Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 78. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
THE WALKING DEAD, hands down.

I encourage you to stop looking for a TV show recommendation and watch the Walking Dead at this very moment.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1009
X-files, the old serie, look for the mitology episodes
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
Profit is interesting.

you mean this one, wright?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3080030/

yea i follow it too, i own my own business and learned some usefull stuff watching it
it's interresting to watch for those who want to start up some day or for people who want to try to understand why we have it hard and wine about it from time to time

Profit and shark tank/dragons den have been my favorite reality programs for a while now, never thought business stuff would be so interesting.
Activity: 464
If you're into crime movies/series, I recommend yall to watch The Wire. I consider it the greatest TV series ever. And for the crime/drama lovers, my other strong recommendations are OZ, Boardwalk Empire, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, True Detective and Narcos...

Also Game of Thrones (fantasy/drama), The Walking Dead (thriller), Six Feet Under (drama), Black Mirror (drama/sci-fi), Dexter (crime/drama) are the other good options.

As a sci-fi/drama Mr. Robot is OK too; great first episode with an amazing opening scene but mediocre follow-up (because of the fillers). Season finale was still good enough tho.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
Profit is interesting.

you mean this one, wright?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3080030/

yea i follow it too, i own my own business and learned some usefull stuff watching it
it's interresting to watch for those who want to start up some day or for people who want to try to understand why we have it hard and wine about it from time to time
Activity: 324
Purple Six Recordz
Profit is interesting.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
Black sails is up again ^^

seison 3 epi 1 since the 23th jan
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2375692/

if you like nice ships and pirate adventures
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Just watch Prison break, this was the first english tv show I watched. Its awesome tv show. I also recommend you to watch Suits.
Activity: 617
The Icreasingly bad decisions of Todd Margaret
I love this serial man i also recommend this to all. nice serial

sure is.....David Cross and Will Arnett ....geniuuuuus....

the 3rd season just aired...check it out....!!!
Activity: 56
I love this serial man i also recommend this to all. nice serial
Activity: 617
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Empresses in the Palace
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Breaking Bad, South Park and bojack horseman!
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 784
Activity: 19
Well there are a few drama/comedy's such as One Tree Hill or The O.C. that are very good shows. The Big Bang Theory is also a very funny show, by the same person behind Two and a 1/2 Men. If you something like Harper's Island (which i agree, is one of my fav. shows ever.) on the scare factor you should check out Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I hope this helps.
Activity: 45
i just ended watching breaking bad, it was very good i highly recommend it
Pages:
Jump to: