Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 113. (Read 619697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Major Lazer

so full of win...!   Grin

Major Lazer makes great music with Diplo...been incorporating their tracks into my sets for years...
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
I'm getting so tired of (well meaning citizen helps *optional*) benevolent government saving the day shows. This one honestly wasn't nearly as much of a slap across the face with it as some others i have tried. See: forever or psych or izombie (haven't actually seen this one just read the description, but it pretty much says as much in the description) or homeland or csi or criminal minds or castle or figuratively literally 90% of all tv shows. Almost all tv it seems is either witting or unwitting propaganda for the state and i just cant handle it any more. So I'm sort of jaded and cynical and always looking and always on hyper alert looking for this. I detected a hint of it, good guy government saving the day from evil businessman. So I'm a bit concerned but ill admit it was different enough that it needs more of a chance. Ill probably go back and watch the second episode.

Also there was a bit of another concerning theme here that i see starting to materialize. The theme of government needs to be able to operate extra judicially inorder to be effective. The reason it performs so badly as it stands now is the outmoded limitations placed on it by out of date out of touch laws. If it can just act outside of these confines than it can actually get things done and make the world a better place. We see this in like all of the super hero shows and movies and in true detectives for example. I have to watch more to see if thats a message in this show.

I know some will say its just entertainment just sit back and enjoy it and stop analyzing it. But you know how they say you are what you eat. This is even more true of the things that you feed your brain.

Well said, my friend. I too have become jaded and cynical and it pains me how easily the general population is manipulated simply because they refuse to be skeptical. I feel like people believe they will fetch a better price for their brain if it's never been used. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Major Lazer

so full of win...!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1007
Star Trek: The Original Series
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
I hardly watch any tv anymore but will watch some stuff off of Netflix before I go to sleep. I've been watching Mad Men recently, I grew-up in the 70s so it is kind of cool as it focuses on life in Manhattan in the 60s.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
If you guys haven't checked out Banshee yet, I highly recommend that one

wow good ratings on imdb. im going into this one blind. didnt even read the synopsis.

Let me know what you think of Banshee.   Another good one that I had never heard of before I watched it was "Bloodlines" on Netflix.   They have only done one season so far, but it is definitely a good one too...

I'm getting so tired of (well meaning citizen helps *optional*) benevolent government saving the day shows. This one honestly wasn't nearly as much of a slap across the face with it as some others i have tried. See: forever or psych or izombie (haven't actually seen this one just read the description, but it pretty much says as much in the description) or homeland or csi or criminal minds or castle or figuratively literally 90% of all tv shows. Almost all tv it seems is either witting or unwitting propaganda for the state and i just cant handle it any more. So I'm sort of jaded and cynical and always looking and always on hyper alert looking for this. I detected a hint of it, good guy government saving the day from evil businessman. So I'm a bit concerned but ill admit it was different enough that it needs more of a chance. Ill probably go back and watch the second episode.

Also there was a bit of another concerning theme here that i see starting to materialize. The theme of government needs to be able to operate extra judicially inorder to be effective. The reason it performs so badly as it stands now is the outmoded limitations placed on it by out of date out of touch laws. If it can just act outside of these confines than it can actually get things done and make the world a better place. We see this in like all of the super hero shows and movies and in true detectives for example. I have to watch more to see if thats a message in this show.

I know some will say its just entertainment just sit back and enjoy it and stop analyzing it. But you know how they say you are what you eat. This is even more true of the things that you feed your brain.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia IMO

The funniest show I have personally ever watched. The humor might not be for everyone, but if you have not watched give it a try.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Game of Thrones

I have started watching this.  Very addictive show on story line.  I wish that I would have been watching it since it came out.  But I guess better late then never.

If you like a story line that continues and is pretty good story line I suggest giving it a try.

you dont have to worry about it just download from torrent and watch or go to some live stream it have all episodes
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Honest Code Seller Since - July 30th 2015
Game of Thrones

I have started watching this.  Very addictive show on story line.  I wish that I would have been watching it since it came out.  But I guess better late then never.

If you like a story line that continues and is pretty good story line I suggest giving it a try.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies

wow good ratings on imdb. im going into this one blind. didnt even read the synopsis.

Let me know what you think of Banshee.   Another good one that I had never heard of before I watched it was "Bloodlines" on Netflix.   They have only done one season so far, but it is definitely a good one too...

Banshee is pretty cheesy in my opinion. Nothing extra ordinary, but if you like boobs and explosions check it out. Only seen the first season, though. Does it get any better?
Did someone say boobs? Tongue

Thank you for this review. I think I'll check it out now.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
An oldie but a goldie FRIENDS.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
There are always some good tv show.
Question is what we want or like to watch.

Me personally watch first 2-3 episodes if i think it will be good then i continue to watch.

Activity: 336
have fun
Except some all are waste of time, those some are already mentioned lol.
legendary

Let me know what you think of Banshee.   Another good one that I had never heard of before I watched it was "Bloodlines" on Netflix.   They have only done one season so far, but it is definitely a good one too...

Banshee is pretty cheesy in my opinion. Nothing extra ordinary, but if you like boobs and explosions check it out. Only seen the first season, though. Does it get any better?

Storyline gets better I think
Activity: 274

Activity: 588
Breaking Bad, South Park and GoT already recommended, I suppose?
legendary

Activity: 246
the walking dead is amazing!
Jump to: