Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 198. (Read 619697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Fargo was  a little slow last night....but the plot is really thickening...Can't wait to see what happens next..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Any recommendation on some SFI series that is new?

Watched falling skies n fringe last.

Falling Skies is pretty lame FYI. I generally like scifi stuff but I could not get into that show, it's pretty retarded frankly. It's free on Amazon prime but I think the high rating they are showing for it (4 stars IIRC) is complete bullshit.

I didnt like it either.
Activity: 3
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Anyone here watched Da Vinci's Demons ? Is it worth a go?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Falling Skies is pretty lame FYI. I generally like scifi stuff but I could not get into that show, it's pretty retarded frankly. It's free on Amazon prime but I think the high rating they are showing for it (4 stars IIRC) is complete bullshit.
Activity: 42
big fan of lost, prison break, dexter, breaking bad, spartacus, and of course naruto

I do like, game of throne, always sunny, blue mountain state, heroes

I do hate, battle galactica, mad men shit, big bang crap,

what else should I try ?
Lost and spartacus,awesome
but naruto?This is a cartoon Roll Eyes

And what's wrong with cartoons?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
big fan of lost, prison break, dexter, breaking bad, spartacus, and of course naruto

what else should I try ?
Lost and spartacus,awesome
but naruto?This is a cartoon Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
^ fargo is very dark. also try shameless (US) version.. very dark, but you really feel for the characters.

I love Shameless, but was disappointed with the last season. They replaced a lot of the humor with depressing scenes.

i felt last season was the best.. a lot of feels on that show.

and man, on fargo tonight... they had an LCD monitor on the show. those did not exist in 1996.
legendary
^ fargo is very dark. also try shameless (US) version.. very dark, but you really feel for the characters.

I love Shameless, but was disappointed with the last season. They replaced a lot of the humor with depressing scenes.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

what else should I try ?
i tried watching the sopranos but couldn't get into it. i realized it was produced in the early/mid 2000's since the episodes weren't in wdescreen, and i just kept thinking "wtf?"

i tried watching six feet under too. couldn't bare that show either.

I used to love Six Feet Under, but haven't seen it in many years.  That was Dexter's first big break (don't know his real name)..

michael c. hall. man, i watched six feet under knowing him as dexter.. so when he was getting butt rammed by his black bf, i was like why the fuck is dexter getting it up the ass.

Lol! Was he Keith, or was that his cop man crush?

yeah keith the cop guy.. who looks a bit like karl malone. man i remembered thinking.. "oh god no dexter, you just let your buthtole get violated."
legendary
i tried watching the sopranos but couldn't get into it. i realized it was produced in the early/mid 2000's since the episodes weren't in wdescreen, and i just kept thinking "wtf?"

I used to love Six Feet Under, but haven't seen it in many years.  That was Dexter's first big break (don't know his real name)..

michael c. hall. man, i watched six feet under knowing him as dexter.. so when he was getting butt rammed by his black bf, i was like why the fuck is dexter getting it up the ass.

Lol! Was he Keith, or was that his cop man crush?
tuesdays are good.. fargo + dual survival. man, i watch almost 0 network tv.. except for thursdays (big bang theory, parks+rec and community).

I am going to check out Dual Survivor after the Clippers game tonight.

i was wrong actually, it's on wednesdays.. but there are sites where you can watch the older episodes. 3+ season of it.
legendary
tuesdays are good.. fargo + dual survival. man, i watch almost 0 network tv.. except for thursdays (big bang theory, parks+rec and community).

I am going to check out Dual Survivor after the Clippers game tonight.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Wife and I like watching 'Grimm'.
Fun show.

legendary

Jump to: