Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 189. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 10
A lot of people like Sons of Anarchy.   I watched the first few episodes, but didn't really get into it.  In comedies, Arrested Development was also really good.

I never consider Sons of Anarchy, until now. Since most people seem to recommend it, and waiting for sky fall.

Its that good eh?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
This season of game of thrones is really cool!
very recommended to watch
anybody into californication? that new jewish kid is hilarious.. even if he's a stereotype. so much better than becca..i hate her character. not because of her looks, but just because she's always whining.
which season and episode?
long time didn't watch hank moody Grin

This current season is actually pretty good after it had gotten bad for awhile.

Anyone see the pilot of "Halt and Catch Fire" last night?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Anyone know any besides game of thrones, and vikings?

I`m looking into skyfall once it comes out again in june.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
anybody into californication? that new jewish kid is hilarious.. even if he's a stereotype. so much better than becca..i hate her character. not because of her looks, but just because she's always whining.
this most current season, #7.

i also really like louie.. it's not really funny, just more about a regular guy going through life. kinda sounds boring, but i like its eccentricity in that louie isn't like any other tv show - it seems random like life.
Activity: 378
Activity: 172
This is my best currently watching Tv series.

Banshee - Cinemax

This one is really amazing. I'm addicted to it. Seriously i will give 10/10. But, Most people watches Game of Thrones, because it's the hype show.

From Dusk Til Dawn (The Series) - Netflix Canada

I would recommend to watch the movie of it first and then start this tv series.

Vice - HBO

This is a good tv show to learn what's happening with the world. I heard HBO Ordered 2 more seasons of VICE.

Penny Dreadful  - ShowTime

This one is really interesting tv show. This show is all about mysterious things like Werewolf,Vampires and other. This show always leaves twist at the end of each episode. Grin

Da Vincis Demons - StarZ

All about Young Leonardo Da vinci... Tongue
Activity: 182
Have any of you watched the series Orphan Black? It got decent reviews, I kind of wanted to check it out...

Watched an episode or two, (it's free if you have Amazon Prime) but didn't really get into it. The scene where she fucks the other girl's fiance to shut him up was pretty funny, other than that - meh.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I would recommend the show below:

game of thrones: fantasy drama
the walking dead: post- apocalyptic horror drama
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
I just watched Breaking Bad that is a crime drama.

Excellent show still on my watching list.

legendary
Have any of you watched the series Orphan Black? It got decent reviews, I kind of wanted to check it out...
Activity: 14
I just watched Breaking Bad that is a crime drama.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
I tried to torrent Borgia but it isn't as famous as the other.Very less uploads.So I tried The Borgias and got it easily.

LOL I watched it on Netflix dude, I'd check on there if I were you it may still be there.

...but in this episode there was again mentioned bitcoin ass ransom pay.

Sounds like some kinky shit.
Looking to get a Netflix account soon just to watch it.
Activity: 61
Have any of you watched "Penny Dreadful" that newer series that came out a short time ago?

Hannibal is still a pretty good series that I have gotten into...

egh, you guys talk about this show so much, i might try and watch it.. but it's probably not my kind of show.
legendary
Have any of you watched "Penny Dreadful" that newer series that came out a short time ago?

Hannibal is still a pretty good series that I have gotten into...
Activity: 93
the most favorite at the time: Game of throne   Cool
Activity: 74
Big Bang Theory is one my favorite.
Activity: 182
I tried to torrent Borgia but it isn't as famous as the other.Very less uploads.So I tried The Borgias and got it easily.

LOL I watched it on Netflix dude, I'd check on there if I were you it may still be there.

...but in this episode there was again mentioned bitcoin ass ransom pay.

Sounds like some kinky shit.
Activity: 37
Jump to: