Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 112. (Read 619697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Game of thrones is getting a little bit more interesting recently would recommend it even more now

show will be finished in season 7 for now at least if they dont develop something else
Activity: 617
Merit: 500
Activity: 617
Spotless.....UK/French Production.....don´t know if this got mentioned earlier, but it´s a gem  Cool
Activity: 99
Merit: 21
The walking dead
Game of thrones
Breaking bad
House of cards
Suits
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
Game of thrones is getting a little bit more interesting recently would recommend it even more now
Activity: 686
Bojack Horseman
Stalker
Ray Donovan
the Strain
legendary
There is a new series starting, named Mr.Robot, which i believe most of you will like. So far only pilot was aired, and is available on torrent,
Its about a young computer security geek, that gets involved in certain hacking group thats trying to attack top 1% of the richest population and redistribute wealth more fairly.
My advice; check it out.

will watch it but next week also waiting star wars rebels that starts 20 june new season hope to see battle between ashoka and vader in season finale
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
This season of Silicon Valley has been super funny. I didn't think they were going to be able to carry a good story into the second season, but I was wrong
Activity: 630
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
The Scorpion, story about whitehat works with homeland security

It's worth checking out.
Activity: 476
I like boobies
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
If you like cartoons and want to see something different, give a chance to Clarence Smiley

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ef/6d/52/ef6d5243939dcf2f5fdb14b687b24886.jpg

It has an original point of view about the way that the kids are. It really surprised me Smiley
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
The Scorpion, story about whitehat works with homeland security
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
There is a new series starting, named Mr.Robot, which i believe most of you will like. So far only pilot was aired, and is available on torrent,
Its about a young computer security geek, that gets involved in certain hacking group thats trying to attack top 1% of the richest population and redistribute wealth more fairly.
My advice; check it out.

Just watched it. Pretty good first ep. I was very surprised to hear them go relatively into depth (for tv at least) about tor and exit nodes etc. I think people on here will definitely dig it. Hopefully they might mention bitcoin in there at some point and I'm surprised they didn't mention it already or that he didn't buy his drugs off the darknet. Looking forward to where the show goes.
KBH
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
My advice; check it out.
Activity: 840
Merit: 509
Now cuz flash is over season 1, im gonna watch agents of shield and agent carter

Looks like someone likes Superheroes. I haven't seen Agent Shield or Agent Carter but The Flash was quite cheesy. I'm surprised by how many of these superhero shows are getting made. I'm sure they'll be many more in the pipeline too.
legendary
Now cuz flash is over season 1, im gonna watch agents of shield and agent carter
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Black Sails
Vikings
The Walking Dead

I like messy and dirty stuffs.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Major Lazer

so full of win...!   Grin

Major Lazer makes great music with Diplo...been incorporating their tracks into my sets for years...

Diplo is half of Major Lazer.  Did you see the show?  Big laughs there!  Soundtrack drops Soontm.

*checks for new episode*

Also, sound/mixcloud or last.fm plz...   Cool
Jump to: