Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 212. (Read 619697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
The Americans

The Americans is a good show.   It is kind of hard to follow though...I get lost in some of the story lines...
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I don't even one of the series you said in the OP :/
:O
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The Bates Hotel, Law and Order, The Daily Show (That is a series, right?)

On DVD box sets........Friends and Fraser. I like shows with intelligent writing.
legendary
i would like to recomming " raising hope" its a pretty good show i watch at night and its funny its different but it will make you laught

you are durrrr...the poker player?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
i would like to recomming " raising hope" its a pretty good show i watch at night and its funny its different but it will make you laught
legendary
Except perhaps From Dusk Til Dawn, the others are rubbish. Why would you even watch them?

You think From Dusk Til Dawn is the best series out of all the above?   If you think those are all bad,  what do you think is better?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Except perhaps From Dusk Til Dawn, the others are rubbish. Why would you even watch them?
legendary
As of 8/8/2017, I am editing the OP to now be The Top 10 Active series Power Rankings....  yes I know Breaking Bad, the Sopranos, Entourage, etc. are not on this list...but I am limiting it to shows that are currently airing.  I'm starting this list off with my opinion as well as some critic reviews but please feel free to disagree, and I will change the list accordingly

Without further ado...The Current Top 10 Active TV Series Power Rankings (as of 8/8/2017)

1)  Game of Thrones
2)   House of Cards
3)   Fargo
4)   Mr. Robot
5)   Narcos
6)   Better Call Saul
7)   Sherlock
8 )   Black Mirror
9)   Wentworth
10)  Ozark

Like I mentioned above...feel free to disagree and post your top lists, and I will change the list accordingly.    The OP is below:

We have gotten some good recommendations from the Movie Thread... let's get it started for TV Series, as I think a lot of series now are just as good or even better than some of the movies coming out...

The ones that I am following right now are:

Banshee - Cinemax
True Detective - HBO
Shameless - Showtime
From Dusk Til Dawn (The Series) - Netflix Canada
House of Cards - Netflix
Vice - HBO

What other series are you guys watching and would recommend?
Pages:
Jump to: