Pages:
Author

Topic: TURKISH VCC SERVICE 🔥 STEAM 🔥 YOUTUBE🔥 PS+ 🔥 SPOTIFY🔥 DISCORD🔥 1000+ VOUCH - page 6. (Read 7872 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Vouch! I purchased a loaded vcc with 1400 TL from him for $60. A lot more affordable than other sellers I've encountered and he was friendly throughout the whole transaction.
Activity: 155
100% trusted seller. Always doing good business 💯

Thank you so much Sir.
Activity: 2
100% trusted seller. Always doing good business 💯
Activity: 1
Very fast service and very helpful! 10/10
Where is your 1000+ feedback? The only feedback I see is the fake feedback you have from new accounts you have created yourself.
Just wanted to hop in to say that your allegations about fake feedback is simply not true. I discovered this seller on bitcointalk, even though I didn't have an account at the time. However, after a seamless transaction, the seller kindly asked me to leave a vouch. Recognizing the importance of vouches when dealing with products like this, I decided to create a bitcointalk account. Since then, I have made several successful purchases from the seller without encountering any problems. I continue to stand by my initial post, reaffirming that this seller is not only friendly but also trustworthy.

Thank you So much Sir. I always try to provide a transparent and reliable trading service. ❤️
Activity: 3
Where is your 1000+ feedback? The only feedback I see is the fake feedback you have from new accounts you have created yourself.
Just wanted to hop in to say that your allegations about fake feedback is simply not true. I discovered this seller on bitcointalk, even though I didn't have an account at the time. However, after a seamless transaction, the seller kindly asked me to leave a vouch. Recognizing the importance of vouches when dealing with products like this, I decided to create a bitcointalk account. Since then, I have made several successful purchases from the seller without encountering any problems. I continue to stand by my initial post, reaffirming that this seller is not only friendly but also trustworthy.
Sup mate, do you have VCC that works for PayPal created in a Europe account or is it only for Turkey?

Hi buddy. You can use it to remove the limit on your PayPal account created in Europe.

Sorry for the late reply. I'm on vacation. 🙏
Activity: 196
Merit: 42
Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk.
Sup mate, do you have VCC that works for PayPal created in a Europe account or is it only for Turkey?
Perfect service ! Really fast and reliable.

My delivery was done in 5 min !  Wink

Thank you So much Sir.
Perfect service ! Really fast and reliable.

My delivery was done in 5 min !  Wink

This is not my only selling platform. If you are very sensitive about feedback, you can get information from me instead of undermining the sales issue. If we had made any trade, you can be sure that you would give feedback  Wink Also, there is no fake feedback on the thread. There are many admins who are not you to check fake feedback.

Yes if i would have bought something from you I don't think you would scam me for that low amounts, just very strange.. But you could reply here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/solved-5459413 to the people.

Thanks for the information mate. I wrote the required answer in the topic.

This is not my only selling platform. If you are very sensitive about feedback, you can get information from me instead of undermining the sales issue. If we had made any trade, you can be sure that you would give feedback  Wink Also, there is no fake feedback on the thread. There are many admins who are not you to check fake feedback.

Yes if i would have bought something from you I don't think you would scam me for that low amounts, just very strange.. But you could reply here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/solved-5459413 to the people.

Just purchased a PSN 1yr sub.  Seller took care of it promptly.  No problem logging in to the account and setting it up, but won't have my PS4 for another week or so but I'm sure all will be fine from the way the account is.    I sent BTC first.  No problem for me but of course YMMV!

Thank you so much Sir.  Cool
Activity: 24
Just purchased a PSN 1yr sub.  Seller took care of it promptly.  No problem logging in to the account and setting it up, but won't have my PS4 for another week or so but I'm sure all will be fine from the way the account is.    I sent BTC first.  No problem for me but of course YMMV!
Very fast, very clean. Can't ask for more! Thank you!

Thank you so much Sir.
Very fast, very clean. Can't ask for more! Thank you!
Very quick response, super fast, nice and easy, 1 year Spotify Family!

Thank you So much Sir.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: