Pages:
Author

Topic: Twitter and Google joining war against crypto - page 5. (Read 510 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 31
Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project
Google is very strick with there policy and they don't care about publisher especially, even if you are giving service to google for 10-20 year  then also they don't spare you. Crypto are coming in between there success and they treat crypto as gambling.

Did you know that there is one search engine that work on block chain.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
This is not a war against crypto but it is good for investors who want to invest with real projects and working teams as fake companies washed out in this war. Regulations are always in favor of people and not against them.

I agreed with your view. Facebook, Twitter and Google are attacked the phishing and scam websites. I don’t think it is directed at crypto currencies. In the long run, it is good for crypto with lesser scams around.

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
This is not a war against crypto but it is good for investors who want to invest with real projects and working teams as fake companies washed out in this war. Regulations are always in favor of people and not against them.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
ICO scam = disappears
Quality ICO = Increased
This is not a war statement to crypto but protects the investors from ICO scams, making convenience and security a task to be done. maybe some campaign settings will be so tight.
Activity: 101
The news is certainly not very good,a large influx now go to the forum,maybe it will be for the best.And twiter this is to be expected in the Wake of Google,Facebook.
Activity: 266
I do not think that this news is positive because the ban on advertising is a small influx of new people into the world of crypto currency and a smaller purchase of bitcoin ie. its low price
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I don't really think we we would call this a war against crypto.
In my opinion it's only some sort of regulations which imposed by US government and it certainly won't be the last interference.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
On the contrary, after Google refuses to advertise cryptocurrency, the market should grow. Mostly Google is buying traffic and scam projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 490
Well, so far only advertising and not technology, and this is done for our benefit to protect against fraudulent IСO. The rules of participation will now be tightened and will become more quality participants.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
The benefits quoted in the thread query speak for themselves. I fail to see the reason for such a hue and cry over a ban that just might end up helping everyone, sifting the scams into oblivion. As for useful projects, a product speaks for itself, and there are myriad other ways to reach the masses, an idea, a big name and team, and the right backing cannot be so easily stumped. I think its time we stopped stoking every fire announcing the death of crypto, creating a pyre ourselves.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Activity: 448
I think this is the best response to the swindle ICO. But blockchain technology should not be ignored. Blockchain technology should be popularized in the future. It's time to supervise ICO.

Activity: 308
I think this is positive. Once the ads are monitored closely, many fraudulent projects will be limited. This is good for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
More and more ads are being banned on a new platform every day. Seeing these news is really boring. Media is the biggest enemy of crypto money in the world Smiley
They know everybody will use crypto currencies and blockchain technology Smiley

Yes, I am not worry if twitter, google or other are banned of crypto
they are scared in the future of the blockchain technology. Because Blockchain will be change the world someday.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
More and more ads are being banned on a new platform every day. Seeing these news is really boring. Media is the biggest enemy of crypto money in the world Smiley
They know everybody will use crypto currencies and blockchain technology Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
As much as ICOs are scam, people are stupid this is why we always lose lots of money. I think to stop them every measures must be taken immediately
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
Twitter or Facebook or Google are not warring against crypto. They just want to protect their users from fraudsters who spend few thousands of dollars to dupe people of their hard earned money.

Though it affects people, but then I wouldn't blame them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
This is all due to fraudulent ICOs. At current time 9 out of 10 ICOs are total scam. They do a fundraising and spend nothing on anything except for roaming around and spending in useless things. And it's a good move from social sites to block those ads until we have regulations of the ICOs.

Very true that these scam ICO did contribute of this banning but i think this move will also will favor the legit ICO in which this time they will ask the ICO of legal documents during acquiring their advertising services in which all of the fake ICO for sure cannot comply. Soon we can truly participate and join a legal projects without hesitation as this famous sites main objectives is the good welfare of their billions of users.
Pages:
Jump to: