Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 195. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
2nd best series ever = American Horror Story
breaking bad - best series ever
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
There are many tv series, but one has legendary status for me:
X-Files rocks!!!
Best TV serie ever if you ask me!

Dude, have you seen the new(ish) hannibal TV show? The female lead from X-Files is on that show as a psychiatrist. She looks... better than she did on the x-files. I don't know what the heck kind of work she has had done but it's uncanny, she literally looks better than she did 10-20 years ago.

Lol! Didn't know about that - you just gave me motivation to watch this show.
Activity: 182
X-Files rocks!!!

Dude, have you seen the new(ish) hannibal TV show? The female lead from X-Files is on that show as a psychiatrist. She looks... better than she did on the x-files. I don't know what the heck kind of work she has had done but it's uncanny, she literally looks better than she did 10-20 years ago.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
X-Files rocks!!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
btw, that new fat/lazy kid on californication instead of the daughter.. holy shit, night and day difference. the show's a lot better without her.

oh yeah, a lot of guys hate the chick hank is after.. what's her face. they probably want to kill her too, but californication isn't as pouplar. tonight's episode reminds me of this.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
eh looks like no new episode of californication. i'm glad the show's ending - i think it's a little bit long in the tooth. just the same rehashed shit, even if it's still funny.

Me too. It was so funny when it first started, but the past few seasons have been bad. This season so far is suprisingly much better than the last season IMO. Maybe because Hank's daughter hasn't been in it. She annoys me.

House of Lies is the same way. Started off good, already out of material.

yeah she's kind of annoying. but i'm not an extremist like some crazy fans of tv shows. for example, the actress who plays skylar has received death threats from fans.. for portraying her character.

what makes californication stupid is its repeating cycle over and over. hank tries to get back with karen, and then some unforeseen shit happens, and that plan gets nixed. karen gets mad at hank, other shit happens, the daughter whines and bitches, hank goes on booze binges and bangs chicks, and then eventually he does something sweet or kind, and karen forgives him. then he tries to get back with her.. rinse and repeat.

Wait which one is Skylar? Death threats??? What type of loser makes death threats about actors' roles. Omg how pathetic

she plays hank's wife on breaking bad.. the one that is always bitching and nagging. a lot of tv watchers are misogynists. here's the article she wrote herself http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/24/opinion/i-have-a-character-issue.html

there are a few other female characters that people hate so much that they threaten.. i think hank's daughter, whatever her name is, is one of them.

Oh yeah, she was annoying at times... But I always just thought that meant she was playing her roll perfectly as the nagging wife. Did you hear about when Walt's Carr got broken into in real life, right when they were filming the last episodes, and his scripts got stolen? He was freaking out about that..

i think i remember that story, yeah. also remember the alt ending where walter white wakes up as the dad from malcolm in the middle. man, breaking bad was such an original show. i think it's my favorite tv show ever.

Think it will somehow be brought back? Did you see how much money the producers were offered to keep the show going?? Crazy money...

definitely not. i think if vince gilliam and the team had the wherewithawl to end the show on its own terms, then he's going to stick by it.. instead of chasing the dollar. besides, how can it be brought back? walt's already dead.. would ruin continuity of the show.

They could easily have Walt not having been dead. I didn't like how it didn't wrap up all the loose ends. It didn't really have closure for Jesse. Also didn't even show really what happened with Walt's family. I don't think it even showed what happened with Saul did it?
eh looks like no new episode of californication. i'm glad the show's ending - i think it's a little bit long in the tooth. just the same rehashed shit, even if it's still funny.

Me too. It was so funny when it first started, but the past few seasons have been bad. This season so far is suprisingly much better than the last season IMO. Maybe because Hank's daughter hasn't been in it. She annoys me.

yeah she's kind of annoying. but i'm not an extremist like some crazy fans of tv shows. for example, the actress who plays skylar has received death threats from fans.. for portraying her character.

what makes californication stupid is its repeating cycle over and over. hank tries to get back with karen, and then some unforeseen shit happens, and that plan gets nixed. karen gets mad at hank, other shit happens, the daughter whines and bitches, hank goes on booze binges and bangs chicks, and then eventually he does something sweet or kind, and karen forgives him. then he tries to get back with her.. rinse and repeat.

Wait which one is Skylar? Death threats??? What type of loser makes death threats about actors' roles. Omg how pathetic

she plays hank's wife on breaking bad.. the one that is always bitching and nagging. a lot of tv watchers are misogynists. here's the article she wrote herself http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/24/opinion/i-have-a-character-issue.html

there are a few other female characters that people hate so much that they threaten.. i think hank's daughter, whatever her name is, is one of them.

Oh yeah, she was annoying at times... But I always just thought that meant she was playing her roll perfectly as the nagging wife. Did you hear about when Walt's Carr got broken into in real life, right when they were filming the last episodes, and his scripts got stolen? He was freaking out about that..

i think i remember that story, yeah. also remember the alt ending where walter white wakes up as the dad from malcolm in the middle. man, breaking bad was such an original show. i think it's my favorite tv show ever.

Think it will somehow be brought back? Did you see how much money the producers were offered to keep the show going?? Crazy money...

definitely not. i think if vince gilliam and the team had the wherewithawl to end the show on its own terms, then he's going to stick by it.. instead of chasing the dollar. besides, how can it be brought back? walt's already dead.. would ruin continuity of the show.
legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary
Gonna try out the series "Hannibal" have any of you watched it? Good or no?

Was on my cable operator last night pilot episode look promising.

Game of Thrones tonight, as well as that show Silicon Valley.

Game of Thrones when all episodes come out like more in ones to watched all epp.

I just started Hannibal. I actually really like it. Solid 7.5 out of 10. Some people would probably give it higher. I would give it higher if it were on cable and could have more stuff that can't be on network TV
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Gonna try out the series "Hannibal" have any of you watched it? Good or no?

Was on my cable operator last night pilot episode look promising.

Game of Thrones tonight, as well as that show Silicon Valley.

Game of Thrones when all episodes come out like more in ones to watched all epp.
gotta plug cosmos.. great show. you can be entertained and educated at the same time.

also, game of thrones is the most popular tv show in the world.
Jump to: