Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 110. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 500
Game of thrones
Breaking bad
House of cards
Suits

Is house of cards as good as people say? saw them on netflix but im reluctant to watch?

I was sceptical at first too, but after watching the first couple of episodes i was hooked.

Kevin Spacey at his best....4 th season coming soon
Activity: 630
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
Game of thrones
Breaking bad
House of cards
Suits

Is house of cards as good as people say? saw them on netflix but im reluctant to watch?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Game of thrones
Breaking bad
House of cards
Suits
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
Has anyone watched that new series Sense8 that just dropped on Netflix?   I was curious if it was any good.   IMDB ratings are so/so

good story. so-so acting. fresh and great concept.
Activity: 78
Game Of Thrones
Supernatural
Activity: 704
1. The Americans
2. Louie
3. Game of Thrones
4. Veep
5. Justified
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Has anyone seen supergirl tv show and was is wort watching it.

I didn't like it but I don't like most superhero films or TV. The recent tv remakes have been pretty cheesy in my opinion.

Has anyone watched that new series Sense8 that just dropped on Netflix?   I was curious if it was any good.   IMDB ratings are so/so

I just downloaded the first episode. I plan on watching it today with a few other pilots. If its any good I'll grab the rest of the season since it's all out.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Has anyone seen supergirl tv show and was is wort watching it.
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
watch Spartacus if you didn't Cheesy
it was a great show, Anyone not watched it should consider it.
Supernatural was pretty cool too..
copper member
hee-ho.
Mr. Robot
Daredevil
Hannibal
Arrow
Flash

can't wait until October for the Flash and Arrow..  Sad

When is the next episode of Mr Robot airing. I loved the first episode. My only complaint is the name of the show is a bit crap. Not really interesting or attention grabbing. I actually didn't even bother checking it out when I first saw it until I read a review after.

I don't know. It's not supposed to be aired yet. the premiere date is supposed to be june 24th, but the first episode is already available online for whatever reason
Activity: 65
Mr. Robot
Daredevil
Hannibal
Arrow
Flash

can't wait until October for the Flash and Arrow..  Sad

When is the next episode of Mr Robot airing. I loved the first episode. My only complaint is the name of the show is a bit crap. Not really interesting or attention grabbing. I actually didn't even bother checking it out when I first saw it until I read a review after.
copper member
hee-ho.
Mr. Robot
Daredevil
Hannibal
Arrow
Flash

can't wait until October for the Flash and Arrow..  Sad
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Games Of Thrones (Although apparently almost everyone either watched it or has no interest in watching it)
This season is pointless

What's pointless about it? It's probably one of the worst but the rest of the seasons have been such a consistent quality I think it has to taper off at some point.
Nothing significant has happened except last episode
Activity: 71
Games Of Thrones (Although apparently almost everyone either watched it or has no interest in watching it)
This season is pointless

What's pointless about it? It's probably one of the worst but the rest of the seasons have been such a consistent quality I think it has to taper off at some point.
Activity: 560
This season is pointless
Activity: 30
Activity: 160
Just starting watching Flash. An amazing series with a great start.
Activity: 315
Sure,I'm finishing Dexter right now and I only have 2 shows that I'm watching right now except Dexter,and they are going to have their season finale in a week or two,and the rest of the shows I watch are in mid-seasons time,so I'm a bit out of shows to watch right now  Roll Eyes

I've only seen a couple of seperate episodes of Dexter yet. Once I've got more spare time, I think Dexter is on my list of series-to-be-watched.

The first few seasons of Dexter are great, but it seriously goes down in quality after that. Try Six Feet Under who the main actor is also in. It's consistent all the way through to the end.
Activity: 11
Jump to: