Pages:
Author

Topic: Twitter and Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 420 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
September 02, 2021, 07:09:42 AM
If this is to be implemented for real, seems like they gonna use a Lightning network and Strike wallet. This is only positive thing for the Lightning network project. Jack is a legend and Elon just pumps shitcoins...
I guess it's all good still because that way, LN would get more exposure. Also, it's good that they're going to integrate Twitter with crypto, they will be able to make a significant bump to the prices.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
September 02, 2021, 07:02:35 AM

this is my mistake, I haven't had time to find a post that looks like it, I'm working on a busy day

2. The link you provided is from BCash website; and since BCash website has a history of misleading people into buying altcoin and making them believe that they've bought bitcoin, I wouldn't trust/recommend those news and find an alternative.
there's been some news about this, and it's going to use some of the networks that are cooperating with it like TheBeardedBaby said before that.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
September 02, 2021, 06:50:42 AM
If this is to be implemented for real, seems like they gonna use a Lightning network and Strike wallet. This is only positive thing for the Lightning network project. Jack is a legend and Elon just pumps shitcoins...
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 02, 2021, 05:21:53 AM
That's actually pretty good because the more people using bitcoin, the higher the demand for it, and the more demand for it, the more the prices go up so yeah I welcome them using bitcoin for something that they want to add to their website.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
September 02, 2021, 04:48:16 AM
Each industry has to revolutionize according to time manner.

As for now Bitcoin and crypto are booming. Considering the future of economics and finance, and its interconnection with social media creates a lot more opportunities for every social media activist as well as the crypto enthusiast.

AAVE is a Decentralized finance giant, and Aave will launch an alternative to Twitter using Ethereum this year, the protocol's founder told Decrypt.
Aave is the largest Defi protocol in terms of the amount of money running through its system—which currently stands at $10.92 billion, according to Defi Pulse data.

So, for sure in the coming future social media and crypto will bring more solutions for certain businesses within the blockchain environment.

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 02, 2021, 03:52:02 AM
there was a shocking news from Twitter recently about paying for sharing bitcoin tips for creating content. What do you think will happen to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies going forward in the network system.

1. It was presented/discussed briefly here yesterday: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2021-09-01-twitter-beta-testing-bitcoin-tipping-feature-5357685
2. The link you provided is from BCash website; and since BCash website has a history of misleading people into buying altcoin and making them believe that they've bought bitcoin, I wouldn't trust/recommend those news and find an alternative.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
September 02, 2021, 03:23:25 AM
there was a shocking news from Twitter recently about paying for sharing bitcoin tips for creating content. What do you think will happen to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies going forward in the network system.
https://news.bitcoin.com/twitter-rolling-out-bitcoin-tipping-feature/
Pages:
Jump to: