Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 51. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Arrow - CW TV
Game of Throans - HBO
DC Legends Of tomorrow
I'm going to watch the latest season of Game of Thrones, and I can not meet. I've always wondered how it is possible in a number of series to make a very good picture.
Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
Arrow - CW TV
Game of Throans - HBO
DC Legends Of tomorrow
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
my favourites are
breaking bad
doctor who
lost
true detective
Activity: 238
Recently watched the last season of the show walking dead, he was dissatisfied with the fact that the plot is very bad, compared to the previous. But before the end of the film showed a hint of a sequel.
Activity: 263
- The Sopranos
- Deadwood
- Mad Men
- Daredevil
- Jessica Jones
- Better Call Saul (Since you watched Breaking Bad you should obviously watch this one.)
- Game of Thrones
- Downton Abbey
- True Detective
- Six Feet Under
- Fear the Walking Dead (Again, an obvious choice since you watch The Walking Dead.)
- House of Cards
- Peaky Blinders
- Narcos
- Boardwalk Empire
- Justified
- Hannibal
- Ray Donovan
- Vinyl
Some of these you, I, too, looked especially can distinguish Sopranos. This is certainly a good statement about the Italian mafia and their lives.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
- The Sopranos
- Deadwood
- Mad Men
- Daredevil
- Jessica Jones
- Better Call Saul (Since you watched Breaking Bad you should obviously watch this one.)
- Game of Thrones
- Downton Abbey
- True Detective
- Six Feet Under
- Fear the Walking Dead (Again, an obvious choice since you watch The Walking Dead.)
- House of Cards
- Peaky Blinders
- Narcos
- Boardwalk Empire
- Justified
- Hannibal
- Ray Donovan
- Vinyl
Activity: 270
I do not know how anyone, but I was very impressed with the disaster film "2012". Are we really waiting for this.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
Activity: 314
I looked through the series The Americans, and was very surprised by what he saw. Indignation there was no limit on how KGB agents living under the noses of the FBI.
Activity: 406
I watch the walking dead its one of the most entertaining tv series for me

Sure, it's very good series, many people like it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Mini series " The Lost Room " is very good.
Activity: 255
Last reason walking dead to me a little bit is not corrected. The plot is stretched only to what is to come up with and implement these plans for the new season. But I, too, was pleased with the whole series.
Activity: 62
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
I like to watch TV series "Game of Thrones" and plunge headlong into the world. And the series "Ray Donovan" is close to me in spirit.
  The series "Ray Donovan" I also really recovered. To a large extent my whole life is faced with the same problems, maybe just not as big scales. I advise everyone to see, "Ray"
Activity: 56
i like sport televison footbal
Activity: 252
I like to watch TV series "Game of Thrones" and plunge headlong into the world. And the series "Ray Donovan" is close to me in spirit.
Activity: 288
If you are looking for a cartoon watch Fin its very good man but, I haven't been keeping up with it so some of the newer episodes are kinda fading to me other from that I enjoy watching it all the time.
Activity: 20
this are my favourites so far
Mr. robot
sherlock
game of thrones
the walking dead
Activity: 167
Merit: 104
games of thrones, prison break, heros, lost
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Just throwing this one out there but it was a timeless classic 90's Australian TV Series.

Blue Heelers
Pages:
Jump to: