trusted seller. Thank you to contact me on my telegram : @idrissiqadiri

Hello, I do not sell antivirus licenses. If you can buy it yourself with VCC, I can provide VCC supply.
Hello, im antivirus reseller and i'm looking for sellers for long term corporation if there any trusted seller. Thank you to contact me on my telegram : @idrissiqadiri
This guy is a real 🔥! He responds on Telegram very quickly, is very polite and responsible. I ordered a PSN account from him and I'm more than happy with our deal, I think we will have a lot of deals in near future because he is a professional and knows what he does!

🔥🔥🔥 +1 Vouch from me! 🔥🔥🔥

I'm here whenever need me  Wink
Vouch! I purchased a loaded vcc with 1400 TL from him for $60. A lot more affordable than other sellers I've encountered and he was friendly throughout the whole transaction.

Thank You Sir   Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 772
Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim
This guy is a real 🔥! He responds on Telegram very quickly, is very polite and responsible. I ordered a PSN account from him and I'm more than happy with our deal, I think we will have a lot of deals in near future because he is a professional and knows what he does!

🔥🔥🔥 +1 Vouch from me! 🔥🔥🔥
Activity: 2
Vouch! I purchased a loaded vcc with 1400 TL from him for $60. A lot more affordable than other sellers I've encountered and he was friendly throughout the whole transaction.
100% trusted seller. Always doing good business 💯

Thank you so much Sir.
100% trusted seller. Always doing good business 💯
Very fast service and very helpful! 10/10
Where is your 1000+ feedback? The only feedback I see is the fake feedback you have from new accounts you have created yourself.
Just wanted to hop in to say that your allegations about fake feedback is simply not true. I discovered this seller on bitcointalk, even though I didn't have an account at the time. However, after a seamless transaction, the seller kindly asked me to leave a vouch. Recognizing the importance of vouches when dealing with products like this, I decided to create a bitcointalk account. Since then, I have made several successful purchases from the seller without encountering any problems. I continue to stand by my initial post, reaffirming that this seller is not only friendly but also trustworthy.

Thank you So much Sir. I always try to provide a transparent and reliable trading service. ❤️
Where is your 1000+ feedback? The only feedback I see is the fake feedback you have from new accounts you have created yourself.
Just wanted to hop in to say that your allegations about fake feedback is simply not true. I discovered this seller on bitcointalk, even though I didn't have an account at the time. However, after a seamless transaction, the seller kindly asked me to leave a vouch. Recognizing the importance of vouches when dealing with products like this, I decided to create a bitcointalk account. Since then, I have made several successful purchases from the seller without encountering any problems. I continue to stand by my initial post, reaffirming that this seller is not only friendly but also trustworthy.
Sup mate, do you have VCC that works for PayPal created in a Europe account or is it only for Turkey?

Hi buddy. You can use it to remove the limit on your PayPal account created in Europe.

Sorry for the late reply. I'm on vacation. 🙏
Activity: 196
Merit: 42
Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk.
Sup mate, do you have VCC that works for PayPal created in a Europe account or is it only for Turkey?
Perfect service ! Really fast and reliable.

My delivery was done in 5 min !  Wink

Thank you So much Sir.
Pages:
Jump to: