Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 102. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
im pretty sure the walking dead was already recommended, but i will do it again as i just finished, and its one of the best series
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
zmc
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I ended up that it consumes to much time to watch a tv series but if you have time why not

It does take a lot of time indeed. However, I use to watch an episode of a serie before I go to sleep. I can't sleep when I go to bed, first i've to watch TV for atleast an hour or so. (Yes, I could start reading, but I'm not really into reading). By watching (atleast) one episode a day (when I've got the time for that), I can you can follow the storyline quite well. Which improves the serie often Smiley .
Activity: 168
I ended up that it consumes to much time to watch a tv series but if you have time why not
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Suits  Smiley Smiley Smiley

I have been trying to tell people about the show Mr. Robot that airs right after Suits.   I think it is even better than Suits now...

I really like this and think people will dig it here. I;m up to the third episode and am going to watch the fourth soon.

Thats what I have been trying to say, if you are on this forum, then chances are this show is right up your alley. The name of the show sucks. They could have named it something way better. Even Fsociety would have been a better name
Activity: 168
My favorite list-

1. Game of Thrones

2. Wolf Hall

3. Vikings

4. Better Call Saul

5. UnReal

I havent seen this tv serie " Better Call Saul" so i am going to download anywhere and starting, thanks
Activity: 25
Activity: 42
Walking Dead Season 6 Preview.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2xlw3k
They seem pretty short on new ideas to add to the show.

I know what you mean - I can't stop watching it though. I'm a sucker for anything Post Apocalyptic.

Activity: 30
Activity: 65

I have been trying to tell people about the show Mr. Robot that airs right after Suits.   I think it is even better than Suits now...

I really like this and think people will dig it here. I;m up to the third episode and am going to watch the fourth soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
The Strain started for season 2 also... Go watch it is awesome show!
Activity: 56
Supernatural
Prison Break
Lost
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Activity: 70
legendary
I think im gonna go back to OP and make a short power rankings list when I have a few mins
Activity: 121
walking dead is the best, though i like arrow also
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
for those who likes death note anime, the live action tv series just started airing two weeks ago. it's pretty good if you can tolerate the over-the-top acting.
legendary

The plot of Suits has been getting weak because I think they are kind of running out of material.   That is the problem with a lot of shows nowadays, they drag them on longer than they should
Activity: 211
Activity: 211
Jump to: