Pages:
Author

Topic: Twitter bounty reports - page 13. (Read 1338 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Stand up when you fall
April 12, 2018, 10:30:34 PM
Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?
I'm also interested. need help.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 08:32:04 PM
I'm sure hundreds and even thousands of bounty hunters use how to manually collect Twitter links. most of them copy links in notepade or microsoft word and microsoft excel.

Twitter reports should be done manually of course, its easy to copy and paste. But you really have to read the rules since not all campaign wants you to post your work because they have provided the link form to prevent any spam in thread.

But if there would be an automatic service, would you like to use it to save your time?
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
April 12, 2018, 07:34:40 PM
I'm sure hundreds and even thousands of bounty hunters use how to manually collect Twitter links. most of them copy links in notepade or microsoft word and microsoft excel.

Twitter reports should be done manually of course, its easy to copy and paste. But you really have to read the rules since not all campaign wants you to post your work because they have provided the link form to prevent any spam in thread.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
April 12, 2018, 07:30:14 PM
There is a great service for collect the links to your tweets. https://www.allmytweets.net/connect/  It's absolutely free, simple and easy to use. But be carefull, tweeter doesn't like any sort of apps. And it's better to save your reports manualy, notepad++ will be great for that because it allows you to create multiply tabs and open your links from there too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 06:59:14 PM
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
April 12, 2018, 06:47:46 PM
how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate?I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example.  
Most of the bounties are requiring to put the links on the thread that they created and allows you to edit for additional tweets/retweet links.

Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?
I collect my data's manually and putting it somewhere like notepad, wordpad or Microsoft word with a note on the header of it.
I don't use automatic services, I'm not going to pay something that isn't worth it for me which I can work for easily.
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
April 12, 2018, 05:46:20 PM
twitter bounty reports are very tiring. so I do not really like twitter campaigns. it already makes very little money.
Activity: 252
April 12, 2018, 05:29:44 PM
I have a separate folder for each project, in which documents with information, namely all the necessary links and data that I entered, as well as the conditions of the company and a separate document with reports, I prepare the reports right away and send them at the end of the week Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 12, 2018, 05:27:33 PM
Just copy and paste by yourself Smiley). There are no bot needed cause it's really easy to collect, it'll be the big problem if you join tons of twitter campaigns at a time and you'll be confused if you don't have a spreadsheet about twitter campaign that you're being in Smiley). Create a google spreadsheet about all campaign you're being if you're being in a lot of campaigns now. That's all.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
April 12, 2018, 05:16:00 PM
Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?

Twitter campaign is easy to do so you don’t need to use any bot on that but people who are greedy use it, they spam the campaign thread even its not required to post your work because you just need to fill out the form. People wants easy money but if you don’t follow rules for sure your reputation is in risk.

This an example of how BOT works on twitter campaign, the form is there and yet people are keep on posting so for sure they will not qualify for the payment.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/buzzshow-bounty-campaignclosed-2801253
Activity: 140
Merit: 4
April 12, 2018, 05:03:29 PM
I can not say for others, but I make reports in tweeter and facebook myself, without involving third-party services, nothing difficult to copy the link to your own tweet or retweet.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

if you wanty automatic report you can join bounty use portal
sample you can join in bountyhive
Activity: 98
April 12, 2018, 03:01:44 PM
I do bounty facebook and twitter manually. Actually, it's very easy, but  waste not small time. I'm using google spreadsheet too for control all bounty  I participated.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 09:20:18 AM
Sir, You can save it manually at word that i did at the time of posting in thread. I also save thread posting link manually so that when any manager does not give me stakes for wrong information i use it for my work proven. Though its time consuming but it will save many times when you face stakes problem.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 08:54:38 AM
To work on bounty social media like twitter all the participants do it with manual and the way I do bounty social media I do via mobile phone directly because it can be done anywhere. you just select in your bitcointalk account menu: Profile → show post → select bounty you will do.
Activity: 210
Masa Depan Kerja
April 12, 2018, 08:45:46 AM
I do not know much about the report. I just report every week and it starts on the usual Thursday and I only edit the report because if we re-post it will only pile up. and it is very time consuming. but for me it is very fun. because it can fill my spare time from my dian and no work
Activity: 196
April 12, 2018, 08:13:11 AM
I don't know any automatic service, I do it manually and it becomes very time consuming at some point. I try to copy the links when I share/retweet and paste them to the bounty post immediately not to forget them later and also not to make them pile up.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 07:10:53 AM
I use an Excel spreadsheet, I think a lot of people do. Why complicate things using additional services if there is the good old system. After each post, copy the link and other required details in the table. Then when the time comes for the report, open the table and copy the necessary data to post to the forum. Very convenient.
Activity: 238
April 12, 2018, 07:06:51 AM
To me it can only be done by hand. You can collect within 1 day or at a time when you retweet or tweet. Twitter has provided the time so this is not too difficult.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 12, 2018, 06:52:20 AM
For twitter or Facebook bounty reports, I do it manually. It's easy and there is no need to have a bot specifically for this purpose. What I do is as soon as I retweet or share a post, I copy its url and edit my retweet report post on the forum to this new link. I always bookmark my post so I can efficiently update my progress.
Pages:
Jump to: