Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 104. (Read 619697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Wayward Pines is a trip. Much better than I expected. I recommend you all check out Mr. Robot. Title is dumb but show is good!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
another +1 for Mr. Robot.

also a big fan of Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead. House of Cards is good too.

1st episode of mr robot was great, but second was just terrible. Like they didnt even try..

Damn, I hope not. I'm going to watch it soon. I recently downloaded Utopia that someone recommended on here so going to check out the first episode of that and see if its worth watching.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
How I met your mother is one of the best comedies of all time
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
i am watching scrubs now and its a good series.
Activity: 617
Merit: 500
Activity: 42
Ray Donovan. Fantastic!!
The first Episode of Mr. Robot was fantastic. I was sceptical because I don't like the actor how plays the first character we're introduced to.

What do you mean? I thought he was great. What didn't you like about him?

He's just one of those people you don't like for no particular reason. Like I said though he did an excellent job in Mr. Robot.
Activity: 449

my list  - 1. The Walking Dead   2. Supernatural  and  3. LOST

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
"La que se avecina" in Spain is the best. With Antonio Recio Grin
Activity: 630
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
another +1 for Mr. Robot.

also a big fan of Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead. House of Cards is good too.

1st episode of mr robot was great, but second was just terrible. Like they didnt even try..

Dark matter is also a new series, and its good so far, but just few espisodes aired

If yoy guys haven't checked out Mr. Robot, definitely check that out. So far id give it 9/10

Thanks. I'll check it out. Though I'm wary when the corporate media attempts portray anarchists. Would be very interesting if they treated us fairly for once.

good luck with that..
Activity: 48
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
If yoy guys haven't checked out Mr. Robot, definitely check that out. So far id give it 9/10

Thanks. I'll check it out. Though I'm wary when the corporate media attempts portray anarchists. Would be very interesting if they treated us fairly for once.
Activity: 56
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
House of Cards
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
The first Episode of Mr. Robot was fantastic. I was sceptical because I don't like the actor how plays the first character we're introduced to.

What do you mean? I thought he was great. What didn't you like about him?
The first Episode of Mr. Robot was fantastic. I was sceptical because I don't like the actor how plays the first character we're introduced to. That said, this role suits him really well.

Highly recommended. 8/10
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

I just downloaded the second episode. Looking forward to watching it as I really enjoyed the first. I'm interested to see where it goes and I'm hoping for some bitcoin references somewhere  Grin.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1007
Activity: 686
If you haven't watched Brooklyn99. You should do it right now!
Jump to: