Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 211. (Read 619697 times)

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
The Walking Dead

but then again, i barely even watch TV
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Parks and Recreation
Workaholics
The Office
Community
Modern Family

My current favorites for comedy.

Others: Cosmos
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
So Finally the Final episode of How I Met Your Mother 's finale episode was aired today..! Finally It came to and End , i quite liked the ending..! although many appeared lil disappointed ..!

I've never actually seen an episode of How I Met Your Mother...that is the one with Neil Patrick Harris right?   I have sat next to him a bunch of times at the Magic Castle in Los Angeles, he is pretty funny
Is this is April fills joke or you are serious.? because NPH is hilarious..! or as he says " Awesome " or Legen wait for it.............. dary ..! l
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
does anyone know of a link for episode 4 of From Dusk Til Dawn the series?   It is Netflix Canada only, so I have been watching it from the forums...the only episode 4 that I have seen available isn't the finalized version...
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
The Blacklist is great.  They even make a Bitcoin transaction in one episode Smiley  It is right up your street if you are into crime/corruption/deception/secrets and a bit of thinking and philosophy.  It isn't anything extreme, they just add little gems into each episode.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris
Deadwood
State of Play
Justified
legendary
So Finally the Final episode of How I Met Your Mother 's finale episode was aired today..! Finally It came to and End , i quite liked the ending..! although many appeared lil disappointed ..!

I've never actually seen an episode of How I Met Your Mother...that is the one with Neil Patrick Harris right?   I have sat next to him a bunch of times at the Magic Castle in Los Angeles, he is pretty funny
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
legendary
For drama, Game of Thrones is the best .
For comedy ,Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia & The Office are good.     

Always Sunny is a classic...the last season wasn't as funny though Sad
legendary
True detective. nuff said.

I really liked the first season...I am not so sure about their plan to bring back 2 new detectives each season.   I don't know what big names they can get to follow up Matthew and Woody.   Maybe Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman?  haha...
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
True detective. nuff said.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
For drama, Game of Thrones is the best .
For comedy ,Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia & The Office are good.     
legendary
A lot of people like Sons of Anarchy.   I watched the first few episodes, but didn't really get into it.  In comedies, Arrested Development was also really good.
legendary
Best shows ever made:

The Wire
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
House of Cards
Eastbound & Down

I agree that the top 4 are in the list of all time greats and I think an argument can be made for Breaking Bad as being the best drama series ever created.   I don't necessarily agree with Eastbound & Down.   It is funny, but I don't think all time great.   Going back in time, we could also add the early seasons of

Entourage
The Sopranos
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
Best shows ever made:

The Wire
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
House of Cards
Eastbound & Down

legendary
If you enjoy watching drama, action and horror. You will surely love The Walking Dead tv series. I have been a big fan of the show since the first season. The actors involved were very talented showcasing their great acting on each and every episode. If you watch it you will be fanatical about it too!

I have never watched that show, but I have heard a lot of good things about it.   I am not at all into Zombie movies...do you think I would still like it?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
did anyone just watch the season finale of how i met your mother? it was pretty good and i recommend that series to anyone that hasnt seen it
Activity: 393
Merit: 297
If you enjoy watching drama, action and horror. You will surely love The Walking Dead tv series. I have been a big fan of the show since the first season. The actors involved were very talented showcasing their great acting on each and every episode. If you watch it you will be fanatical about it too!
legendary
All of Chris Lilley's shows are funny too...  Angry Boys, Summer Heights High, J'amie
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
i also would like to recomend the tv show trailer park boys. its a great comedy if you dont take it to serious it will make u laugh for hours. i love watching it while smoking a doobie they go perfect together Tongue
Jump to: