Pages:
Author

Topic: [Tutorial] How To Mix bitcoin free - page 3. (Read 851 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
August 30, 2022, 03:44:27 AM
Chipmixer is the best Bitcoin mixer but is not the only mixer on Earth.

2022 List Bitcoin Mixers Bitcoin Tumblers Websites

Moreover, you can read the guide from theymos, [Guide] Decent mixing methods.

Honestly if you use a non custodial wallets and don't have Bitcoin from illegal sources or you don't want to avoid tax ie., you don't have to seriously use mixer service.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
August 30, 2022, 01:54:32 AM
I heard that Chip Mixer doesn't charge you a fee, just whatever you want to donate. I would recommend everyone not to donate anything only if they are really broke. Firstly out of honesty, and secondly because otherwise, if everyone did the same, the business would eventually have to close down.

But looking at the years the mixer has been running well and advertising on the forum, I think there are enough generous people to keep the business going and make a profit.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4313
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
August 30, 2022, 01:51:53 AM
Your tutorial could have been expressed in one sentence: in order to save on mixing fees, you need to make a deposit proportional to a minimum chip size, which is 0.001 BTC. Something like that is already written in plain English in their FAQ:

Minimum deposit is 0.001 BTC - lowest chip size. If you deposit less then you have to deposit missing amount to receive a chip.
Second minimum deposit is 0.002 BTC. If you deposit between 0.001 and 0.002 BTC you will receive only 1 mBTC chip and rest will be autodonated.

So, to avoid part of your funds getting "autodonated" to Chipmixer, you will want to send exact amounts, nothing more, nothing less. However, the problem with this reasoning is that for this saving strategy to work, you need to have prepared UTXOs which will be slightly bigger than the size of a typical chip. Upon preparing these specific UTXOs, you inevitably create "toxic" change, which, if combined with your mixed funds, may destroy your privacy. The goal of a mixing process is to enhance privacy by getting rid of these toxic leftovers, but when you try not to pay additional fees to Chipmixer, you only make things worse by creating dozens of undesirable outputs. Don't do that on purpose unless you fully understand the possible implications.
Activity: 854
Merit: 737
August 29, 2022, 11:57:26 PM

interesting tutorial . but when i access the link you provided, i get a warning like that. i already use DNS 1.1.1.1 for the private connection that the website asks for. so i don't continue.

this link for TOR browser

I think what he said, I think is more secure and very reasonable. you can add in your thread.

I was add on thread : http://chipmixorflykuxu56uxy7gf5o6ggig7xru7dnihc4fm4cxqsc63e6id.onion/
what other link should i add?, I have mentioned all threads, Due to recent events chipmixer.com is unavailable to access.
Activity: 378
Merit: 167
betfury
August 29, 2022, 11:50:11 PM

interesting tutorial . but when i access the link you provided, i get a warning like that. i already use DNS 1.1.1.1 for the private connection that the website asks for. so i don't continue.

underline the nominal you mention in the code maybe it's Apy?
I will also look for official info as Try Ninja said, I think what he said, I think is more secure and very reasonable. you can add in your thread.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
August 29, 2022, 10:36:39 PM
PSA: Do not randomly click an onion link online. It's very hard to memorize it, so checking for its legitimacy is hard. Cheesy

Instead, go to ChipMixer's official website and grab the link from there. Then bookmark it on your browser.

chipmixer.com < if it's not .com, then it's a scam!
Activity: 854
Merit: 737
August 29, 2022, 10:30:52 PM
This is tutorial for anyone who doesn't have money to pay a fee, or has broken because of inflation, war, and covid-19.

i know only 1 mixer here where enough credible and trust, chipmixer.

Due to recent events, I used TOR atm, http://chipmixorflykuxu56uxy7gf5o6ggig7xru7dnihc4fm4cxqsc63e6id.onion/

Step 1, clicking star mixer and solving the captcha, don't forget to save the session on a notepad or bookmark it on the browser.

Step 2 is click deposit, this time I tried to deposit 0.002 BTC, but for sure to read all noted below if you want not lose the units:

Code:
Minimum amount is 0.001 BTC with 0.001 BTC increments.
Depositing 1.2345 BTC will result with 1.234 BTC funds.
Depositing 0.1249 BTC will result with 0.124 BTC funds.
Depositing 0.1240 BTC will result with 0.124 BTC funds.
For transactions under 20 BTC we require 1 confirmation. For higher amounts we require 6 confirmations.

Step 3 After deposit and got confirmed, you will be able to step 2, in this moment because have a small deposit, 0.002, I am able to withdraw all chip with free

Step 4 on the step 3 page I got a private key which I can import to electrum wallet.

after importing, my electrum wallet showed full 0.002 BTC in new address. this means my BTC is mixed and free.

Step 5 on next step, I have to destroy the session.

everything is done in only 15 minutes.

if anyone is still confused about how to mix with free, don't be shy to write in comment
Pages:
Jump to: