Pages:
Author

Topic: [Tutorial] How To Mix bitcoin free - page 2. (Read 851 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 737
October 08, 2022, 08:18:20 PM
So no, I wouldn't worry about this thread.
There is too many scam site when I google it [chipmixer],
for example, this site
Code:
https://darknetone.com/market/chipmixer/
That site direct me to visit not as chipmixer official, they list similar with domain .pro
Code:
https://chipmixer.pro
so, in this case, what can official do?. are they report it?
how to make a scammer don't create a similar one?
can we report google to court
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18503
October 05, 2022, 04:30:05 AM
There's something stuck in my mind, Is the tutorial thread make company loss?
because I teach how to make it free. if many know how to make it free, the company will lose the profit, or they already have another way how the money comes?.
ChipMixer have never made it a secret that you don't pay a set fee and only pay as much as you want for their service. They say as much on their ANN thread, and they also make it clear in the FAQs on their site. This is already well known throughout the community, and they clearly have a sufficient revenue stream given that they are the most popular and longest running bitcoin mixer in operation.

So no, I wouldn't worry about this thread.

October 04, 2022, 08:00:31 PM
There's something stuck in my mind, Is the tutorial thread make company loss?
because I teach how to make it free. if many know how to make it free, the company will lose the profit, or they already have another way how the money comes?.
legendary
September 08, 2022, 03:33:51 AM
I still don't know the standard for how they split. example: if I send 0.006, how many splits do I get?, is there got 0.002 splits for 3x, or I get 0.004 and 0.002? or got a full 0.006? due to the many fees to transfer it back to my wallet I will happy to reduce a split.
Your session will initially be credited with the smallest number of chips which can make up your total. In your example, you will receive one 0.004 chip and one 0.002 chip. There is no 0.006 chip. You are free to split or combine those chips as many times you want before you withdraw them, though. You can choose to withdraw the 0.004 and the 0.002, you could split the 0.004 and withdraw three 0.002s, you could split them further in to 0.001s, you could then change your mind and combine them back up to a 0.004, and so on. You can store that 0.006 as a voucher, later deposit another 0.002 in a brand new session, and then import your voucher so you can combine your smaller chips in to a single 0.008 chip to minimize withdrawal fees.

You can do this process as many times as you want as long as you don't hit the button to withdraw a chip. Once you do, you will be given a private key for it on the next page and will no longer be able to split or combine it with other chips.
September 07, 2022, 08:55:23 PM
I still don't know the standard for how they split. example: if I send 0.006, how many splits do I get?, is there got 0.002 splits for 3x, or I get 0.004 and 0.002? or got a full 0.006? due to the many fees to transfer it back to my wallet I will happy to reduce a split.
copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1898
Amazon Prime Member #7
September 04, 2022, 05:57:13 PM

everything is done in only 15 minutes.
If you immediately withdraw your "chips" from CM, you are reducing your privacy, because there is a small set of potential in/out pairs to/from CM that could potentially belong to you.

Although there is no evidence of this that I am aware of with regards to CM specifically, there is always the risk that any mixer you are using is tracking the input/output pairs of transactions to/from their service, and/or is a government honeypot. Even if this is not the case currently, there is the potential that government authorities could eventually seize the servers of any mixer and run it while tracking inputs/outputs.
legendary
September 01, 2022, 03:34:09 AM
I understood but it seems you misunderstood my point by which I meant because of not too strict regulations in crypto, crypto exchanges feel like they can do shady activities against their users without fear to be fined by governments.
I don't think I've misunderstood. My point is that strict regulations are exactly the reason why exchanges end up freezing accounts and seizing coins. This kind of behavior will not be decreased by stricter regulations. On the contrary, this kind of behavior is actively endorsed and promoted by governments. It is the governments passing down regulations which say all coins which haven't come from a KYC linked address or wallet are suspicious. Compare this to DEXs which are not bound by such regulations, and never freeze or seize coins or even have the ability to do so.

If the governments of the world get their way, then the only way to use bitcoin will be on a centralized exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
August 31, 2022, 06:52:54 AM
Regulations on crypto industry are still not strict enough and there are holes for exchanges to pull their shady cards to suspend, freeze user accounts.
The regulations on the crypto industry are exactly the reason why centralized exchanges pull shady moves and freeze or suspend accounts - because they know the government is breathing down their neck at all times so they have to spy on all their users and freeze anything in the least bit suspicious. If you want even stricter regulations then expect even more accounts being frozen, not fewer.
I understood but it seems you misunderstood my point by which I meant because of not too strict regulations in crypto, crypto exchanges feel like they can do shady activities against their users without fear to be fined by governments.

There are two sides always, stricter regulations will reduce scam exchanges but it will bring both advantages and disadvantages for cryptocurrency users.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 2852
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
August 31, 2022, 05:03:17 AM
The ANN is updated and always has the correct link(s). Also it's more credible to see the link posted by an user called ChipMixer, than Sarah Azhari (no offense, just think from a complete newcomer's point of view).
I've never come to see these threads too.
where did I get that link? from chipmixer participants (on specific letter - PRIVACY # ChipMixer )...
When you open the website https://chipmixer.com/, there is listed the .onion address for the Chipmixer. Currently only uses the Tor network.

Apart from bookmarking the link, there are several other suggestions. They refer to their announcement thread link on Bitcointalk (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-chipmixercom-bitcoin-mixer-bitcoin-tumbler-mixing-reinvented-1935098). My advice, include the link as well because they announce updated information and links there too, e.g.:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.60724300.
legendary
August 31, 2022, 03:36:13 AM
Regulations on crypto industry are still not strict enough and there are holes for exchanges to pull their shady cards to suspend, freeze user accounts.
The regulations on the crypto industry are exactly the reason why centralized exchanges pull shady moves and freeze or suspend accounts - because they know the government is breathing down their neck at all times so they have to spy on all their users and freeze anything in the least bit suspicious. If you want even stricter regulations then expect even more accounts being frozen, not fewer.

If you don't want to suddenly have unexpected accidental issues with your account (and money), just don't use mixers if you don't have solid reasons to use them.
Here's an analogy:

I am a merchant. You want to buy some things from me. You try to pay with cash. I say "I cannot see the full history of this cash, so I refuse your money". So instead, you tap your debit card. I say "I cannot accept this money without knowing the full history of it". I demand access to your bank account so I can see where all your money comes from. You leave and come back with your bank statements, but I don't like what I see, so I refuse payment. You then try to pay with PayPal. I demand access to your PayPal account so I can see where all your money comes from. You unlock your PayPal account on your phone and hand it over for me to look at. This PayPal money looks OK to me, so I accept it. You then leave the shop and start telling all your friends "Make sure when you shop there you have all your bank statements with you so the merchant can look at them, and make sure none of your money comes from anywhere except your employer, since they can't trace those funds." Your friends all look at you like you are crazy, and then simply choose to shop with the merchant next door who doesn't do any of this nonsense.

Whenever this situation comes up, with the discussion of centralized exchanges and privacy, it always seems that the default position is "Sacrifice all your privacy and let people spy on you so that you can use a centralized exchange". In any other financial situation that would be seen as utterly crazy, as I've just shown above, but for some reason with bitcoin people just accept this nonsense? The problem here is not mixers, or coinjoins, or Monero, or any other privacy technique - the problem here is centralized exchanges. If you don't want a centralized exchange to seize your coins, then don't use a centralized exchange. There are plenty of decentralized exchanges to choose from.

The logical position when faced with entities which are stealing coins is not "I should bend over backwards and sacrifice everything to hopefully mean they don't steal my coins!", but rather to simply not use the entity which is stealing coins.

Quote from: Timothy Snyder
Most of the power of authoritarianism is freely given. In times like these, individuals think ahead about what a more repressive government will want, and then offer themselves without being asked.
legendary
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
August 30, 2022, 10:24:53 PM
i.e. comes from the Latin id est, which means that is, or meaning, or in other words  Wink
So maybe you want to change from ie to eg (which means for example)
I misremembered their meanings. Thank you.  Smiley

Even without stating the rules in ToS, it is what regulators wants, they will surely support the exchange from seizing a mixed coin, the exchange will ask for KYC which is mandatory, or the exchange will permanently freeze the account.
Regulations on crypto industry are still not strict enough and there are holes for exchanges to pull their shady cards to suspend, freeze user accounts. If you don't want to suddenly have unexpected accidental issues with your account (and money), just don't use mixers if you don't have solid reasons to use them.

It is better to just be careful, this is what I can not read about exchanges, they freeze coin while regulators supports that, be it in ToS or not, but I expect it to be included in ToS. I have noticed that coins from decentralized mixers are the ones that are often seized.
Prevention is better than cure.

Good platforms will be transparent with their ToS and ToS updates but you won't have it from scam platforms. Before they scam, sometimes you don't have signals of their scam.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
August 30, 2022, 04:17:59 PM
i know only 1 mixer here where enough credible and trust, chipmixer.
To avoid confusion from some people, you should add in your tutorial that different browser should be downloaded and installed for using onion links.
First option is Tor browser and alternative is using Brave browser that can open onion links in separate page.
To avoid getting scammed it's best to visit original Chipmixer.com website and bookmark both that and onion link posted on that page.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
August 30, 2022, 04:00:01 PM
Before making a deposit from mixed coins, people must do research about rules about mixer, AML, etc. in ToS of that service. If they have rules against coin mixing, don't make deposit with mixed coins, you will take more risk by doing it.
Even without stating the rules in ToS, it is what regulators wants, they will surely support the exchange from seizing a mixed coin, the exchange will ask for KYC which is mandatory, or the exchange will permanently freeze the account. It is better to just be careful, this is what I can not read about exchanges, they freeze coin while regulators supports that, be it in ToS or not, but I expect it to be included in ToS. I have noticed that coins from decentralized mixers are the ones that are often seized.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
August 30, 2022, 09:53:37 AM
I did not imply only. I wrote ie.

i.e. comes from the Latin id est, which means that is, or meaning, or in other words  Wink
So maybe you want to change from ie to eg (which means for example)
legendary
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
August 30, 2022, 09:28:33 AM
Implying that the only people who use mixers are doing something illegal, which isn't true.
I did not imply only. I wrote ie. but your point is true. Mixers are available for everyone to use just like Bitcoin is for the 100% to use it in the way and with the method they want.

Before making a deposit from mixed coins, people must do research about rules about mixer, AML, etc. in ToS of that service. If they have rules against coin mixing, don't make deposit with mixed coins, you will take more risk by doing it.
legendary
August 30, 2022, 09:10:37 AM
The ANN is updated and always has the correct link(s). Also it's more credible to see the link posted by an user called ChipMixer, than Sarah Azhari (no offense, just think from a complete newcomer's point of view).
where did I get that link? from chipmixer participants (on specific letter - PRIVACY # ChipMixer )...

Too bad. An user may want to help you or may have other ideas, even advertising malicious links.
While in many cases such posts do get removed, I would not take chances.

I recommend searching for topics with +ANN +ChipMixer (eg: https://ninjastic.space/search?title=%2BANN+%2BChipMixer ) or look into Service Announcements board.
Of course, after finding the right topic, especially if you use a search engine, you'll have to go to the first post of the topic for the links and possibly to the end for news/happenings.
August 30, 2022, 07:34:49 AM
legendary
August 30, 2022, 06:56:30 AM
I heard that Chip Mixer doesn't charge you a fee, just whatever you want to donate. I would recommend everyone not to donate anything only if they are really broke. Firstly out of honesty, and secondly because otherwise, if everyone did the same, the business would eventually have to close down.
It's also worth pointing out that donating increases your privacy. If you deposit an exact amount and then withdraw the same exact amount, then you have lowered your anonymity set. If you deposit an amount, donate some of it, and then withdraw a different amount, you have a much larger anonymity set.

Honestly if you use a non custodial wallets and don't have Bitcoin from illegal sources or you don't want to avoid tax ie., you don't have to seriously use mixer service.
Implying that the only people who use mixers are doing something illegal, which isn't true. We've know for years that a very small minority of coins which are mixed are linked to illegal activity, and by far the largest source of coins entering mixers are directly from centralized exchanges - i.e. people simply looking to regain some privacy from the ever increasing surveillance conducting by centralized exchanges and their blockchain analysis partners.
legendary
August 30, 2022, 05:53:27 AM
I was add on thread : http://chipmixorflykuxu56uxy7gf5o6ggig7xru7dnihc4fm4cxqsc63e6id.onion/
what other link should i add?, I have mentioned all threads, Due to recent events chipmixer.com is unavailable to access.

I would put the ANN from bitcointalk: [ANN] ChipMixer.com - Bitcoin mixer / Bitcoin tumbler - mixing reinvented
and tell people also look for link and news in there.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
August 30, 2022, 05:28:30 AM
Chipmixer is the best Bitcoin mixer but is not the only mixer on Earth.
It depends on what is called best, anything centralized to some people are not seen as the best, Chipmixer is centralized. You are not wrong, Chipmixer is not the only mixer on earth, it is even not only the centralized mixers on earth. But among the centralized mixer, Chipmixer is the best, you are right.

Moreover, you can read the guide from theymos, [Guide] Decent mixing methods.
This has been the best guide on this forum about bitcoin mixers, if I should have to go for the best option, I would prefer to go for converting bitcoin to monero, then converting the monero back to bitcoin on a decentralized exchange like bisq.

Honestly if you use a non custodial wallets and don't have Bitcoin from illegal sources or you don't want to avoid tax ie., you don't have to seriously use mixer service.
Some people are making use of exchanges, they may also due to some privacy reasons prefer to use a mixer before finally moving the bitcoin to a noncustodial wallet addresses. Also it can be used because of some other privacy reasons like after consolidating many inputs.
Pages:
Jump to: