Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 103. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Bojack Horseman is starting for a seson 2. Watch it on netflix the whole season!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Game of thrones is good, chapters are spinning in my country.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
If you guys haven't seen "The Brink" it is hilarious. Makes great comedy about the US gov't
legendary
Merit: 1014
Activity: 686
The Strain is gonna start up with season 2 soon
Activity: 476
I like boobies
I started binge watching Arrow (just finished season 1) and I must say it's much better than I expected. (Way better than The Flash.) If you like Batman, you'll like Arrow.

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
ini talkshow net tv indonesia
legendary
mak Ijah naik ke haji  Wink
search on google , this good TV series fo emak emak
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I'm telling you guys, all you people that are into tech and hacking dramas etc will love Mr. Robot. Check out imdb ratings. Highest I have seen for a new show in a long while
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
head new season of xfiles is going to be launched,
hot wheels., powers, the last ship, and prison break are currently in watch list
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
You forgot to mention 'Prison Break'
I really enjoyed watching that show.
it was very interesting in the start when he was trying to break out of the prison, but later the story became so complicated and less and less related to the original plot IMO.

I hear that from more people - or even that the story became that bad that they stopped watching. I remember when I watched Prison Break, I was só excited every time and I could not wait for new episodes. In fact I always waited for new episodes: after I season was finished (or allmost finished) I started watching so I could determine how much episodes I could look right after each other.

I've never seen a serie so exiting. Prison Break, for me the best serie ever.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
My favorite list-

1. Game of Thrones

2. Wolf Hall

3. Vikings

4. Better Call Saul

5. UnReal
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
I just finished watching Law & Order SVU season 5. Great show with lots of twists and turns.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
it was very interesting in the start when he was trying to break out of the prison, but later the story became so complicated and less and less related to the original plot IMO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 268
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1009
X-files, I heard that there is a new season coming, not sure if they will be good as the best of original series
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Jump to: